• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mephedrone useage

Is it really like mdma?

I have a gram sitting in a bag in my room and have yet to touch it. I havent touched it mainly due to the fact I still have some mdma around but that will be done soon so I was curious if I should even bother with it.

was still looking for this anwser

was still looking for this anwser

It is certainly euphoric and stimulating, although I can't comment on its similarity to MDMA as I haven't tried it yet.

Just set rules for yourself before you take it, it can be very pushy. I never use more than 400mg in a session and limit myself to once a month maximum. It's not something to be disrespected.

Ok thanks for all your input guys I'm gonna take your advice and try and have a month+ off meph. I don't beleive it's taken me this long to realise I need a break ha, it's just so easy to pass off what I'm doing as normal when evryone around me is doing the same. Had some acid today which helped me prioritise a little so hopefully my sober self can put it into play ha. Ok so change of angle here, how many of you who realise they should stop/cut down actually do? Been 3 days now and I say I'll hold out for 30, how many of you acheive their abstinance periods? Once again thanks everyone it's very useful to have the perspective of someone other than my regular mates

Take more acid?

You won't cane it like mephedrone, and you won't be poisoning yourself. After I got more into psychedelics the appeal of stimulants just went :p. Stopped, in other words.

Is it really like mdma?

I have a gram sitting in a bag in my room and have yet to touch it. I havent touched it mainly due to the fact I still have some mdma around but that will be done soon so I was curious if I should even bother with it.

not in my opinion. of all the cathinones that are now banned i found methylone to be by far the most similar (but still not the same) to mdma, even down to apperance and taste to a degree which is weird. mephedrone is like mephedrone is the simplest answer but probably not the most helpful. i always found it most like cocaine as it was short acting, buzzy with that nice sense of happiness as reward for doing yet another line.

Ok like I said in my last post I was gonna try and quit for 30 days. Well 7 days in and if failed already (maybes a couple of days more than normal but not much) haven't caned it just got sorted .5 off a mate, at college tomorrow but I'm going back out for a little more and a bit of a smoke in ten minutes. I find that if I have a smoke when I'm sniffing, it kicks it in more, but if I have a smoke after I don't crave the mcat (mmcat sorry) anymore. What about everyone else is this common?? Cheers
LL

Bro... No. mcat is mephedrone, not ephedrone. You should NOT be telling people that they got their drugs confused when you are clearly very easily confused with slang terms.

You are referring to "mcat", which is methylcathinone. Which is not mephedrone (4-methyl-methcathinone). I think you've done some damage already man.

Bro... No. mcat is mephedrone, not ephedrone. You should NOT be telling people that they got their drugs confused when you are clearly very easily confused with slang terms.