• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth bug won't leave me alone

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
It's already happened 3 times where there's something on the tip of my eye lashes that tickles me every time I blink.

I don't wanna keep scratching for no reason, but I checked the mirror, there's nothing there.

It's already happened 3 times where there's something on the tip of my eye lashes that tickles me every time I blink.

I don't wanna keep scratching for no reason, but I checked the mirror, there's nothing there.

where does it tickle you?

My eyes feel like there is something in them quite often and then I can't see anything in the mirror, when sober. It a pretty mysterious to me, I suspect it's just dust or really thin cat hairs.

However it could very well be delusions from meth. Does it only happen on meth? Stimulants can dry out your mucuous membranes, including your eyes. Which leads to a greater chance of irritation. I think that's the issue with mine that I mentioned, because I have chronic dry eyes (so does my mom).

Looks like your taking too much or does not agree with your body?
Tv Land 90Ies GIF
Christmas Holiday GIF by NASA

You can keep taking drugs if you want because probably everybody has or has had eyelash mites.

demodex folliculorum

Microscopic relatives of dust mites you can't feel them because they're not parasitical like scabies but spend their life curled up around the base of your eyelash, subcutaneously, which is why you can't see them in the mirror. They probably perform some beneficial role leading to the coevolution of both species. Analogous to the relationship of certain misfits to BL in general and staff & crew in particular, although this is only a theory at present with an abysmal lack of research data...
Besides they're actually kind of cuddly looking. That should give you peace of mind!

Please don't pull out all of your eye eyelashes

Last edited: