• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth First time help

SomeDamnGuy1435

Greenlighter
I am on subutex 4mg a day 2mg in morning 2mg at night ..my buddy gave me some Crystal to try .25 gram

Should I skip my dose of subutex in the morning or is it okay to do it with crystal ?

Snort it. Quick and easy. If you are going for a more intense rush I'd say plug it. If you don't know how, use the search engine.

Which r.o.a. you should use depends on what you're lookin for out of it. First time Id suggest snort or oral. For dose, start small.

taking it orally (swallowing or "parachuting" it) is also a good first time ROA. I remember getting a nice high of a chunk of meth I ate once. It was almost just like I had taken a 30mg Adderall. Like RDP89 said, it all depends on what you're looking for, while keeping in mind that you're new to this chemical and don't have any experience with it. have fun.

Snort it. If you have a quarter gram then I'd say do a 3rd of it at first.

taking it orally (swallowing or "parachuting" it) is also a good first time ROA. I remember getting a nice high of a chunk of meth I ate once. It was almost just like I had taken a 30mg Adderall. Like RDP89 said, it all depends on what you're looking for, while keeping in mind that you're new to this chemical and don't have any experience with it. have fun.

Definetley parachute. It's easy to administer and a very clean high.