• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth; crackback

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
I would like to know some indicators of good meth when smoked in a glass bowl, and some bad indicators of poor quality and impurities
Attached is two pictures I took after loading the pipe and taking a hit
Can I get opinions on what quality or indicators you guys see from my bowl20191116_033917.jpg20191116_033917.jpg

Attachments

• 20191116_034005.jpg
    20191116_034005.jpg
    842.2 KB · Views: 68
I am not sure about how to tell the quality based on pictures, but i do know the quicker it goes from solid to liquid the better the shit. Apparently pure meth "cracks back" from solid to liquid instantly.

So in this case i'd throw in a shard, not power, and check it out.

There are a lot of theories about what indicates quality in the crackback.

A super oily or thick puddle that runs away from heat is not good.

A very slow crackback is bad.

Personally, I think an acetone wash is the best way to determine quality. Plus, you get clean meth.

Personally, I think an acetone wash is the best way to determine quality. Plus, you get clean meth.

I have always wanted to do this, and IIRC, it's wicked easy. If i can do a CWE on wellbutrin i can acetone wash meth, right? :)

After my probation/drug testing is over i will probably just buy an ounce and wash all of it. Probably just get a gram back since i live on the east coast USA :p - as does OP.

Yeah if you can CWE you can acetone wash. Its so easy you basically cant screw up unless you just spilled everything, even then you might be okay lol

You might surpised by what you get back though. People who fear the "loss" of product dont understand the entire purpose of washing meth lol some people actually prefer to ingest "non-meth" cut.

1 gram of meth and 1000 pounds of dog shit, is still 1 gram of meth.

Just think, if you actually did lose that much then you just saved yourself from using an ounce of trash.

Yeah exactly. I'm not at all worried about losing product and fully understand that "pure" meth is better than garbage.

I've always wanted to move back to Indiana, where i studied, to try to find some shakers and bakers.

Is the product in your area really that bad? Im in KY for the time being and I haven't had a problem.

Im usually on the west coast and think its much easier out there.

Yeah it is. Just recently been seeping into the East Coast.

I even talked to a kid from Indiana who used to shake his own shit, and he said the stuff in Boston is garbage, like i suspected.

I've bought from ~3 dealers locally and ~8 dealers in the US from the dark web, and all the shit was very similar. Not bad.. it's still my DOC despite it being not high quality, but i'm definitely going to wash my next batch.

Yeah it is. Just recently been seeping into the East Coast.

I even talked to a kid from Indiana who used to shake his own shit, and he said the stuff in Boston is garbage, like i suspected.

I've bought from ~3 dealers locally and ~8 dealers in the US from the dark web, and all the shit was very similar. Not bad.. it's still my DOC despite it being not high quality, but i'm definitely going to wash my next batch.
I live on easy coast, crystalis slowly making its way and it's becoming a bigger problem however the quality is not that good at all or at the most decent

Try loading a little less in the bowl.... that thick white spot with the yellowing means it's burning, should have just enough in there so it cracks back as a thin clear layer, like real ice.... the actual pattern of the crackback doesn't mean much, just something users obsess over.