• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Meth Bombs- Research Chemicals instead of X for when you´re staying in

The Young Geezer

Bluelighter
well I personally prefer to take E comfortably by myself sometimes I eat 100mg hydrocodone and eat a roll and don´t feel much, well my girl got this pils, they are orange with a 4 leaf clover made out of hearts, however there was a big white off-white chunk in one of the pills, I suspect they are some form of psychedelic ampheatmine since I got OEV´s and all! but to my girl it acted just like regular meth, even the side effercts. I didn´t mind having sex all over the house for hours, laughing our asses off in a more speedy-chatty way than the empathogenic mode of MDXX, felt waaaaay too similar to meth but also had psychedelic effects.

As I said we had 4 pills, we took the first one around 1am the second at 2 am, and then my journal becomes a mess, lol, and I started fucking. Well thing is, pure mdma is too clean, and I love it... it even reminds me of oxycontin at times. But down here everything comes in pill form, we don´t have a meth scene at all, just some scientits cooking for prsonal use, though as of late they found a mexican cartel cell with 7kilos of methamohetamine and saffrole, like if they were about to synthstize MDMA, but the methamphetamine thing caught my eye, it would fill a great niche in the middle class party goers who want something to be high and functional on not K or G or MDMA. And among anorexic girls and wannabes it would become very popular here.....anyway end rant

My girl metabolizes faster than me, but 35mins later than her I was peakin, oh also half of my second roll I snorted it and got an instant burning rush, very rc like.

The roll was awesome as I said, don´t you prefer to do meth if you are gonna be alones with your girl? I mean we thought we got MDxx , and instead we ended up having a waaaaay bettter time, though she was crashing down hard, and now asleep, I took benzos and seroquel, and I´m smoking weed, anything round here meth or psychedelic amphetamine analogues are hard o come by,,,,and we had such a great time it was soooooooooo amazing.

My girl tried a lot of drugs when she was my drug buddy I IVd her dope, coke, medical ampules, etc but now chilled down and she doesn´t do any drugs on the week whilst I have my fair share of Rxs and smoke weed daily, unless we are on a holiday, but I realized she never tried meth....and it´s like the perfect drug for her , who´s a fucking perfeccionist, it´s scary, I can totally picture her becoming an addict, but that´s just meth bomb residue. No Meth here except for these pills btw, we don´t know if it´s a research chemical, meth bombs, meth laced iwth rc or mdxx, or more likely low quantity ammount MDMA/Caffeine/Ephedrine and higher ratio methamphetine, it totally could be a rc , or even an MDXX synthesis gone bad, but it was JUST LIKE METH, and we had a total blast!!! we´re gonna buy 4 more pills and do the same thing tomeorrow.

would trying to smoke the white parts on a meth pipe be awaste?

snorting burns buts the rush is amazing, is like being punched in the face to then become a Lockheed Tristar of eastern airlines back in the 80´s at full throttle.

Also I thought backloading and IVing, but soince I dunno what it is and it´s a colored unhygienic pill it´s stupid.

What could it be 2c-e? some of the chlorum amphetamine derivates maybe? I think tht´s more likely.

Well looking forward to recover and repeat the experience tomorrow! I need an E_Z test buit I just got kicked out of the lab where I worked and they are suing me for forging scripts....so it´s not the best of times, but sur eas hell what was in theses pills made me had one of the best experiences of my life.

Thanks, I´m coming down it´s 7:44am I put on The Smashing Pumpkins ¨Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness¨ and still feeling glorious......I can´t help it, thouhg I´m coming down total duration of the effects was 4-6hours depening on metabolization, just wabnted to share, what would yo do if you were me and getting meth was impossible and buying theses pills I get ameth like experience, and my girl also enjoys it very much, we go to fucking starbucks not to any club and I buy 40s from the local bodegas, going to a bar is too much....fuck this cashless life, luckily there´s always cash for drugs!

yep there's always cash for drugs... you're lucky u have a nice lady it seems like, willing to adventure with you... some of us have hard times finding those!

I'm pretty sure meths 'total effects' last a lot longer than 4-6 hours..

Im sorry but this ammounts to a pill Id thread and they are simply not permitted here in Ecstasy Discussion.

I will say that I agree with newbie in that it doesnt sound like Meth at all as the affects were short and also your girlfriend is asleep? Meth would not allow that to happen.

The only thing that can help you is to.......

1. try checking your pill on pill reports.

2. Try posting this in your regional bluelight drug discussion forum for some local input.

3. Use a testing kit.

By the way, you have the makings of a great trip report there as it was a good read............check out there forum rules and make a few adjustments and your on a winner.

Got an Ecstasy question? Click here for comprehensive assistance.

What MazDan said. :) Maybe there's some clarification now that you're sober you can add?