• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] How much Cannabis do you smoke?

My boyfriend and I go through about an ounce a month, smoking daily but not heavily. I smoke a bit more often than he does on days where I am medicating a severe stomach problem. But then, I have a cannabis prescription and am "legal" in CA.

5 grams of dank a week or 10ish of shwag.

I used to do 1/2 of shwag a week, but thats too much shit.

an 1/8th usually lasts me around 6-8 days, while schwag it varys greatly if i decided to smoke a lot of blunts or whatever. i also get schwag for dirt cheap so money is never a concern while smoking it down.

i've cut back a lot now that i'm in more of an office-type setting. when i was doing labor, i didn't have to look too many people in the eyes or pay attention too much. now i feel weird if i've smoked during the day unless it's holiday or weekend.

before i moved in with my husband and we got married i was smoking a 1/4 by myself of my own weed, plus hanging out with him and his friends and smoking theirs. i could've smoked more if i had money to buy more.
now between the 2 of us we go through only a quarter a week, of mids. good bud will last us 1/4 for 2 weeks. again, we could both smoke so much more if we could afford it. we spend anywhere from $200 - $300 a month depending on what we decide we want and can afford at that time.

Dancing_Princess said:
I would have to say about a 1/4 a week by myself, but that is if I am not going out and having a big weekend, if I am having a big weekend, where I am taking other substances, I tend to buy another 1/4 for friday to sunday!!!! :\

exact same

i smoke about an eighth a week. basically all my money goes to weed, which sucks because theres stuff i would like to have but cant afford

Don't mean to thread steal but i'm pretty sure its still on topic :)

Question for the heavy daily smokers: After smoking heavily for quite some time, can you still get a very potent strain of herb/hashish that will knock you on your ass?? Or do you have to wait for a little while until your tolerance go's down?

I don't smoke any more... than the average touring funk band.

Seriously though, I used to smoke an eighth of quality skunk a day but I've cut down a bit. Last eighth of skunk I had lasted a good 3-4 days. Unfortunately I can only usually get shitty UK hash, an ounce of which will last somewhere between a week and two weeks.

Dan

i started smoking weed 4 years ago and i was hardcore for a while, i would smoke a 20 bag (4 grams) a day. But i woudl buy in bulk and grab 2 onces at the beginning of the month. But now i can smoke nothing and get so high, one joint will get me fucked up for a while and i can remeber the last time i smoked two joints in one sitting. I love being an easy bake, its cheaper.

yes, good stuff will still get me very high having a few hits. I make sure to run every day I smoke though. In other words, every day.

i would say that i usually smoke about a 1/2 ounce of soapbar a week, which isnt too bad considering it only costs about £20 - £25.One week me and my mates bought a half bar between us for a week long empty, ill never forget burning into a joint off a half bar block!

How much you normally smoke?

After running a quick search and bringing up nothing of interest, I post now for you.

From what I've seen and seem to see more often than not around here. Is people just plain smoking and smoking and smoking when they get stoned. Seems odd to me at least.

Anyways, how much do you normally smoke when getting stoned? Be it bowls/cones/joints/etc... More so when you're with others, or more so when you're smoking alone?

Everyday Smoker and go through about half to 3/4 of an ounce per fortnight.

Generally always smoke bud of "A" quality in respect to the BL grading scale, never less than a "B".

If I'm doing shit that day a session is usually 2 level cones from a Bucket then I'll re-dose as effects wear off , this way I can still function.

If just layzing about with mates usually 3 Buckets per session and a session usually every hmmmmm 1 1/2 to 2 hours :\

Of course this can vary greatly with different situations.