Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - Experienced - Amazing

I tryed that rule and glad I FAILED at keeping to it

I think my best bet would be to never try snorting it. Just always swallow it up.
I bet I won't be able to stick to that little self-made rule though hah.

When i first tryed it I was 100% aginst snorthing any thing due to I was only a weed user at the time but after takeing it oraly and feeling as good as I was when I bumped the second time i snorted it and I couldnt belive the diffrance it made it was more intense for the first 10 minutes and it burned for the first 2 minutes but the burning goes away very fast and then you have this feeling of amazeing-ness

got some methedrone today and 4 capsules,will be tryin it the weekend at a dance festival.could anyone give me advice about is it safe to mix with illegals such as bzp pills,mdma etc,cheers advice would be great

I have to agree with everyone here tubbz and not recommend mixing it with anything, you should just enjoy the drug by its self it is quite enjoyable you shouldnt be disapointed

Er... Will this conflict with an SSRI?

ive been doing a fair bit of reading and testing and although information is pretty scarce it seems it would conflict, best to avoid it if youre taking an SSRI

Man, I didn't know shit like that existed, but I'm sort of an old fashioned junkie.

I just wanna urge you guys to be careful- and not about the cardiotoxic stuff but about your emotions.

If you take things too far and do something that hurts someone when you're on top of the world like that, you can crash like you can't imagine you could possibly crash. Even if you don't, something can build up and only hit you later, after you stop taking the drug-- its like your behavior while on was at a level you can't relate to sober, and then when you are sober you don't fit in the life you made for yourself.

Anyway, when I say you I mean "I"-- talking from personal experience Although I've never taken mephedrone.

SWIM has been doing mephedrone for quite a while now, and SWIM started experimenting with other drugs, so far SWIM can conclude, Methylone lends itself well to it, i figured starting off with a 1:1 mix, usually 150mg each, then topping up with bombs of mephedrone, until finally half way through the night, redosing on another mix, and finishing off with more mephedrone boosters does the best trick. SWIM also finds coke is fairly decent at counteracting the mephedrone urges and giving the mephedrone a new edge which is interesting. butylone and mephedrone do not mix, this mixture is too harsh, confusion dizziness and as if being spiked in a club.

Hi, 1475 - welcome to Bluelight :)

There's no need for SWIMming around here - "I" is perfectly good and much easier to read. SWIM (Someone Who Is Me?) is a meaningless term that provides no legal protection and causes much irritation to read so best avoided ;)

You may be interested in The Mephedrone Megathread over in EADD - plenty of meph talk with a more specifically European/UK flavour to be found therein :)

My experience

I took 2 grams of mephodrone on Saturday and just to let everyone know I didn't know anything about this drug when taking it and treated it the same as I would with cocaine which was very stupid.

I started with a line about 150mg's, burns (i do not advise sniffing if you are stupid enough to do this drug, bomb it). However I couldn't feel the burns after the first line. Instantly I felt amazing after the horrible drip back and I felt similar experiences to what I have with cocaine, to me it was like amazing cocaine. I have read that the effects are similar to ecstasy but I have never taken it before so I wouldn't know.

Mephodrone made me feel alert, extremely happy, excited, confident and gave me the urge to talk ALOT. I am being honest with you here, it was the best and most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my entire life and I absolutely loved it =/

About 10mins after my first line I wanted more and had no clue on how dangerous this drug is so I did. Next thing I knew I had finished a gram and so had my friend. We had to get ourselves some more.
I've had some nice cocaine in my time but the 'more-ish' effect mephedrone gives is on another level.

So there we went as stupid as we were and got ourselves another gram each. I also consumed quite a lot of alcohol while doing mephadrone which I expect didn’t help my comedown. Once I had my hands on another gram I couldn't stop, every 1-2 mins doing a corner. I just couldn’t help myself.
I was out clubbing in the late hours of Saturday night and it definitely improved my night. Once I got home I had a spliff because I couldn’t sleep, I thought this would help but it didn't. I was up for at least another 2 hours and I couldn’t feel the weed at all, I guess the cannabis had no effect due to the amount of mephadrone I had consumed. Once I finally got to sleep, it was 2 hours of shitty broken sleep.

As amazing as this drug is I do not want to do it again due to the comedown. I felt shit for the following 4 days. I had dry & cracked lips, chest pains and my heart felt awkward and unhealthy. I also wasn’t able to sleep properly for the following three days. Also felt really depressed, wasn’t able to cope with being sober and had it in my head for the next couple days. The comedown wasn't worth it, only today, 5 days later I have fully recovered. Maybe this was due to the amount I consumed (2 grams) but who knows. I wish it was healthy; it was truly amazing but just not worth the risk!

Last edited:
Mephedrone mix

I just got through 2.7g mephedrone in a matter of 3 days, second order I've had so far, and let me tell you! Mixing it with weed and caffeine make such a difference, its a shame to take it alone!

A good 2 or 3 hits of weed alone will amplify the effect and make it last longer, at least I think it feels like it, it's completely amazing and from what I remember, it brings it up to an MDMA scale physical feeling, possibly even surpassing it. Tonight I was just lying around, barely even able to believe how good the mix was and how I wished I had tried it before.
This being compared to me snorting a line, feeling a rush for about 2 minutes, and having an 'aura' about me, which was only .. pleasant.

Mixing it with ~300mg caffeine (energy drink 'vial') also feels incredible, was filled with shivers and constant rushing through my whole body for hours and hours. (300mg mephedrone dose, mixed with water, drank).

Not going to say these mixes are healthy at all.. but then again.. you ARE taking mephedrone to begin with. :\