Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Merged] Drug Myths, Dodgy Theories and Misconceptions

ebay

Bluelighter
bullshit drug theories

What is the funniest, most bullshit drug theory you've heard?
I like the one where that guy said "every time you take a hit of acid it destroys 1 square centimeter of your brain." The source of the bullshit was "this bunch of guys who take a shitload of acid."

Some of the most naive theories I've heard are:

MDMA is cut with heroin by dealers to make it addictive
MDMA drains your spinal fluid
MDMA is a mixture of heroin, cocaine and LSD
MDMA makes you gay
MDMA/LSD burns holes in your brain
PCP makes you cut off your face
THC makes you schizophrenic
Being a BL makes you invincible

BigTrancer :)

Re: bullshit drug theories

ebay said:
"every time you take a hit of acid it destroys 1 square centimeter of your brain." The source of the bullshit was "this bunch of guys who take a shitload of acid."

And what's more, its your braincells dying that actually makes you trip =D

BigTrancer said:
MDMA makes you gay
Being a BL makes you invincible

I think you got that mixed up man, it's meant to read.

MDMA makes you invincible
Being a BL makes you gay

=D

Gags, gags.

There's one persistant one in Iceland that drives me absolutely nuts: "If you take mushrooms and then smoke weed, you will have a heart attack."

Everyone knows someone that saw this happen at a party, literally twenty or thirty people have swore to me up and down that they have hard-core mushroom eating friends and the only time they tried smoking weed on a trip one of them had a heart attack.

What's more, the police actually have gone on the record saying that "Magic Mushrooms do not grow anywhere in this country, the only effects people get are from lead poisoning because of heavy traffick close to the most popular spots where people pick, and many mushrooms are picked in graveyards where decomposing bodies release toxins into the mushrooms and that causes a poisoning that people think is a 'trip'".

I think this guy was either the head of police or the head of the narcotics division, real good to know... ;)

--- G.

I'm a big fan of the one where apparently pills and acid have colourful logos to attempt to attract innocent kids to try them, thereby getting them addicted and ensuring future clientele for evil dealers...

LOL, that one is a classic, and it ties so well in with my favorite myth of all: "Dealers are always actively looking for non-users so they can give them their first taste for free and get them hooked."

Never, ever, ever, ever have I heard of anything even remotely similar to this happening to anyone ;)

--- G.

MDMA is cut with heroin by dealers to make it addictive
I remember hearing this before my first pill, believing it, and then taking it anyway :) Thank God for the wealth of knowledge that is Bluelight =D :D =D

I used to know a dealer who was pretty hard core, he was constantly on drugs and always had the best stuff, etc.

Yet he STILL believed all this crap about smack and especially rat poison in pills. He'd keep a special stash of "rat poison pills" because he said he enjoyed the buzz he got from the strychnine. And this guy was a Webmaster, how he avoided ever looking at a single piece of information about drugs online is beyond me

8)

Actually, whenever you swallow a tab of acid it's not that it destroys 1 square cm of your brain the tab actually replaces that space. As a result my brain now looks like a cross between the inside of a high school locker and an unfinished jig saw puzzle.

My fav is the old Lsd myth.
If you take (insert amount in here ,usually 10+) hits of acid in 1 year the government classes you as certifiably insane!
AAAAAAAhahahaha
(really im crying on the inside because of the stupidity of sum people)

got one!

I heard a guy one nite say this

' I don't take pills anymore as there is too much smack in them now days so I wouldnt be able to dance or anything'

hahaha, I couldnt stop laughing at his serious face when he said that.

Though he is a heavy tripper so nothing would suprise me

more shite

LSD forms crystals in your spine which later dislodge and give you 'flash backs'.
Drinking bong water makes you real high.
GHB is floorcleaner.

Drinking bong water, that's almost as gross as picking through your own spew for pills.

Nitrous is as bad for you as chroming, in fact it is chroming!

Yeah, it's a indigenous chemical in your body not an artificial gasesous hydrocarbon or glue/paint. Sure you inhale it, but you do that when smoking, is smoking chroming?

Pretty much anything in the media you hear about LSD is bullshit, makes me so mad!

coke has sometimes been cut with smashed lightbulbs.
this is so the gear can be absorbed faster and therefor give you the surpreme high.
they do the same these days with md powder and even some biscuits.