• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

mescaline dots

morninggloryseed:
It wasn't LSD, fact of the matter you can't get that shit around here it was 4 years ago when I got it. They were mesc tabs. Little tiny pointy purple, yellow, and red dots came in a few colors for a while. I had a tolernce for cid and I could rip a piece of a sheet and eat a strip of it and not go nuts. These were so strong I thought I was gonna die. I overdosed and ate 3 little dots and was drooling and couldn't control my movements.. if there was a chance of it being acid which I doubt it was then it was the wierdest shit I have had. My friends puked offa these as well. They came from Canada

WTF? Is no one paying attention? "Microdots" are NOT mescaline, they do NOT contain mescaline...
Yes, we all know about the little tiny barrel things that came in a number of colors - it was a very good trip, but was *NOT* mescaline - I *HAVE* consumed real mescaline, that is, from a cactus - and I have to laugh at anyone who thinks those "dots" had real mescaline in them...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

psychoblast posted that he sent one of the purple domes to dancesafe for testing....

It wasn't LSD, fact of the matter you can't get that shit around here it was 4 years ago when I got it. They were
mesc tabs. Little tiny pointy purple, yellow, and red dots came in a few colors for a while. I had a tolernce for cid
and I could rip a piece of a sheet and eat a strip of it and not go nuts. These were so strong I thought I was
gonna die. I overdosed and ate 3 little dots and was drooling and couldn't control my movements.. if there was a
chance of it being acid which I doubt it was then it was the wierdest shit I have had. My friends puked offa
these as well. They came from Canada
I don't normally flame people like this, but legacytuning, do you have your head up your rectum????? Do nyou just not read the information posted above??? Mescaline is not active in doses below 200 mg, and if you tripped like that, you would have had to have at least 500 to 700 mg. Now Mr. smarty pants , can that much powder fit into something that it can't fit into. You cant get an elephant into a car. It just doesn't work. You didn't trip on mescaline. If you think you did.....you are wrong. I don't really care anymore if people walk around in this world not knowing what in the hell they are talking about. Maybe it was DOB, but it was not mescaline. But keep on believing it if it makes you erect for your girl or guy, which ever you prefer. What ever toots your horn. But you are still wrong and misinformed.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

here's a diff question related to this post...MGS i hope to hear what u have to say
i was talking to my friend last night about ordering some san pedro so we could try a
mescaline trip. he said why not just by the mescaline. i replied with all the info i have read on this site about it not being sold and blah blah blah. after talking to him a little bit more about the substance his friend can get i know it is not mescaline. but it isn't acid either. it's description: either a liquid or powder (he couldn't remember sorry) and you take a few milligrams and smoke it in a crack pipe. the trip lasts less than an hour but it can be quite strong and can feel like several hours. So is this BS? i know it's not mescaline or acid, but what do you think it is?
Well, since you aske me what I thought......I dunno my friend. It could be anything. My guess is that is that it is a tryptamine. Your discription points to that. Maybe DMT, DPT, or 5-MeO-DMT. Or PCP. Damn black market, ya know. Never know what you get. Be careful with unknown substances. Be careful.
smile.gif

------------------

even the HCL salt of mescaline requires a dose of around 200mg...

Flame if you must, but what are DOM and DOB.
Ive done a few drugs in my days, and ive never heard of these. Havent seen them on Erowid either, but that might be cuz i wasnt looking for it.

And that's just a threshold.
------------------

1)Damn there are some stupid fucks on this board.
2)mescaline is not that hard to synthesise if you can get 3,4,5-trimethoxybenzaldehyde which used to be carried by everyones favorite catalog, but it is pretty expensive as MGS pointed out. (but Im no chemist so don't ask me how, I just know very knowegeable friends and there easy is not my easy)
3)StarScream, no big deal about not hearing about dom or other exotic drugs but they are all/most listed at erowid.
BTW anyone here ever try dom?

I wanted to find mesculine for a while. I found what i was told was mesculine on paper(which was not) and was just really strong acid. I was still happy 1 hit and i tripped balls! And it was only 8 bucks. But since after that i started reading posts like this and found out its not possible. But i have bought things that i was told were mesculine but were not. But nor was it acid. Im very familiar with lsd. Maybe some 2cb? 2c-t-7, 2c-t-2, dom, dmt or what ever. Im just glad that im going to be eating peyote buds during spring break!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to find mesculine for a while. I found what i was told was mesculine on paper(which was not) and was just really strong acid. I was still happy 1 hit and i tripped balls! And it was only 8 bucks. But since after that i started reading posts like this and found out its not possible. But i have bought things that i was told were mesculine but were not. But nor was it acid. Im very familiar with lsd. Maybe some 2cb? 2c-t-7, 2c-t-2, dom, dmt or what ever. Im just glad that im going to be eating peyote buds during spring break!!!!!!!!!

update to what i asked earlier...
i got another chance to get some of what was going around as 'mescaline' blotter. the guy even went on to explain that it was a rare form of mesc and shit that's really hard to get. so understanding the "double-stacked pill" logic, i'd say i'm pretty sure it was good ol' lsd. had pretty lil blue ufo's on it and everything.
it was a lot of fun though. thx guys for the help...

They are *definitly* not N-DOM .. even though I took MANY times the recreational dose when I did it, there is no way DOM could be as gentle (and short lasting) as whatever is in the dots... I still think it's just LSD - maybe the dots simply provide a better "container" for the drug?
It will be interesting to see the test results..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

BTW UFO Blotters are very good acid. I'll bet they are 100-120u each.
Brownish paper with a dark blue ufo saucer on them

the UFO blotter i had i believe was more like, dark blue paper with light blue/white UFO's. couldn't have been more than 2/16 in. tall and 3-4/16 in. wide.
i guess one kid who got a bunch thru a friend of mine cut em in half and is selling the halves for $20 a piece (considering my friend got em for $5 ea.)...
smile.gif

damn shady drug dealers. where's the "good" drug dealers these days?