• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Amphetamine First Time Tomorow

NoahTheDinosour

Greenlighter
Hey i'm not new to the forum but have only recently created an account. As the title states tomorrow will be the first time i will be try meth amphetamine. I know how dangerous it can be and i know there is a high chance of addiction so please spare me the comments telling me not too. I have had alot of experience with drugs starting young (10) with tobacco and cannabis and from then moving onto LSD, DMT and various other drugs such as benzos opiates and amphetamines by the age of 15. I have used dextroamphetamine and ritalin many times and thoroughly enjoyed it but have been able to keep my usage down to once a month and only for enjoyment, not for help with work or other tasks. My friend and i will each have one point (0.1g) and our ROA will be insufflation as we don't want to IV and have heard that smoking can make you want to continue smoking it all day. i have read that 50mg is a good start and to redose if necessary. I plan on starting at 7:30 and not redosing at all after 9. I will not be able to take any more than 100mg as i wont have access to it. does anyone have any tips or anything i need to know before i do it.

You smoked some weed then decided why not try some dmt?

Has your friend used adderall recreationally before? If not he might be alot more sensitive then you and you might wanna tell him its ok to do less. Otherwise he might end up being amphetamine niave doing the same amount to avoid looking like a pussy if your friends are anything like mine. Only for your night to be in the er cause he is convinced his hearts gunna explode.

haha it started with lsd then wanted to go further.
Yes my friend has but i will let him know that, thanks lots
looks like i wont be for a while though now since i just got rolled for $100 that i had been saving for ages
:(

Let's see...
You already know it's a nasty garage made drug that most likely was haphazardly made from chemicals you'd use to de-grease engine parts - CHECK.
You already know not to IV it first time because that would just be balls for your first time - CHECK.
You are a pro on recreational drugs because you started at 10 years old, much experience with LSD so you know you will not be sleeping that night - CHECK.

Sounds like you got it all down and prepared.
What exactly were you asking?

Last edited:
I dont mean to be rude, but i cant tell if your being sarcastic/ making fun of me or if you mean it =D

I doubt it's personal, it's just a lot of us have either used and/or know others that used and the hell it brings for so many people. You can't unlearn the feeling and put the genie back in the bottle.

Anyways, hydrate before starting and have a meal in you a few hours beforehand. A multi vitamin and plenty of sleep the night before will enhance the experience as well. Try not to be rebounding from anything else and get a bottle of saline nasal spray to cleanse your nasal septum before starting and the burn + rush will be improved. Be ready for a burn unlike anything you've ever felt. It's usually so bad a little tear forms in the eye on the same side as the nostril you use, this is normal. Have some tunes and an ashtray handy if you smoke because you will probably go through at least half a pack. Have water and soda or juice handy as the "drip" rolls down the back of your throat it tastes awful and is good to wash it down with something.

Report back and let us know how it goes.

Thankyou, i have recently decided against it because of the potential damage and danger i could put myself in. i appreciate everyone chipping in to the discussion but i just dont think its worth the risks. For now will be sticking with my benzos opiates and psychedelics. :)

Thankyou, i have recently decided against it because of the potential damage and danger i could put myself in. i appreciate everyone chipping in to the discussion but i just dont think its worth the risks. For now will be sticking with my benzos opiates and psychedelics. :)

Excellent Choice !! Not to downplay the dangers of Benzos+Opioids, but MethAmp can be such a cruel mistress.

^^ Methamphetamine might be pretty damaging both short and long term but at least you don't get the potentially deadly and extremelly neurotoxic benzo WD.

I don't think turning to benzos and opiates is the way to go here.

If you need 50mg to feel anything out of meth, IT'S NOT METH. Meth in unexperienced users is well active at 5-10mg. 100mg REAL meth woukd have you jump trough the roof, give you close to fatal arrythmia -'pumping failure'-, and the worst 16-24h you'll ever live in your life. So yo might've had stim at some points in your life, but back when there was still meth being sold in the US by bigpharma, people would use 15-20mg "grand-max" a day and still be tweaking their eyes out.

Lots of the "meth" on the streets in the US is now alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone,, or A-PPP. The dosage you reported seems adequate to the A-PPP more than to meth. Why is it sold as meth? It tests positive for meth whenever cops run their overdated tests on it, or when urine is tested. It gives effects that are the same for 9/10, and it has a 6000% benefit margin (for the bigger organisations this pretty much becomes 500-1000% benefit "per echelon" and 2000-3000% benefit for the highest upper echelon. Also when in the old days a meth-head would go score his real meth(unwatched methylamine and P2P days) it'd be every week (at best)- 2 weeks one gram, and that was largely sufficient, even when shooting . But with this drug the client uses 10x more by weight, yet considers it as "tolerance" and just spends 10x as much f-cking money!
When I nowadays read TRs where guys IV 200mg "meth", I can't stop myself from laughing; any real meth would kill a man at such a dosage, no doubt about it. All these dealers do is turn kilos of brownish a-PPP they get for 700-1000$Kg (!) into shiny translucid crystals ressembling meth by washing it in acetone, methanol, IPPol or Ethanol (forgot some whatever), then filtering it and then recrystalize it from toluene, benzenen etc into nice big white chunks that ressemble meth 100%! Also the melting/smoking is undiffirenciable, water solubility is good, effects remain 4-6 hours followed by residual stimulation, and the more you do it the more you need it (basically addiction to PVs). Low tolerance users can feel effects from as much as 10-20mg, some reported doses over the 150mg, so all these reports about "meth" are making me more than sceptic.

Anyway even if it's A-PPP (50-90% chance I'd say), you'll most probably get to enjoy it as it is very similar on its own to meth. You can easily test your meth BTW, but I won't talk about it here.

Methamphetamine makes you more of what you are, and I mean the good and the bad, in my own opinion. Here's what I mean: Take for example, people who are extroverts or have an uninhibited personality- They tend not to notice when their annoying behavior get amplified, that they are suddenly annoying to anyone trying to mind their own business. People who are somewhat obsessive and introverted, on the other hand, may not bother anyone for a while and even disappear into the woodwork doing their own thing. Their pitfalls will be in things like neglecting their health and hygiene for a little too long.

So the stereotype is always created by those who standout (prime examples are narcissists and dumb criminals) who naturally they get all the attention. If you're not a criminal to begin with, using meth isn't going to suddenly make you want to go steal shit, not until your habit gets way out of control which may never even happen some. Something to think about if you're going to try anything that you think can change the way people perceive you. Not judging so much, just saying...

If you're not a criminal to begin with, using meth isn't going to suddenly make you want to go steal shit,

well, meth itself might not, but addiction will. and not just meth-addiction; addiction to anything! crack, weed, gambling, heroin, adrenaline, mdma etc etc etc.

Excellent Choice !! Not to downplay the dangers of Benzos+Opioids, but MethAmp can be such a cruel mistress.

^^ Methamphetamine might be pretty damaging both short and long term but at least you don't get the potentially deadly and extremelly neurotoxic benzo WD.

I don't think turning to benzos and opiates is the way to go here.

I think that opioid use is probably safer than methamp use, although of course there are plenty of caveats. In terms of harms from the drug use in isolation, opioid use is probably going to be safer than benzo or methamp use.

When it comes to substances with the potential for causing harm, it's so individual. Different strokes for different folks - I could always put down methamp no problem, even after dabbling in IV use (which I loved). That was not the case with benzos for me, and especially not for my opioid use that I struggled with for years to give up.

I think the moment you think what your doing is safe is when your in extreme danger.

The titanic was pretty safe.

I think the moment you think what your doing is safe is when your in extreme danger.
This

OP, you seem to love experimenting with Psychedelics and stuff, my hats off to ya. There is nothing special from meth. Yes an extraordinary high but such a shitty comedown that makes one wonder if the high was even worth it

The titanic was pretty safe.

Yes thinking like that can get you into trouble.

LOL, The Titanic was beyond safe it was "unsinkable" , Things like not enough life rafts for the all the people on board... Who needs life rafts on an unsinkable boat... we will be fine...

Well the Lusitania hadn't happened yet so they didn't think anything bad or crazy could happen, and surely they didn't think a cruise liner could get torpedoed... and if they thought it could also survive something like that then, oooooo man ??

The Titanic was beyond safe it was "unsinkable" , Things like not enough life rafts for the all the people on board... Who needs life rafts on an unsinkable boat... we will be fine...

"Balls. That's planning for failure, Morty. Even dumber than regular planning."
- Rick Sanchez.=

And to the op and anyone else thinking along those lines of wanting to try a drug for the first time, you have no experience with drugs that will make you feel absolutely horriblely worst kind of miserable for days and days and pretty miserable for a long long time when you crave the drug long long after stopping, pretty much for the rest of you life... . when you experience this you will wish over all else that you never ever had tried the drug in the first place. It is easy for these "real drugs" to get the better of you and before you have any idea what is happening to you the drug will have its poisonous fangs and stingers deep inside of you. At that point there is no total escape you will forever have the scars and wounds that you will never be able to forget or cover up. Even if you are lucky enough to escape and get out of active addiction and stop using the drug long term.

The escape is the biggest challenge you will ever face and it will take everything you have to accomplish. And if you do escape the active addiction there will be life long mental thoughts you will have to deal with. The cravings and thoughts in the back of your mind will vary to differing degrees, but they will always be there even if its just thoughts in the deepest dark corner of your subconscious, but will creep out into the light sometimes ....

In my opinion, once you have been a full blown addict for a long enough period you will always be an addict, even if it's not an active addiction anymore you will still be an addict. You will just be a recovering addict, there is no point in which you will ever be "cured" where you can wipe yourself clean like it never happened...

Do yourself a favor and don't even try drugs like opiates and meth... opiates+benzos is a very horriblely bad plan too.... its not worth it in anyway whatsoever, and you will forever wish you had never touched it at all ever. You can't un-ring the bell, but you can not ring the bell to begin with by never touching those substances

I cant imagine not taking amphetamine everyday.

Imo your trying to have a relationship with something that hits the same primitive compulsive deep reward and desire centers as sex and trying not to end up in a marrage u cant get out of.

I keep saying basically the same point in as many ways as possible because i think they current dont teach kids about the effects of drugs and alcohol in a nonbiased way. They try weed nothing bad really happens to them. They drink a few beers puke on the floor think "hey what do these morons know i drink i feel sick i do what is illegal smoke and feel fine. " Take hallucinogens start to feel like alot of what i thought controled my reality might be in my head.

Try speed opiates. Amazing nothing bad happens

A few months years later its as compulsive as staying hydrated.

I didnt always take everyday amphetamine. And i didnt like opioids but eventually i ended up everyday taking amphetamine

Its a slow gradual process so slow youre convienced your incontrol the entire way up