• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline questions

I think that's a bit over dramatic to be fair. I mean, yeah with many psyches that kind of thing will happen but if this dude takes a beginner's dose (which they SHOULD) then I'm not sure it would be THAT intense, would it?
Like, if you read some new political magazine it may open your eyes to new views but it probably won't 'permenantly shatter my perception of the world.'

I think that's a bit over dramatic to be fair. I mean, yeah with many psyches that kind of thing will happen but if this dude takes a beginner's dose (which they SHOULD) then I'm not sure it would be THAT intense, would it?
Like, if you read some new political magazine it may open your eyes to new views but it probably won't 'permenantly shatter my perception of the world.'
Ive never taken mescaline but I'm not sure it matters what kinda psych it is. If its got that same ability to mind fuck you as acid, shrooms, and some of the DOx then it definatly can permanently change your perception on alot of shit. Kinda in the way you may have changed your opinion on something from reading a newspaper article but on a much more personal level, something the op might not be quite ready for mentally. On the other hand of course he could benefit from the trip and it could be a bomb time but i guess thats the thing with drugs, thier a catch 22 like that.

I guess therefore the greatest downside of taking drugs is that you can't tell the future.

But that's also part of the fun.

I agree that maturity is the determining factor, as I started young too. But my advice like others is to wait a couple years you will get more out of the experience.
Stick to smoking weed and other lesser things for a year or two

are you sayin like takin amanita muscaria mushrooms? they have a fun trip but make sure they are dried or else they could be extremely toxic due to other compounds.

and im 14 and ive been messin with a ton of drugs. sue me. but i also do a shitload of researd on anything that im gonna try to make sure i do it in the safest way and get the best experience.

You're in the right place dude. Don't let anyone take the piss out of you because if a lot of us had found Bluelight when we were 14 there'd probably be a load of stuff we wouldn't have done. We've all (well, most of us) been there I can bet.
After all, this is a harm reduction site. We can't stop anyone doing what they wanna do but we can teach them at least how to do it safely.

Sorry to necropost, but I find it interesting that this was so many years ago, i'm 19 years old now and living in scotland and decided against extracting from the cactus but tried MDMA/Pills, shrooms and amt at 16, and a shit ton of other stuff on the way and I think overall it has kept me much more sane than I was before, despite my head being somewhat fucked.