• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth and kava kava

Vinnie77

Bluelighter
I have 250mg of 30x kava kava extract. Should i take while on meth on comedown or should i take benzos and weed and wine for comedown as ussually and take it when i wake up ?

I’ve found Kava to actually be a pretty valuable and useful drug for comedowns / relaxing / sleep.

Be careful if you mix kava and benzos cause they can put you DOWN.

I went from a full MDMA roll to passed out from 2 Xanax bars and a large dose of kava. Only time I’ve ever fallen asleep on such a strong stimulant

I’ve found Kava to actually be a pretty valuable and useful drug for comedowns / relaxing / sleep.

Be careful if you mix kava and benzos cause they can put you DOWN.

I went from a full MDMA roll to passed out from 2 Xanax bars and a large dose of kava. Only time I’ve ever fallen asleep on such a strong stimulant

Yes Kava is valuable for a comedown, but Kava on its own is probably not strong enough to do much for a meth comedown IMO. If you had access to benzos I would just use them by itself.

2 Xanax bars is quite a lot, and then you have the potentiation affect of kava with it, so yeah I don't doubt you would sleep haha. I would blame it more on the xans though. Kava by itself is pretty weak, but it is a strong potentiator.

Yes Kava is valuable for a comedown, but Kava on its own is probably not strong enough to do much for a meth comedown IMO. If you had access to benzos I would just use them by itself.

2 Xanax bars is quite a lot, and then you have the potentiation affect of kava with it, so yeah I don't doubt you would sleep haha. I would blame it more on the xans though. Kava by itself is pretty weak, but it is a strong potentiator.

Yes to a normal person 4 mg of Xanax is pretty hefty, I have an extreme benzo tolerance though. However adding Kava to benzos is a recipe for instantaneous passing out, almost like a roofie.

I have really low benzo tolerance these days so 0.5mg of xanax is enough + 5mg zolpidem + weed + homemade redcurrant wine.

I was just wondering if it isn't waste of kava kava (i have just that one pill).For example sometimes i take kratom (indo yellow) when i wake up after meth binge and have a lot of shit to do

Personally, drinking any alcoholic beverages during a crash has only ever resulted in a stronger craving for more meth, and amplified the bitterness/anger you feel if more isn't available or tolerance is an issue.

Weed or preferably benzos are really the best options.