• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mephedrone IV

Joseywales16

Bluelighter
After adding water to the drone is it best to heat it up to mix it ? I've been doing this but having trouble with wheel filters getting clogged and hardly any of the drone getting through . It says on the wheel filter information to mix the water and drugs cold . Thanks

After adding water to the drone is it best to heat it up to mix it ? I've been doing this but having trouble with wheel filters getting clogged and hardly any of the drone getting through . It says on the wheel filter information to mix the water and drugs cold . Thanks
Are you priming the filter? (running water through it first) ive heard this can help...

Pretty sure when my mate would prep 'drone for IV he would heat it a little, although he was reckless and he never used a wheel filter! Stay safe.

It sounds like shitty mephedrone if it's clogging filters. Pure mephedrone should completely dissolve into a clear solution. I think I'd stick to other ROA's.