• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Wow. That is a wall of text.

Interactions with weed and other drugs still falls under Cannabis Discussion, so I'll move this there for you (it will most likely get merged by the CD staff shortly).

Other Drugs --> Cannabis Discussion

Is it possible to never be able to like weed again after taking other mind-altering substances? Because then I'm getting of the psychedelic-train right here. I love my pot to much.

I'm the same way. I use to smoke a lot in high school, going through an eighth in 3 or 4 days at most. I never got paranoid, always enjoyed it. Since doing Psychedelics, I tend to get anxious and paranoid sometimes when I smoke. I've learned to handle it though. Perhaps it's because I keep my tolerance so low nowadays? When I smoke Cannabis now, I only need a bowl or two and I'm good for 2 or 3 hours. I find I get paranoid right after smoking a bowl, and will usually feel fine once again after a few minutes. Just try relaxing, I like to remind myself of what the worst that can happen. I never smoke in a shady spot, so I never have immediate danger to worry about. Worst thing I usually have to worry about is my father smelling pot and getting pissed off at me, no real danger of being harmed or arrested, just a heated argument.

Try doing that. Remind yourself of you're current situation. Ask yourself, are you safe? Are you in a place you are familiar with? Reminding yourself of these things tends to help me relax and feel better about what I'm doing.

Throughout the years, weed was something I learned to like. Always having to put up with anxiety inducing highs, from the start and time by time I eventually learned to love. Maybe I actually liked the idea and the act of smoking then the high itself, that may have been the case. It came to a point where my anxiety became so bad, along with paranoia and such... I had to quit. I haven't went back since...its been almost a whole year and this is coming from a daily smoker of years. I'm worried about it actually being extremely detrimental to me, worried about the possibility if I smoke again it can induce some lasting psychosis or dissociation as well as the panic attacks and anxiety. I wish I could assure myself nothing bad would happen, but I don't know and maybe it is not worth risk. I have an old "friend" who grows bud and damn is it tempting, god knows one day I might just have to give in.

I listen to a lot of rap and I think about how a lot of these guys smoke a lot weed. In some their lyrics, they talk about paranoia associated with weed. For example in one Project Pat song he mentions in song about weed "paranoid like on crack" and I wonder if it not just a common effect and then look at 2Pac he was always paranoid... maybe these were just minor cases but I really can't say.

There is mega thread for this,perhaps it would fit better in there.

Dronelore, that sounds like AM-2201, but its usually not pure if its in a blend like that... as for other shorter acting noids I've noticed that the phenylacetylindoles (JWH-250, JWH-203) hit hard and fast and don't have that tendency to linger, though I haven't caught any anxiety off of these like I have noticed with 018 and 2201. Although, I think it is possible for a potent shorter lasting noid to eclipse the longer lasting effects of a different one.
In the end, I wonder why someone hasn't just set up a website or something devoted to everyone's gc/ms needs? Now there would be some good data for the BLWiki!

With all the reports about people becoming addicted im worried about making my own blend as I will be trying to smoke a low amount every day (few bong hits) in the evening. If dosing so low, will I get any side effects or cravings etc, once I run out? Im not planning on buying anymore after this order for a long long time as when I smoke with any even my fiancee who I see basically all day everyday I tend to be a bit anxious, nervious and shy when I speak and I tend to get paranoid and depressed but I don't see how people could smoke this at all and enjoy it in the company of others. Goodluck to the people getting addicted hopefully it wont continue so it stays legal but let that warn people, just because it has no research on it and you can buy it from a website doesn't mean it isn't the same as taking coke, heroin or any of the other 'well known' drugs that people are scared from using regularily.

otgee, that's impossible to say. Typically, and this is typically with RCs, (for certain individuals like myself) if you tolerate them well and show no side effects after a few days use, it will probably stay that way if used as safely as possible - for an RC, it's pretty hit/miss for a lot of folks.

What I am saying is, your mileage may vary (YMMV). I do just fine using randomly (when im out of bud, or want an extra kick on my cig), but read the FAQ about long term effects etc.

Pretty much ok again after 4 days of smoking less than 25mg/day. Still smoking a bit to help with appetite and my sleep hasn't been the best. But at least I no longer feel like I'm going crazy or feel dependant on it.

I'm glad to see you're feeling better...hopefully, with time, you'll be okay.. all that stuff scares the crap out of me tbh..

I've only tried this a couple of times when Spice just hit the market and it wasn't even known that it contained synthetic cannabinoids(fuck that!). Back then I was clearly amazed that a blend could be so powerfull(and ofcourse also suspision arose). When hitting that in a bong it just didnt feel the same. Stronger, much longerlasting, extreme dry mouth and crazy munchies( but thats pretty much normal for me). And when I woke up I had a strange hangover and feeling. My mucus also contained some blood but this could be due to other factors too.
Anyway I never tried it again after I finished 3g of it. I'm not saying it was bad, or a bad high, but it just didnt feel right. Give me dirty resin over spice:D.

Ecstasydata.org
Ok true, I guess that is exactly what I was asking for, but I was thinking more about our legal gc/ms needs. Ecstasydata.org seems to be directed towards MDMA while I was thinking more along the lines of IDing legal RCs and synthetic cannabinoid and/or stimulant blends. I know ecstasydata.org has a DEA certified lab, so they are allowed to work with scheduled substances.. but it also means that they will have stricter rules on keeping the results private (i.e. they cannot publish miligram amounts) and that their costs are going to be alot higher. Is there another readily available (hopefully more cost-efficient) lab that anyone knows about? Basically, I don't have an extra $120 per chemical sitting around, and after working in a lab I know that such a simple test does not need to cost so much.

I would doubt anyone with a gcms setup would want to risk "receiving schedule 1 drugs without a dea license" a pretty hefty charge these days... and then work cheaply on top of it... I don't see this as a reality... and since you obviously would have to mail the pills in, they would very quickly be shut down i'd think... I could be wrong tho...

Ecstasydata will test just about anything... there are a bunch of spice blends on there... the only catch its kinda pricey but they do it...

Last edited:
These spice blends are taking it out of me... I get off work... eat.. end up falling asleep shortly after then waking up in the middle of the night and having to puke...

The other possibility is that its because I've been using spice blends instead of smoking herb... maybe its effing with my digestion... because for the past week this has been an issue if I eat much of anything... never a problem in my weed days prior... I wonder if I get the munchies from the spice but then it wears off much sooner and my stomach then says wtf no food

Warning: AM-2201 can cause serious health issues

I will save the pretense, other than the fact I am highly educated in the areas of RC canna's and have a decent experience.

Firstly the tested material is 97% pure with the 3% being some form of salt left from production. Possibly just standard salt?

This is a warning to be headed with extreme notice.

I have, about 1 month ago experienced an extremely terrifying am-2201 experience, not so much from the effects, but from the adverse Heath reaction.

Exactly 5mg was vaped, with a debatable tolerance. It was vaped in one hit. No other chemicals were used.

Initialy felt was the standard realisation you have had too much. Followed by a severe change in perceptual realisation.
Everything appeared "plastic" - many will understand this.

Upon experiencing this, 300ml of water was consumed to alleviate possible dehydration.

Then experienced was an irregular heartbeat, beating at 156bpm. Then 160.

Loss of finger control is noted, as well as a total loss of feeling. Cannot move fingers.
Cannot recirculate pressure and flow from gravity. Blood pressure dropped significantly.
(possibility to cause loss of consciousness in some users)

Cannot make descisions. Breathing heavily laboured and regimental.
Dissyness. Probably from low pressure.

Movement very hard, limbs have little feeling.

+ 3 hours. Effects slowly subside, can move fingers.
+ 12 hours. Make silly mistakes in morning, walking into doors etc.

Please take extreme caution. I'd advise to give this one a miss unless your willing to risk possible hospital trips.
Dosage should be expressed at. 1-2mg. Anything post 5mg I wouldn't doubt the possibility of permanent damage or death.

A total loss of hand movement is something I have never experienced from an Rc, and is an extreme risk. As the loss of pressure can cause hypoxia and possibly death if it is force lowered any further (10mg plus)

Thanks for the warning. That's scary stuff. At such tiny doses too. It doesn't bear thinking about what might happen if someone with no idea whatsoever got hold of some of that stuff.

Hope you are fully OK now.

I had a very bad experience with 4-fa a couple of days ago. (Extreme severe headache). That was entirely my own fault for being foolish and reckless with the dose. I should know better and i do know better in my sober state but somehow i had a moment of madness and lost all sense & judgement.

Many of us seem to be learning the hard way how dangerous these RCs can be, even amongst people who like to think of themselves as fairly experienced and knowledgable.

I'm glad to be behind the curve on RCs now, especially the cannabinoids and amps (even though that's where the current most interesting research is).

OP: how are you doing now?
Lasting effects?

I had a similar fucked up experience with4-mec this summer but i also had I twitches

i don't know i've used am-2201 so many times i can't count and i think it's a great fucking chemical. I'm not sure how/why 5mg would give you such a reaction but maybe you are allergic to it or something as this has never happened to me and I've smoked my fair share of synthetic cannabinoids for lengthy periods. Some vendors are dodgy with their chems though, i've had am-2201 that was weak (10mg hits were needed) and strong am-2201 where 1-2 mg was enough for a full on high. So in those hits 7mg were likely inactive, fuck I really wonder what I am doing sometimes. As well i've consumed grams of inactive material before out of frustration. So this whole incident could be blamed on quality control or something besides the pure compound. With the inactive material I have no idea what side effects short or long they may lead to, which is the frustrating part.

4-mec is in a totally different category, if it didn't cause you to twitch then i'd be surprised lol