PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

melatonin>tryptamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman221

Greenlighter
i know that melatonin is a natural and neurological tryptamine but i am curious to know if there is a procedure to convert melatonin to a powerful to mild psychedelic drug?

Oh yeah, take enough of it before bed and your dreams will be something else. Or so I've heard. My dreams are something else without it as is so I'm good.

I use it sometimes to get to sleep after a binge drinking episode/late night because my circadian rhythm is very sensitive to change these days and I notice no difference in lucidity of my dreams. But I only take low doses.

melatonin can be converted all the way to 5 meo dmt but that is the stupid expensive way to make 5meo.

Forgive my poor chemical communication skills, but [snip - no specific synthesis discussion please!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Specific synthesis discussion is regrettably against the forum rules due to the current unfavourable global legal climate surrounding the manufacture of certain psychoactive chemicals, so I'm gonna close this thread.

Hamilton Morris is highly recommended though for all sorts of drug related entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.