Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mescaline (San Pedro) Advices and Report

noren

Greenlighter
Hi,

This is a very old experience I'd like to talk about. By the way, I am currently in Australia but not a native speaker, so I am sorry if I make any mistake.

I tried San Pedro three times. The first time, I used the classic method, so boiled it down and drunk it. First, I had experienced an intensive nausea for almost 2 hours. I was tripping, not that much but was feeling the effects, however the nausea was really intense. So, I vomited after keeping it down two hours because it was ruining the experience. After throwing out, I was feeling the effects of mescaline but did not have any visual changes. My mind was tripping without visual effects. So, I thought, I lost some of its effects while boiling it down, because the cactus was for almost two people. It was pretty big but did not do much.

The second time, we were two people, we bought a pretty big cactus for two. We again read lots of preparation methods and did everything they say. My friend could not drink the liquid so I drunk two big cups. I did not have any real nausea but felt nothing, not even %1. So it was really strange. I again thought we did something wrong, while boiling it down.

The third time, I bought a small, relatively thin san pedro. The guy who was selling these said that they are the last ones. So, it was obvious that nobody wanted to buy this cactus. I bought it because I did not have time to do this again for maybe months. So, I bought it but this time I dried them in the oven at 75 Celsius. I kept the door open using a small tool, just to give space for water to evaporate outside of the oven.

I did not have coffee grinder, neither gel capsules. I tried to buy gelatin capsules at the same day while drying them out, but could not find them. I was thinking to buy some cheap medicine which uses gelatin capsules, and I could use them but could not find a cheap one either. So, when I got back to home, I kept checking the slices. First of all, I should mention that I de-skinned the cactus and also sliced them into star shapes. Then I sliced every slice into 4 pieces. I also removed the middle woody center before putting them into oven.

So, while I was checking them at very 30 minutes, I removed the dried ones from oven to avoid burning them. After drying all of them, I tried to find a solution to eat them, but could not find. They lost almost %80-90 of their weight. So, I thought it should not be hard to just eat them. I tried a little piece but taste was out of this world. It was really really intense. More intense than drink.

What I have done is, that I bought sodium based powder, which is used for stomach problems and nausea. You put the powder into the water and just drink it. So I first put a lot of salt into my mouth, got 3-4 pieces at a time and eat them and drunk that water after that. I almost eat 2/3 of the san pedro using this method, then I could not eat more, otherwise I felt that I may vomit again.

However, as soon as I finished eating them, I did not feel any nausea, including whole night. It was really beautiful, felt almost no bad effects.

So, my first advice is you should definitely dry them out instead of boiling them down, and drink something like that for nausea, but it is better to put them into gel capsules. :), but I chewed them a lot, it may also have some positive effects, who knows.

I tried a lot of things, maybe 30-40 different substances and thousands times, but this was the first time I felt the real mescaline effects. The night could not be better. I had no nausea, but had intense visuals, even though I used a small san pedro and just 2/3 of it. One more note that, I did not eat anything for 20 hours before eating them. So, it enhanced the effects.

First, I got intense visual effects. Everything was moving, everything. I was looking outside and seeing a lot of different shapes. Trees were like 3D, I felt like I can touch them if I want. The stairs was constantly moving, curtain was changing its shape. I even saw bugs (not a bad trip), in my shadow. My girlfriend had full of geometrical shapes on her face. Millions of shapes and if I kept looking, the shapes were getting intense and suddenly the whole shape were arising from her body. Like a soul, which had exactly her shape but the whole soul was consisting of millions of geometrical shapes. Some of them were very big like 10 cm, and some of them like 0.5, 0.1 cm. If I would draw just the face, it would take days. There were a lot of small, but perfect shapes. It was really an art.

Then I listened to about 20 songs. Songs were perfect, I watched couple of videos on youtube and I laughed so hard. It was very rare for me laughing that much. Then I chatted with my girlfriend, I was laughing at even for very small things, I could not stop it. Then I noticed that I was still listening to the same musics in my head. It was really strange because I was listening to 10 songs at the same time. It was not like a cacophony. It was like seeing 10 colors at the same time. It was not disturbing and they were like playing at different frequencies. If I would focus on a single song, I could easily focus on that song without hearing others but as soon as I release that song I was again listening every song. Like you play 10 songs at the same time but you hear every single song without interfering each other, and this kept going for hours. It was really nice. I sometimes stood still just to listen to songs that were playing in my mind.

Then I thought about the animals and humans and mixed them with my experience. This is really very hard to tell, even in my native language, but was one of the most beautiful experience I had. I really felt them I am part of a star, like whole living creatures. They are so far but they are in me, I thought about evolution and a lot of things about life. I felt other dimensions. I watched the little animals in my garden, I made a theory and it explained the relation between dimensions, evolution, stars, how cactus generates its mescaline :) , how animals change its shape or color etc. One single theory :). It was really life changing.

The total experience took 12 hours. I was listening to 10 different songs in my mind, seeing and changing the shapes, thinking very very deep and it could not be better. This was one of the most beautiful experience I had in my life. In top 5 definitely.

I am thinking to use miracle fruit next time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sbGg31RJ3w

It may help to reduce the bitter taste. If anyone tries this (It is 30 dollars for one pack, it has 10 fruit in it, one of them is enough 30-60 minutes) could you let us know in this thread or in another thread but let me know using private message.

Feel free me to ask anything. Thanks for reading.

Yes I enjoyed this report very much....well done! My experiences with mescaline have all been good except for the never ending puke fest it causes. Once I discovered the 2c's I haven't had a chance to take mescaline again.

Trees were like 3D, I felt like I can touch them if I want.

trees are 3d and you can touch them. ;)
but i know what you mean. nice report! makes me want to try mescaline.

but i'm afraid miracle berries won't help with the bitterness. they just make you perceive sour taste as sweet.