• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Metadol-D

Billypete82

Greenlighter
Hello

Swim has been getting bottles of metadol-D. The bottle is 230mg mixed with 100mls of tang because swim is a complete idiot when it comes to math can you tell him how much 1ml would contain of the methadone?

Thanks

It would contain 2.3mgs in each ml.

Start small without Opioid Tolerance, like 10mgs.
Methadone is powerful stuff and dont redose for a good 8 hours to see how hard it's going to hit you. Be safe out there, love me some of that recreationally.

Wow Swim cannot believe it he thought he had his math wrong so that’s why he thought he would ask until recently he thought the metadol-d was dosed the same as methadose 10mg/ml but what they do is mix the prescribed amount with a minimum of 100ml of tang. Swim was taking 8mls per day thinking it was 80mg and he was feeling good all day. Wow how your mind and body can trick you when you actually believe in what your doing I guess that is what you call in some case placebo effect. Swim has been on methadose for years so he is experienced in that med at his highest he was on 130mg per day which is no where he is at now but with his prescribed amount and this on top he told me felt awesome all day zero cravings wow he cannot believe that

Wow Swim cannot believe it he thought he had his math wrong so that’s why he thought he would ask until recently he thought the metadol-d was dosed the same as methadose 10mg/ml but what they do is mix the prescribed amount with a minimum of 100ml of tang. Swim was taking 8mls per day thinking it was 80mg and he was feeling good all day. Wow how your mind and body can trick you when you actually believe in what your doing I guess that is what you call in some case placebo effect. Swim has been on methadose for years so he is experienced in that med at his highest he was on 130mg per day which is no where he is at now but with his prescribed amount and this on top he told me felt awesome all day zero cravings wow he cannot believe that
We dont use swim here man, that's a different forum.

We don't use swim here, we know it's you.

Go very easy with methadone it's incredibly powerful and slow-acting. I OD'd on it twice redosing when I thought it wasn't hitting me. Wait a couple hours before taking another dose. If you have a low opioid tolerance 10mg will have you immobilized.

Yeah dude, withdrawals are mental aswell. Same happens when u gotdope for later, u can strech ur doses. or when ur out of hear, u stsrt getting anxious earlier.

Sorry for the swim as I’ve been an onlooker on this forum for years but never really posted I have lots of experience with methadose but not metadol-D which is fairly new in my country and the last time I withdrawl’d from methadone was over 5 years ago before I was on the program which didn’t last long because I would just get dope but I have been trying to get off it so to speak other then my recreational spurts like now my highest was 130 and went down 5mgs every 2-3 weeks now but have hit a plateau at 20mgs tried 15 and was sick so called the doc right away at this dose I think I’m gonna have to go down like 1 ml every few weeks

At lower doses of methadone, you may have to reduce your dose by fractions of a mL... I've heard of some people tapering at 1mg every 2 days or so to get the last little bit of tapering done.

I also met someone who got their doctor to do what was called a "blind taper" - only the doctor and the pharmacist knew the dose she was receiving, and always gave her the same amount of Tang or whatever, and she would inform the doctor if she got any withdrawal symptoms. To her suprise she actually ended up tapering down much more rapidly than she thought! May be something to try if you're up for it.

I actually believe in that blind tapering a lot of it is in your head. I was taking 8mls at day which I thought was 80mg but turned out to be just over 18mg and I felt fine. In the case if I actually knew I was only taking 18mg my mind would of fucked me and I know I would of had cravings