• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Merh Comedown

Jacklovescrack

Greenlighter
Hey Guys
Just did meth for the first time 4 days ago. Suffice to say, I haven't stopped since then but just ran out. I have one fat line left, but after that, what the fuck should I do for the comedown?? Thanks BL

Ps (I really just wanna sleep)

Safe answer: don't do the last line(ya right), eat a good meal, and sober up. Realistic.Answer: Opiates.will be your best friend, but benzos are a distant second,.but be careful with shit ect,sect.

-hs

Oxy will do the trick, just watch your dose, the effects will be less noticeable when coming down, which can lead to people taking more than they should.

-hs

I'd say go for the Valium and gabapentin combo, but if you love opiates go with the oxy.

Valium is good at meth comedowns. For me 5 mgs is somewhat effective for the task, with no noticeable decrease in your mental or physical faculties, while 10 mgs and upward of diazepam was fully effective but somewhat sedating, in the way benzodiazepine tranquilizers are...so I'd dose 5 mgs of the drug if I had something to do that particular day, or 10 mgs if I had nothing to do & just planned on lying on my couch & smoking weed til I lost consciousness.

My all-time favorite tranquilizer for stimulant or psychedelic hallucinogens is definitely clonazepam, though.