Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth and ketamine

ggggggggggggg

Greenlighter
Any advice about having ketamine with meth? I’ve used meth, mdma and ghb together for many years, but can’t find any ghb so got some k instead.

Also is snorting k the best way? How much?

Cheers and happy nye

well....when i was doing coke back in the day, i'd have K for the end of it and it would wipe out the jones from the blow....ive mixed both at the same time and it was kinda weird but good - one didn't over-power the other....meth im not sure - but i would think it would knock down the meth high a few degrees

but yea just snort the K and do little lines like you do would maybe do little lines of coke if you only had a little bit....

i wouldn't worry too much if you snorted too big of a line K - it might be a little rough but it's usually more cumulative than anything else - like if you do too many bumps without enough time in between, you might end up in a K hole and just kinda be stuck

idk tho i am interested to hear how the 2 go together - i would think one might over-power the other

:shrug:

I mean I’ve done MDMA/meth then used K at the end of the night but never together at the same time. I don’t like K at the peak of stimulating drugs cuz I don’t want to distract from that.

-GC

Any advice about having ketamine with meth? I’ve used meth, mdma and ghb together for many years, but can’t find any ghb so got some k instead.

Also is snorting k the best way? How much?

Cheers and happy nye
ShootIng it or plugging it are the best ways