Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mephedrone - Experienced - Life Changing Drug

justbixby

Greenlighter
on friday night the 12th of march i did decided to do ecstacy for the first time this year, and what a trip im still rolling as i speak but this is how it all started i've been doing the new disigner drug called "mephedrone" that was been coming around for quite awhile ... ive tried it about 3 other times each time doing more and more, the first time i ever tried it i thought holy shit this is definently the greatest drug i've ever done and the greatest of our time, but now i don't think that at all.
Anyways it all started with this week monday night the shipment came in i ended up buying 2.5 grams and just blowing through that monday night like it was nothing little did i know that i would be doing this for the next three days after i started i honestly didn't want to stop doing it, after about every hour or so i would want to redose with 2 huge rails of about 150mg to get a wild high from it again and so on. That would continue for large periods of time and days in and out being up for 30+ hours at a time just horrible i never wanna think about it again im totally done with it, mephedrone has serious potential to be a dangerous drug at its best. it is definently the most addicting drug i've tried and continued doing for awhile i regret doing it but i loved the euphoria i got from it and openess i had around people just made my day so much better but it really just worsend it in reality. my last time doing it was with "crazynate" at around 5:00am early thursday morning (as ive been up the whole day and still doing the mephedrone) my last line before this was at 4 so it was about that time again to go redose and he gave me a call and was like "you trying to do the last of it with me" and i said hell yeah so he comes and picks me up then we go to the local grocery store bust out the meph and do 2 rails and light up the cigarette and its just amazing tastes so good when your catching the drains, it morelike relax's your throat then we start up the car and cruise over to the lake and we sit at the picnic table on the edge of the lake and just talk about drugs and read trip reports on here then its about 6:00am so we decide we wanna break out another 2 rails right there and as were about to take them theres a lady at the end of the street walking towards us with a dog so we hurry and ski the 2 lines right up and once again we were up so high. But after that is where the scary part starts we look down and our knuckles are purple and so are our knees and elbows and we decided that was enough for the night then i get home at about 7:30 and just cant get to sleep at all, but i still had some of the powder in my room so i flushed it down the toilet and flushed 3 grams down the toilet of my friends tonight cause he felt the same way about it as we did. didnt want to give it to anyone not even for 50$ a gram its just not worth it at all. then i finally get to sleep and i wake up every 2 hours soaking of sweat and that happened throughout the whole day. but thats my report i know its probably not that good but thats how i feel about it i never wanna touch it again in my life and i hope you wont either.

[Edited out the name of the supplier. Please do not incriminate yourself and especially others, especially when talking about drug sales.]

substancecode_mephedrone

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, firstly.... yes. You do keep wanting to take it, but you have to force yourself not to, like I do. Enough is enough and once u go past that stage, it takes too long to go back. Seriously, tell a friend or somebody you're with, who you trust and has some balls, to make sure u stop st s certain point... IF you ever take it again.

Not being able to sleep on it is bullshit too in fairness. Just close your eyes, turn over, and force yourself to stay there. Like, unless you need water or to piss, lie there, bored..... you'll fall asleep in not too long.

It's all willpower my friend, and unless you're emotionally troubled, i dont see both yours, and other people problem with stopping.

It was your first big hit as you say, you cannot judge it off one hit, not a chance. It just isn't like that if you learn to control it bro. Sorry it was a bad night for you.

*edit* dont regret touching it, you've learmt from your experience dude

Last edited:
first off it wasnt my first time doing it ive done over 5 grams of this and 2nd i couldnt sleep on it worth shit

Its clearly doing to both you, and other people that it doesnt to me ;/. I love the stuff, but can stop when I want, and if I want to sleep, I force myself.

Besides this shit at the end of the night, did you have a gooden tonight?

oh yeah i just been rolling balls smoking bud all night im talking about this week i didnt eat anything for 4 days this week cause of that shit i was just constantly doing it all the time

That could be down to inexperience of a partially addictive, fairly strong substance.

I dont know. i cant understand why you wouldnt eat. I just dont know why people stay awake for 3/4 days on it, its just lack of self control IMO.

Anyhow, im glad you madr your mind up. Were

forsure its just one of those things that i just never wanna do again, i know i abused it and i saw what it did to me

yeah it really changed my life i felt like it was controling me just completely taking my life over

Thanks for sharing. I edited out the mentioned you made of who supplied this... think about the fact that you implicated someone on this board in drug sales to you and multiple cities... would you want that said about you? Either way, it's against Bluelight guidelines to talk about sources, whether it's where you bought something or who got it for you.

Welcome to Bluelight. :) It's definitely best that you just quit it with the mephedrone. There's mounting evidence of some serious neurotoxicity, despite what a lot of fans of it think.

I also edited the title of your thread with your experience level as per the guidelines. We have guidelines for how to title your threads so that it makes it a lot easier for people to find the types of reports they're looking for. If you have a creative title you'd like to use, let me know and I'll put it in after the experience level.

Here's the format for the future:

Substance(s) - Experience level - Creative title