• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants METH advice

Inkkeduptweekboi

Greenlighter
Gotten pretty good at whippin up a globe outta any lightbulb,BUT i still cant seem to ever find the sweet spot to feel satisfied from taking a hit.... clouds are thin like a cigarette or hittin off a foily.
Im pretty sure its the carb and the air:meth ratio. If its too small/closed it feels like i cant suck enough from the bulb for a heavy hit. if its seems too big/open feels like the vapors too diluted and stuck sucking until my lungs cant be filled anymore... leading to the same effect..

lol i normally prefer to snort it bc whenever i do choose to smoke without a real globe, ironically, i spend my the evening stuck trying to perfect my globe without really being able to enjoy my buzz.... oh im definitely high or else why who would anyone in their right mind spend 12-16hrs. wrapping and unwrapping a light bulb with electrical tape, adjusting their stems depth, poking/enlarging/covering up carb holes. 🤣🤣🤣 its really amusing to think about anyone whod want a high that makes them do stupid shit like that...

SO PLEASE HELP....i need advice no matter how basic or technical the tip u have... I WANT IT

thank you

Experiment with different size and shape bulbs.
The sticky part from a latex bandaid cut into a tiny piece makes a good cover for your carb, so you can adjust it to get more or less airflow.

Use a 2nd straw as a carb instead of blowing a carb hole...... seal the mouth with electrical tape around your mouthpiece and carb.... a bic pen cut in half works best ime

are there any views or opinions or experiences playing with stem depth inside the lightbulb? A change in quality of hit noticed if its closer or farther from to the bulbs surface?

You get it too close you're risking sucking up some of that red hot meth goo lol

Quit goofing around with lightbulbs and buy the actual pyrex rods to blow your own. Save yourself a lot of hassle and dope.