• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - New Experience - More than i expected but...

GileS

Bluelighter
Ok so previously iv been a user of MDMA for about 3 years now, i had previously heard loads about this new research chem back in early 2009 but was very skeptical as i heard of a close mates limb turning blue... At this stage MDMA was very hard to get hold of and was told about Methylone which i was very unimpressed by and thought mephedrone would be similar and decided against it... until this week.

OK so i purchased 2g of mephedrone, a white crystaly/flaky type powder with no scent whatsoever, package came earlier than expected but i told myself i had to finish some coursework 1st then try it.

next day came along, work handed in, nothing to worry about for a good week! So i quickly and not very accurately weighed out around 50mg as a tester, prior to this i had not eaten for about 2.5 - 3 hours so here goes...

06:00pm
T1=00:00 (50mg orally)
carefully poured the the weighed out 50mg into 1 half of a gel cap and swallowed quickly (although taste wasn't as bad as i imagined)

T1+00:15
I feel somthing but could possibly be palcebo, check my pupils, no sign of dilation.

T1+00:45
still dont feel anything of any significance

07:00pm
T2+00.00 (175-200mg orally)
nothing... so i weighed out about 175-200mg and swallowed in half a gel cap

T2+00:10
feeling peckish so i make some toast and chat to housemates a little

T2+00:15
finish 1 piece of toast and start feeling slightly strange and realize im coming up and quickly stuff the rest of my toast in my mouth

T2+00:20
coming up strong now like some good mdma, very smooth and gentle yet very quick! still chewing on toast... gone to mush and cant seem to persuade myself to swallow it so i spit it down the toilet and have a little giggle. Start noticing my hands feeling a little clammy and colder as well

T2+00:22
Whoooooo am through the roof! i actually feel like iv taken a large amount of mdma and im still coming up! Couldn't believe the feeling! very much like coming up 4 the 1st time on mdma! Cant actually believe this stuff is even half of what mdma is!

T2+00:30
feel like iv reached the top! Feel 100meters tall, feel very energetic and lovey, starting to get some really nice eye wiggles when i look at anything bright! A housemate walks out the toilet and i immediately stop him and tell him how good i feel and that i now understand why so many people take this stuff. He laughs and asks what its like and i tell him.

T2+00:45
Still feeling super charged and eyes are going crazy ^_^ start chatting to everyone on facebook whos online and end up with about 10 open windows which i cant keep track of and close it accidentally :s typing is pretty hard at this stage with the eye wiggles making everything trailing(for example if someone waved a light past you, you could still see the trail of the light)

T2+00:50
a friend sends me a link to a happy hardcore trance tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ofj66n6RM, i listen to it and i am confused about where the sound is coming from, feels like one of the best surround sound systems you could ever hear, the voice just went straight through me and i was in utter astonishment to how amazing this tune felt! and started dancing to it.

T2+01:20
can feel the immense high starting to fade but i still feel incredible with nice eye wiggles and lots of energy dancing about my room

T2+01:45
have dropped now to a really nice happy level now music still sounds epic and am chatting happily to anyone i come across, think i listened to that tune i mentioned earlier about 20 times... no joke, it really amazed me! No desire to re-dose as of yet and don't think that feeling will come (haha ¬.¬)

T2:02:20
Most of the good effects are gone now, feel the love in my heart slowly being turned into emptiness and sorrow... feels horrible like when you have just been dumped or when you loose something close to you, now the urges to take more started coming but i resisted for now as its already almost 9:30pm and iv heard stories about it keeping you up and didn't want to be up too late... can also feel my heart beating very rapidly now, tested it at 144bpm!

T2+02:30
Urges proceed to get worse and so i decide to hug a pillow and close my eyes for a little bit, this seems to fill the gap nicely and i eventually start feeling a little more happy

T2+03:00
Still fighting the urge to take more but mostly feeling more reality and say to myself that iv come this far and id have to go through the whole wanting more thing again, and so urges seemed to vanish rather rapidly after this

T2+04:00
feeling allot more back to normal now and really dont want to take more now, a little confused at some things like math lol and don't really want to converse with anyone around me, start to feel really tired and drained now and i think i started noticing a little jaw tension but nothing compared to that iv had on mdma

T2+06:00
reading some other reports on mephedrone and notice that people have been getting to sleep after about 7-8 hours after taking it so i just sit watching telly for a while still feel very tired and exhausted

T2+07:00
heart rate seems normal now at around 69bpm, no sign of the mephedrone in my system anymore but im very fidgety and i have that song stuck in my head but the tiredness and exhaustiveness seemed to disappear leaving me wondering when i would fall asleep

T2+07:30
go get a drink as im too fidgety and have a slightly dry mouth, mouth feeling seemed to be coming back now and could feel my tongue had been bitten slightly but again nothing to what i get on mdma

T2+08:00
Finally got to sleep ( 05:00am! )

Woke up at about 10:00am feeling really drained and lay in bed til about 2:00pm and god forbid i wanted to feel that high again... but asked my housemate to look after what i had leftover so i wasn't stupid

Conclusion
Definitely didn't expect that! exceeded every expectation and more although the urge for wanting more was horrible! i do generally have good self control so i managed to quit while i was ahead but i can see that this is a very dangerous chemical, i can now understand why soo many people are taking it and keep doing it, my sleep was very shallow meaning i was tiered all day, no comedown of such though for me just tiredness. I can also imagine that doing allot of this would cause massive problems for the heart, especially those overweight and not so healthy could be at extreme risk as i hear about the heart palpitation! seems strange that very few have been hospitalized from this. Anyway im rambling on abit now so il wrap it up by saying that il definitely try this stuff again, not any time soon and will only give myself access to one dose! as i got all i wanted out of this experience and was fairly happy with it!

Thanks for reading, hope it was somewhat interesting and un-bias... if that's a word lol i guess what i was trying to say is yea try it but don't abuse it (as hard as it is, it is possible).

P.L.U.R
GileS

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a concise and well documented report, GileS.

Last edited: