• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mephedrone beats them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganj

Bluelighter
I can genuinely say with strong confidence Mephedrone is my favourite drug, this is in comparison to fish scale cocaine, MDMA or any other stimulant. I will compare it to MDMA as the two drugs have similar desired effects. Although MDMA is a beautiful and generally better experience it requires months of built up serotonin to reach its optimal effect and therefore can only be enjoyed occasionally while Mephedrone on the other hand requires considerably less time to reach optimal effects. Mephedrone also leaves me with short-lived and bearable comedown even after 72 hour sessions (This is not something I plan to do again) compared to MDMA which makes me feel like a physical and mental train wreck. MDMA essentially bruteforces you into a state of blatant unadulterated love for everyone and everything while Mephedrone fills me with serenity and contentedness.

Although it is a RC, I personally have had no adverse effects at all even at very high doses and extended use. During a week where I was mildy using everyday (still sleeping) I felt a pretty obvious mood drop and my only enjoyment was taking more drone. This stuff is obviously best used in controlled sessions.

Mephedrone gives a very distinct kind of euphoria and appreciation (rather than love) for others, and also makes everything look sparkly and dreamy. Although a stimulant it is rather intoxicating and doesn't give you a very clear head or focus. At higher doses it almost takes on the elements of alcohol making you slow with impaired abilitys and judgement. This is all packed into a short acting drug which has great re-dose potential for ~8 hours before the drug looses its best effects. Re-dosing MDMA has dramatically lowered effects. I also consider this stuff fairly safe, having watched people take ludicrous amounts for days and been fine.

This stuff is essentially everything I look for in a drug, once you learn to get over its fiendishness this stuff has very little drawbacks. This is just my little ode to something I love and has genuinely benefited my life :)

I wish I was a little but younger/little more open to drugs when Mephedrone was rife 6 years back in our college party's, student union bars - University club nights etc... I'd like to have seen what all the fuss was about. A the time it hit the clubs in my circle of friends, I was on 440mg Venlafaxine XR, 40mg Prozac and 150mg Dosulepin, so whilst that kinda craze was kicking about, I didn't want to jeopardize my mental health. or have it affect the medications I was taking.

Has there been another RC like it, of so - what one(s)?

And why do you prefer it to cocaine/MDMA - that's quite weird? Odd for somebody dot say that?

I wish I was a little but younger/little more open to drugs when Mephedrone was rife 6 years back in our college party's, student union bars - University club nights etc... I'd like to have seen what all the fuss was about. A the time it hit the clubs in my circle of friends, I was on 440mg Venlafaxine XR, 40mg Prozac and 150mg Dosulepin, so whilst that kinda craze was kicking about, I didn't want to jeopardize my mental health. or have it affect the medications I was taking.

Has there been another RC like it, of so - what one(s)?

And why do you prefer it to cocaine/MDMA - that's quite weird? Odd for somebody dot say that?

You can still find the real deal mephedrone, you just gotta know where to look.

You can still find the real deal mephedrone, you just gotta know where to look.

Aye I know, I know. Thing is, I've hard so polarised views on it - I'm not all that sure I'd wanna take that risk.

I've heard some people say awful, awful, things about it... Though I'd still be curious if I could find some int he UK to see what the fuss really is about.

Mephedrone was the only stimulant i've tried that when iv'd was completely lacking in stimulation. It's pure euphoric bliss, i would iv 300-500mg shots, and lay down in bed and fall asleep and have the most amazing dreams. I would always wake up exactly 4 hours later do another shot and right back to bed.

Hell of a great drug, makes me wish i could get my hands on some 4-mar

Rybee there has never been an RC that was quite so succesful or enjoyable I think.

I have tried deep web fishscale coke (It actually looks like fish scales and smells of petrol) and It was fucking amazing, the high was I guess better than mephedrone but it lost its punch very quickly and didnt have that dreamy and off-psychedelic visual effects.

titan7 I agree mephedrone is much better in high doses. ~ 400mg snorted or 600mg oral has you eyes rolling about in the back of your skull jaw in full motion swing and in a state of pure euphoric bliss, pretty sure this is somewhat bad for you though and some people have noted vaconstriction and blueing of limbs at doses lower than this. I have seen people with no odd effects on gram doses.

I have to agree with all this. Mephedrone was the absolute winner.....better than top grade coke imo and exactly as described above. I was lucky enough to find this when it first started coming over from Israel in blue capsules. Absolutely stunning stuff. Used it on and off for 2 or 3 years then BAM!.....banned and I have NEVER had any since and oh how I miss it !
Tried mixing many different RC's with varying effects but Mephedrone (and a small shout out to Butylone, that was a bit of fun too!) was the absolute bollox and all the RC's available at £10 a gram nowadays cannot even be considered division 3 against premier league Mephedrone.

I live in hope that before we have this blanket ban.......which we all know is coming, that someone, somewhere, in some lab in some tiny corner of the world, has a eureka moment by mixing something up and producing something even comparible to mephedrone.
I live in hope and will be me a k but at the same time, I wont be holding my breathe waiting for this to happen because as far as I am concerned..............the RC market have tried and tried but alas have never managed to achieve the dizzy heights of mcat and I'm not sure they ever will. Hope I'm wrong.....hope I'm completely wrong.

Angry fire any decent RC they created might be good but would never be a substitute for madkat just another fun stim... Where I live the stuff is very easy to get hold of but at high prices, and if you can somehow order off deep there is dirt cheap kat that is fantastic.

I am glad I am not the only one hehe

I still remember texting my local wookie drug fiend after a concert in 2010 looking for some mdma and being told he was out but he had some Mephedrone I might like. It was the only time I ever bought it on the "street" as I'm across the pond in the US and I had low expectations having heard nothing about it.

It blew my mind. It made the magical first mdma roll seem absolutely benign and it had - and still has - zero comedown for me. I'm just back to baseline and want it again. Absolutely the most crazy euphoric substance known to man. And the fiendishness pales in comparison only to mdpv.

I couldn't imagine having access to that on the street like some do in the UK. At least having to wait on Royal Mail across the pond keeps me in check.

If something is too good to be true, it probably is.

I think it's ignorance that is keeping meph around.

I'm excited to see what mephedrone users will be saying in the future.

Mdma has no replacement

Mephedrone, IMO, was the most euphoric and recreationally viable drug, and with the most commercial potential, since crack came about in the 80s. I myself preferred it to coke and MDMA as well. Thing is, it's more-ish as fuck, especially i.v.'d, and not particularly good for you. But what is? I haven't had it since 2008 or so, in the proper heyday, when it was cheap as all hell in bulk, and believe me, back then I did a really stupid amount ... don't really suppose it did a lot of good to my serotonin system. One thing that I never really had from meph was horrid comedowns, but I did have some vascular issues, which makes sense given that one of the metabolites is 4-me (or is it 4-meO) ephedrine, yeah ... but only in huge amounts. Long term though I don't think I did myself any favors fucking with this drug, or any other tbh ... but such are the vicissitudes of our hobby. I suppose something new will come along, well, some new things already have, but I think mephedrone set the bar pretty damn high in terms of novel drugs. Nowadays I'm out of the scene and the most exotic drug I do now is small batch rye, but yet still even this thread is making me crave a big shot of meph. Meph also tended to play well with other drugs. One of my most pleasant drug experiences -- now remember, do as I say not as I do, this is probably a bad idea, was combining mephedrone, ketamine, and 4-ho-mipt in roughly proportionate doses in a big pile and just hooving lines.

every stuff said here are so true, 4-MMC was the best... I wish sometime in 20 years law will change and we will see it again...

ahh mephedrone i was 19 and not nearly as properly educated as i am these days thus i did not really appreciate how much of a fucken real ass drug meph is all I could see was doller signs! That is until mephedrone gave me a front row seats for the strait up plummit that the quality of life of everyone around me and including me underwent. I swear everyone in at least a 3 county radious suddenly decided to say nope fuck everything else if shit left my hands at $40 a g and went on a journey of inflation many times to as much as $150 a g. for some reason there is no saying no to mephedrone..... shit if your gonna make me pay 150 i guess i can put off a few bills to make it work because i gotta have that...... you know what fuck the rent id rather have that mephedrone and sleep on the sidewalk than go without it and have a home I mean shit its not like its winter year round

Be careful Ganj. I fell into this, with legal mephedrone when it was 99% and incredible gear powder and crystals 2 lines and you were on another planet of empathy and euphoria. Then I got out of that joined a gym and went to college. Then I discovered high purity cocaine and had a massive problem with that, and a previous one with amphetamine. What I'm trying to get at is if you want to maintain that magic and meph it is worth maintaining I'd suggest sticking to once a month or so the same with MDMA if not for me personally the mental side of addiction takes over and I'm thinking about it 24/7.

Be careful Ganj. I fell into this, with legal mephedrone when it was 99% and incredible gear powder and crystals 2 lines and you were on another planet of empathy and euphoria. Then I got out of that joined a gym and went to college. Then I discovered high purity cocaine and had a massive problem with that, and a previous one with amphetamine. What I'm trying to get at is if you want to maintain that magic and meph it is worth maintaining I'd suggest sticking to once a month or so the same with MDMA if not for me personally the mental side of addiction takes over and I'm thinking about it 24/7.

Yeh man mdma got me off mephedrone it was the first hard drug I tried and instantly was hooked it was amazing then I found mdma luckily :)

We don't allow "this drugs the best / my favorite" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.