NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Most epic standout music appreciation on a psychedelic in this case 1P-LSD had this playing tripping riding my bike down this beautiful street gorgeous pasture scenery including a little marsh outside an enormous gas manufacturer plant under dark as fugh storm clouds was pondering the possibility of alien presence cloaked under them haha I thought I saw alien entities one rainbow hued light figure flew at me in my driveway not sure if the same trip then in my bathroom like a warrior in inexplicably intricately patterned armor could not see a face though on either

This is excellent.
100% my kinda metal.

You a fan of Power Violence?

Yes I very much like powerviolence like: The Endless Blockade, Column of Heaven, No Comment, Crossed Out, a little bit of Man is the Bastard but not as much, Water Torture, etc.

I also love grindcore, crust punk, dbeat, fastcore/thraschore, death metal, black metal, sludge, NWOBHM, other kinds of punk, goth rock, industrial, etc. Lots of stuff.

Yeah, I am all about those types of heavy bands.

If you like that I would also check out Knelt Rote, Dragged Into Sunlight and Anaal Nathrakh, amongst many others.

I've never heard Apartment 213 before but I'll check it out later. Gotta get some shut eye.

This song is Buddhist I guess man LOL ego wants to control life and some egos go so far as to create the NSA but any which way about it life kills

JEsys fuggin Xryst they are hard rock apparently thought I was surfing a metal label my bad so here fair not so square heavy metal:

Last edited:
It may only take one thing to make it wrong or right I am not the one to decipher the middle ground

Car's gone airborne
Thrown through a barn door
And if I go out
You are all coming with me
I've poured a trail of gasoline inside
I have hostages

Last edited: