• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Combinations of cannabis with other drugs

I always thought a bowl or two was nice with 10mg of zolpidem, but I started doing that after my tolerance to zolpidem was really high, so I didn't get any visual disturbances. It made me more relaxed and euphoric though, which I like more than the hallucinations

Staying awake on ambien makes you do weird shit you wont remember, smoking weed makes you do weird shit you do remember. Smoking and taking ambien makes you do REALLY weird shit you dont remember. Then you pass out :D

lol i remember it after the time passes by, but sometimes i do remember everything. but one time i had 3-4 ambien i think, snorted them idk why. then when i woke up blood spots and pee everywhere in my bathroom wtf?? dont remember that night at all, but im guessing it was fun lol

Yeah 2 ambien give me some funny effects. I do weird stuff for about 15 minutes and then go to bed. Like the other day I pulled out all my underwear one by one and then forgot what I was doing and put them all back.

I dont really know how weed would affect it. I think I'd end up passing out cause Ambien puts you out.

Is taking 20mg a lot for someone whose never done it? Is it like mixing sleeping pills with weed? Just stronger?

20mg is a strong dose for a first time, you wont need weed. weed to me added more of, umm i dont remember lol, but the zolpidem ultimately took it over.
prepare to trip balls though

Last edited by a moderator:
Is taking 20mg a lot for someone whose never done it? Is it like mixing sleeping pills with weed? Just stronger?

Well, depnds what yu mean by sleeping pills, but if your referring to benzo's, yes it is different. 20mg is not a lot; its double the therapuetic dose though, so consider that. I took 10mg the fist time/s I took it zolpidem, and had a great sleep :) It was at 30mg that I used to get utterly fucked :D Damn tolerance to benzo's now means it takes me 150mg or so to even feel zolpidem, but its shitty anyhow imo. :\

Neither zolpidem or cannabis will potentiate each other, in that they don't work on the same neural pathways. However, they will certainly synergise in a pleasant way; zolpidem will negate anxiety by and large, add its own trippiness and then throw in the pot- nicey :) However, caution is definteitly advised with zolpidem, as we all know- people can blackout very easily off it and still remain "awake"- this is not a good state to have been in let me assure you.

Last edited by a moderator:
20mg not a lot? when i had 20mg i tripped nuts, these are powerful especially with no tolerance.

but thanks for the heads up! i dont think ill be mixing them again

^Well, considering its only twice the theraputic dose, its not a lot...but it will defintely get you fucked up if you have no tolerance. When I didn't, my sweet spot for zolpidem was 30mg; half an hour of feeling like a cartoon charcter and then wham into sleep. Shit fucks your head up though.....withdrawal from it sucks, even though it is short-lived(ish).

Obviously, with a strong drug like zolpidem, its better to take less thenmore.

yes yes, it does suck. i used to take this all the time in the summer, the withdraw was horrible..

and yes i agree, i would rather know what i did the night before.. not wake up to puddle of blood in the bathroom lmao.

whenever i smoked on ambien it increased the feeling of what i call the 'fuzzies'. That feeling like your covered in cotton? Seems like when i hit some green the cotton starts to writhe around and i get that good head buzz every time.

I like the combo but I tend to wait till the ambien hits me before I smoke. I like the high more when I do it that way. I tried smoking cigs on ambien a few times and I hated them while I was on it. 15-25mgs is my recreational dose, after that I start to black out and whats the point of getting fucked up if you don't remember how fun it was?

one of my favorite combos, tho I can smoke non stop so I ususally end up smoking more then I want to

very true. but it enhances the xanax feeling so much. plus it gives you like super muchies, atleast it does for me

I did it once and it fucked my memory up I couldn't remember what happened for the rest of the day. And I kinda like the paranoia effects from cannabis it makes it seem more psychedelic and trippy for me. I have done Xanax quite a few times and to be honest I dont like it at all it makes me feel so wrong, and when I come off of it I get all moody. Other then that it makes my life seem like a blur and makes me want to puke.

Might also be because I took 2 mg before we smoked and I had 2 mg spaced out earlier in the day.

Last edited:
i get moody too after it wears off, usually if i take it like noon one day, by 4 or 5 in the afternoon the next day im depressed and moody.

anyway back to the point, it was probably just the xanax that fucked up your memory not the combination so much....

fuck benzos. they are not a long term solution AT ALL.

I think you are simply smoking too much.

Have you tried smoking and ONLY taking 1 or 2 hits? Pack the bowl really lightly so 1 or 2 hits will cash it out.

Again, I think you are sensitive to weed and simply smoking TOO MUCH.

High quality dank cannabis is super strong these days.