• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have random dt's over the next few months. As a regular marijuana user for the past two years, i won't lie, losing that kind of leaves a gaping hole. Is it really a good cb receptor agonist? I wouldnt mind having something to partake in using occasionally in it's abscence, and i just want to know if it's worth it.

thanks!

i just want to know if it's worth it.

I'm not planning on smoking Cannabis again until I'm able to grow my own plants. With that being said, I actually prefer it over Cannabis now :\

It's the perfect replacement.

Last edited:
really? that good? i've read a whole bunch of people say the same thing. i mean of course i'll miss the smell and taste of buds, but having a safe substitute that's actually worth it wouldnt be bad. what do you think a good dosage of it is?

^I only dose orally, at least until I perfect the art of making my own "smoking blend" (jwh-xxx sprayed onto herbs and then dried)

I'd say anywhere between 15-30mg (orally) for JWH-073, and with JWH-018, I would be careful because of it being much more potent than -073; so maybe start with 5-10mg and work your way up. Also, a lot depends on your tolerance with Cannabis though, because their is a cross tolerance with Cannabis and these Cannabinoids. When I switched over to JWH-xxx I was on a 6-7 month break from Cannabis, so my tolerance is still low.

If you have a low tolerance, 5-10mg of -018 will fuck you up royally... careful with that stuff :)

I have a question about cannabinoids, warfarin, and the CYP2C9 protein. I've read that cannabinoids are CYP2C9 substrates, along with warfarin. How do they interact? I don't see how consuming cannabinoids will alter the hypoprothrombinemic response to warfarin. Cannabinoids don't inhibit or induce, so how does cannabinoids interact with warfarin, as stated earlier in this thread at some point?

From my experience, the white shit is pure, and the rusty shit is not.
PM me for details if you are interested.

hey fellas, SWIM here needs some help clarifying with legality issues locally. SWIM went to local drug enforcement website, got hold of the schedule, and says "Cannabinol. Cannabinol derivatives. Cannabis and cannabis resin." under SCHEDULE I, SWIM understands this part though, at the end of the page, it does say this "For the purposes of this Schedule —"cannabinol derivatives" means the following substances, namely tetrahydro derivatives of cannabinol and their carboxylic acid derivatives, and 3-alkyl homologues of cannabinol or its tetrahydro derivatives; "preparation" means a mixture, solid or liquid, containing a controlled drug;"

Does this affect JWH-018? From what SWIM understood so far (from research and SWIM's limited understanding of the english language), it doesn't affect JWH-018 since it is not a cannabinol/cannabinoid, but acts as one? Plus, it's synthetic, and doesn't have the substances stated? (SWIM searched for "pentyl" "naphthoyl" "indole" in the list, no results) Obvously SWIM doesn't want to be in any trouble with local laws, clarifications regarding the information posted are appreciated and SWIM isn't too sure about what SWIM thinks so SWIM'd like someone knowlegdable to confirm/dispute what SWIM said

No, JWH-* have no structural similarity and are not derived from cannabinol or THC. They're not illegal anywhere in the USA.

You will be arrested for possession of white baggies of powder in any jurisdiction. They aren't going to believe you that it's not cocaine. You're going to have to hire a lawyer and maybe take the case to trial and win to get out of charges.

Despite it being legal, you can still be prosecuted for possession of an illegal drug until proven innocent.

damn. well let's just pray delivery goes smooth then (receiving via post) and im not gon' snort it or w/e, prolly gonna infuse it to some herbs :\ thanks for the reply anyway

You will be arrested for possession of white baggies of powder in any jurisdiction. They aren't going to believe you that it's not cocaine. You're going to have to hire a lawyer and maybe take the case to trial and win to get out of charges.

Despite it being legal, you can still be prosecuted for possession of an illegal drug until proven innocent.

I'm not sure where you're from or what locations you are suggesting this applies to, but it's worth noting that this most definitely does not apply to the United States. Unless they were to pull the analog act (and I'd be surprised if the federal government prosecuted you for possession of a personal amount of an analog), there would be no case for possession of an unscheduled drug and you would be off the hook as soon as they see it isn't an illegal chemical.

Uh. What does a "case" have to do with being arrested? Police officers arrest people; on the spot. If a police officer finds a small white baggy of powder on your person, it doesn't matter WHAT the label says on it, they're going to lie to you and say it field tested positive for cocaine or heroin and arrest you for possession. They have no incentive to properly test the substance. That's your problem.

You will be required to prove your innocence in a court of law at a later date and time. I hope you have bail money.

If a police officer makes a bad arrest, you can still spend months in jail waiting on a trial if you can't afford bail and a proper lawyer.

i'd like to report my experience. i successfully infused jwh into 50g of marshmallow leaves with acetone. took 2hours to dry, and couldnt wait to test it - so i crushed a pinch and saw if it had juice/acetone smell. no smell, no juice, so i put some into my cone, and took 2 hits

after 1 minute, i am proper baked. and effect has been going on for an hour strong. even saw cartoon-like uhm "glow" when i was moving my hands...

I just tried some. First time I didn't get as high as I thought I shoud so i packed bowl and put it on the top of it. I smoaked the entire thing and the next thing i know im not moving for 5 hours but everything else is moving. I never been so high. I used a bunch more times, its just a clean high lasts a long time. I like it. works well with weed. *just my thoughts* just don't over do it. Its over powering lucky I was able to .. keep cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.