NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Hail Hat, Hail Goat Pervertor.

@Hexenstahl @DeathIndustrial88
Back in the day when Gorgoroth were great, Pest & Hat are my favourite BM Vocalists.

Hat & Pest were the best!! :)
I can't stand anything Gorgoroth did after Anti-Christ. And even Anti-Christ was already showing hints of the polished up garbage generic band that they were later going to become.
I believe Pest is a history teacher now in the US. Can't remember if it was in Tennessee or Kentucky but it's somewhere down south. lol

One of my favorite Gorgoroth tracks tho!

Look what I found online!!!!!!

347425221_793165622448592_4831037543468105173_n.jpg

Yes it's Natramn from Silencer <3 <3 <3

Look what I found online!!!!!!

347425221_793165622448592_4831037543468105173_n.jpg

Yes it's Natramn from Silencer <3 <3 <3

Isn't this that guy that claims he sewed pigs feet on his hands & supposedly attacked a little girl with an axe? lol
Silencer is "Depressive Suicidal Black Metal" right?

i've never actually listened to much silencer, but I've heard the lore. I avoided a lot of DSBM becauise the screams could get pretty emo in some of those bands. lol

I tend to stick to the Raw Eerie & melancholic tremelo riffage of Raw Black Metal with blast beats. And with lyrics about either Satanism, Paganism, Barbarianism, NS, Medieval Times, Occultism, etc...

Actually I take that back... I do like SOME Depressive Suicidal Black Metal or use to....back when I was still an alcoholic. Usually everything by Hopeless...,,,,,,,,

But when I really want to get depressed, I go with my favorite Funeral Doom Meal band ever...Skepticism

When I'm angrily-manically depressed... I go for Atrax Morgue.. which isn't metal though. lol But true Italian Death Industrial.
@Mr. Krinkle here's what your Italian relatives are listening to in Italy... lol
RIP Marco Corbelli!!! One of my favorites!!! And a big influence on my own music projects, Dude was a total legend & put some of the rawest, nihilistic emotions into "music" I've ever heard. Look up what Marco Corbelli looked like on google images & tell me he ain't one of your cousin's cousin's cousin.. Ya'll could be related!

Last edited:
i don't think I'm familiar. I never really got into the metal side of things tbh.
Well-come the the pop-rock-metal, hierarchy.
You're not yet a Sigma aka black-trans level, of metal ( which doesn't exist but is equally, painful on any hierarchical model of BS) but you'll probably, not want to be there and come back to this, eventually. 😉

Step 1.