• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth crack backs and relation to purity

8ball1234

Bluelighter
Well in my experience getting that shattered kind of crack back like if you throw a ball at a window kinda look or spiderweb look is the best.
Then there are the crop circles which is usally not to good and is a bit oily and has a funky taste
Then there are the lines going in one direction with sum bent which is usally not very good
Then there's the reptile scales which is not very good either
The crop circles and lines happen in the same bowl but at different hits and same as the scales and lines

the last three leave me a bit energized but not motivated
Increases heart rate but I can sleep at night maybe even take a nap or two during the day and even get slightly hungry and can eat but on the first crack back pattern I won't eat and will not sleep for at least 24 hours

What are your expierences with crack back patterns?
Do certain patterns go hand in hand with certain cuts?

Does no one else have expeirence with different crack back patterns and either a weakened dulled down high or more intense high?

I think the "crack back" effect probably has more to do with individual crystal size than purity, even though these two are generally correlated.

Unless you've recrystallized it yourself and are sure it hasn't been cut with something that co-crystallizes, it is hard to get good data.

And for the sake of harm reduction, I really should tout oral as the superior RoA.

What if the different recrystalization patterns have to do with the way it was manufactured. Like say its not cut but is less potent meth and since it was made a certain way or they messed up in the process at one point it has the patterns that produce a weaker high and the patterns that are not normally seen like the circles or the scales

not %100 on this. but what i think and have been told by a lot of people if it cracks back all oily it usually means it is cut with a lot of GHB. and the puddle when you're heating it up usually tends to roll around the bowl a lot more then usual. and i've done a bit of research on it.

I think you mean MSA, not "GHB"....

That being said, it's a question only a tweaker would ask...how many people have really studied how the meth solidifies in the pipe! ha...I couldn't really say for sure because I either snort or IV meth...I've smoked it several times as well, but enough to really analyze the patterns...there could be validity to it, who knows...you'd have to be able to test different batches under controlled circumstances at the same time, where you knew the purity and makeup of each batch to really tell

i myself like the cracked window stuff ... it gets frosted looking in the pipe ... its always had the best smoke

Had a wierd crack back half was the crop circles other half has a dot in the middle with cracks all around it like a red eye nd it was in a perfect circle weird as fuck haha

I think you mean MSA, not "GHB"....

That being said, it's a question only a tweaker would ask...how many people have really studied how the meth solidifies in the pipe! ha...I couldn't really say for sure because I either snort or IV meth...I've smoked it several times as well, but enough to really analyze the patterns...there could be validity to it, who knows...you'd have to be able to test different batches under controlled circumstances at the same time, where you knew the purity and makeup of each batch to really tell

nah i mean GHB, well in aus where i am that's what it's cut with over here. but i do mean GHB, GBB. (juice). and correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not %100 sure of what MSA is but if you mean the cutter that is similar to MSN; all that cutter does is make the gear smoke up and look like actually crystals but it doesn't actually effect you. and it also leaves that white shit after the puddle is all gone.

^The meth is cut with GHB GHB? The drug? Never heard of that...Yeah, I'm trying to find the thing I'm talking about....It might be "MSM"...It looks like crystal, it melts but leaves a residue...

Last edited:
^The meth is cut with GHB[/I GHB? The drug? Never heard of that...Yeah, I'm trying to find the thing I'm talking about....It might be "MSM"...It looks like crystal, it melts but leaves a residue...

hold on wait you've confused me. do you mean you've never heard of the drug GHB, or you've never heard of gear being cut with it? and yeah MSM\MSN it looks exactly like gear! like exactly but the rocks are a bit more cloudy. not as clear as normal rocks, and it smokes up the same and burns down the same, but as you said, it leaves residue as normal good gear shouldn't a white yucky residue that's a bitch to clean.

yeah it's msm, not msn sorry; methylsulfonylmethane. you know they put that shit in noodles a lot of chinese food, and it makes you feel as if you're full, but you're actually not. crazy hey.

^Actually, that's MSG....Someone on here knows exactly what we're talking about as far as MS? goes....As far as meth being cut with the drug GHB, no I've never heard of that...

MSG is the noodle thing? yeah i really don't know i don't know much about all the MS's lol. about the GHB thing, i was in a group discussion, and from information off conversation, that's what i found it, i looked into it but not that far.

I really doubt someone would use GHB as a cut...It's a sedative, it's pretty good shit and it's worth money...It has the exact opposite effect as meth...Maybe not exact opposite, but definitely different ballparks...What would be the reasoning behind using it? No offense, but I think you were either misinformed or you're confusing acronyms...

It's really hard to believe anyone would cut meth with ghb. It would decrease the high, as it has a very opposite effect, and you'd know if it was as it would turn any meth cut with it into a big pile of wet goop. Powder GBH attracts and absorbs water from the air.

Take enough G and you just pass out. That would scream, "NOT METH!!!" It would be obvious lol

I really doubt someone would use GHB as a cut...It's a sedative, it's pretty good shit and it's worth money...It has the exact opposite effect as meth...Maybe not exact opposite, but definitely different ballparks...What would be the reasoning behind using it? No offense, but I think you were either misinformed or you're confusing acronyms...

possibly misinformed. i personally reckon, as i said correct me if i'm wrong earlier. i was only making opinion of course. but if you have more proof then me i'd definitely go with a no! but it's not that expensive, it's quite a cheap drug. in aus anyway. but if i was really going to get into more of a discussion i'd have to do some research about if GHB can be cut into meth. i do know GHB can be cut into shard. and the reason i did say it is because of;

first of all in aus it's really cheap, the cheapest lol.
anddd. the group discussion i had with our results ending in it. but that is the only reason i said it. but yeah all good.

Adding GBH to meth would add a feature of drunkeness, and loads of euphoria. It would still scream, in ringing tones, "Not Meth," from every mountaintop, and echo in the vales and valleys forevermore.