• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth crack backs and relation to purity

to be honest morphling i completely understand what you're saying and i know it would be noticeable as if ghb was cut into gear but it also depends on our countries, i mean here in aus the gear isn't even that good. it's so hard to find good shit. it's so annoying. and the juice isn't that good either. you'd be lucky to get your hands on good shit. but what else would make a puddle of gear in a pipe all oily? i'm not saying it's cut with ghb because of the effects. the way the person detailed the crack back is why i'm stating what i'm saying. like i don't know of any other cutter to make gear oily like. even caffeine cut doesn't do that. and if it was cut with ghb, like we all know ice is a very over-powering drug. if you're off your dick on juice, acid, drunk, anything, have one puff and you'll be straight as a pole.

You know, I'm not sure. My chemistry knowledge and what is used for cutting agents is more intermediate than that. I'm sure someone around here would have a good idea about that tho, especially the AUS speed demons :)

yeah i don't know chemistry at all i just assume it haha. but i wished i lived in america, so i could have a real tweak.

The meth in america is proper banging, and what I've had in the UK is at least as good, as there is a limited market right there...it's GOOD shit haha. Meth can be a little too intense for me, so I do it rarely, and my DOC is opiates...no time for another addiction, heh. I've heard the gear down there sucks tho, ugh :(

haha thanks for rubbing it in :p
all good but. i did shard for a year straight, and was a full on addict abused the shit out of it.
i haven't done it in 10 months. i loved it, i fucken loved it! i loved everything about it, the pipe the cloud the buzz the research the drug how it's made what it does uhhh everything!! but 10 months clean and extremely happy! but yea down here it's apparently only %40 meth.

i once got shard, that was cut with caffeine, wow was that fucked.. when i burnt it down the whole puddle turned black, it was manky as.

I used to love meth, and if I had lived in an area where it was cheap and potent a few years ago, I would have been in trouble! Where I live now in the US, it's strong. cheap and available....and now, I'm not really interested anymore...

that would be my problem, bluehues; even if i could get coota cheap shard. i would not be interested as the drug does not interest me one little bit, maybe a year ago yeah..

Some meth doesn't crack back because it is hydrated. Meth is hygroscopic, meaning it readily absorbs available moisture. Put it in a desiccator to remove excess H2O. Store it in airtight place away from moisture - even high humidity can cause your dope to clump, or be waxy, or stick to the bag, or not crack back.

Ever had some that cracked fast and hard at first, but less and less as you smoked it? It was absorbing atmospheric humidity.

It has nothing to do with purity.

Last edited:
As for cuts - It used to be methylsulfonylmethane because it is a white crystalline substance naturally and it has a melting point around 100 degrees F from meth. It can be purified itself into crystals and it cracks back too, so the experienced cook could cut your shit and you'd never even know it. ;) Now it's something else, with the same properties but a much lower melting point. I forget the name though.

Has anyone heard of blue meth?
It came around and I was wondering if the color has any thing to do with purity
And in all honesty just want to know what it is whether it is just the way it was manufactured or just some blue die put on the end product to label it as coming from a specific source like with e pills

I've never had any other pattern other than the broken window/spiderweb crack back, during my brief period of smoking ice. I used foil, which could possibly affect the pattern, but.. Then again I know the ice was pure as it was made around 15 feet from me haha.. But I'm a downer guy, so my knowledge on smoked ice is less than par, despite my chemistry background.

A good way to tell that your dope is partially MSM, is how it recrystallizes in the stem. Meth thats mostly pure will look like frosty segments while MSM recrystallizes alot more readily, as well as uniformly throughout the entire stem. Also the clouds of smoke from Meth HCl are much thicker and fatter. And lastly, bowls of Meth lasts and lasts - if the stuff has a good amt MSM it wont last anywhere near as many rips.

Good for you being 10 months clean I'm trying to cut back my self been abusing it down to 5 days inbetween uses going for a week then two but I also need to cut back on the binges using for 3-4 days in a row isn't doing much help even if I wait a week inbetween but definitely better then waiting a couple days

Had some redish pinkish dope the other day like it was clear with a hint of red like a pink tint but closer to the color red then pink. It smoked decent and was pretty good dope all around not the best but real good just seemed weird that it wasn't white or just clear.

Never seen anything like it could the color have anything to do with purity?

It cracks back like a feather or the shattered glass type look and does get brown pretty quickly unlike the best shit I've ever had which stayed clear till the very end of the bowl in which it turned a light brow.

Actually it is common out west for meth to be cut with ghb. It sounds ridiculous like why would any one do that. But trust me they do it. Want to hear something even more ridiculous??? Here out east, they cut meth with FENTANYL to get you hooked on it even more than you are already hooked. Its all the time in the paper in arrests out here meth containing fentanyl! My husband actually failed a drug test at the methadone clinic for fentanyl and methamphetamine, we knew he would fail for meth, cause that's the only thing we had done was smoked a bowl in a weak moment, but there was enough fentanyl in the dope to make it show up in a drug test. Crazy! Be careful guys!

Actually it is common out west for meth to be cut with ghb. It sounds ridiculous like why would any one do that. But trust me they do it. Want to hear something even more ridiculous??? Here out east, they cut meth with FENTANYL to get you hooked on it even more than you are already hooked. Its all the time in the paper in arrests out here meth containing fentanyl! My husband actually failed a drug test at the methadone clinic for fentanyl and methamphetamine, we knew he would fail for meth, cause that's the only thing we had done was smoked a bowl in a weak moment, but there was enough fentanyl in the dope to make it show up in a drug test. Crazy! Be careful guys!

Do you have any more info on this? There's a lot of fentanyl where I'm at, and the shards here don't ever hit right, at least not how I remember the high from other places. It's weird. Can you describe the crackback at all, the high, etc?

I know this thread is ancient but it popped up on our front page. I'm sure you're all aware but all of this is just conjecture and should never be relied upon for the sake of safety.

I would like to move this ro Drug Culture. I really think this is more of a community-bonding experience as we can't use science to actually figure things out.

Hey if anyone has a problem with this move please feel free to message me and we can talk about it

To some earlier discussion points... GHB and meth is an insanely great combo, so euphoric and the absolute best sex combo of all time, hands down. However, it seems incredibly unlikely GHB would ever be used to cut meth, for three main reasons. First of all, the dose for meth is quite low, from under 100mg if fairly pure to maybe a few hundred mgs. Whereas the dose for GHB is like 1000mg at the very minimum, up to multiple grams. So you'd have to do multiple grams of the mixture to really get an effect from the GHB part of it. Additionally, GHB as a solid is incredibly hygroscopic, meaning it absorbs water from the air and turns into a liquid, very quickly. For this reason GHB is almost always found as a liquid solution of GHB and water. If you somehow cut meth with GHB, it would render the mixture prone to turning into a mushy paste. Finally, GHB is not cheap, people don't typically cut drugs with other drugs that are valuable.