Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Price Thread

Wyandotte, Michigan

10$ a gram

25$ a 8th

35$ a 1/4

65$ a 1/2

100$ a oz

prices here are alot cheaper than most post's i read, The quality here is not the best but it's descent

prices - seattle

Always grade A. I have lived here 4 years and only seen one seed. Mostly Canadian. Lots of local though. Always fat nuggets.

$20 - 1.5g
$40 - 3.5g
$80 - 7g
$120 - 14g
$240 - 28g

northeastern (like that matters) iowa

geez, i always thought that i was paying a lot for nugget. around here you can get 3 grams of A nugget for $30. but then again that's about the only drug i can get regularly anyways

here in texas, three grams of A nug is like 60 bucks :(

damn, this place is expensive...I'm moving to iowa, shit...=D

suburbs of Washington DC

A class:
oz. -$300-375
1/2 oz. -$150-200
1/4 oz. - $85-100
1/8 oz. - $45-60

northwestern ontario, canada

in my circles (and i think all around here) you don't really get a choice of what quality of weed you want to buy (everyone wants the best anyways) but its always pretty good

gram:15-20$
1/8: 50
1/4: 100

Ninjagirl69 said:
Here in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia ( yes down the bottom of the globe...) we have a reputation for the cheapest and best quality weed in Australia...

1 pound: AUS$2800 -3100
1 Oz: AUS$180 -220
a "bag" (2.5-3 grams): AUS$25

the quality is usually around the a1 to b1 range...

merged your 2 posts

That's some crazy pound prices you have there?? Could you explain the reason to buy in such bulk?

I always thought South Australia was around the 2 thousand mark for pounds, 2800-3100 is sydney prices mate. :)

Well the reason you would buy in such bulk would be if you were a serious smoker who liked to have a lot of weed (i mean its a high in itself just to have a vast quantity of weed in your possession!!!) or if you were a dealer!!! yea SA used to be around the $2000 AUD for pounds but recently due to police raiding premises more and more the risk for getting caught has gone up and thus so had the price!!!

Yeh but I don't know how you would make money on a pound at that price if you had to resell at such low SA prices. Ohwell there's always some strange ones out there that will do it. :D Cheers for the response.

North-east Texas (DFW area)

A3- C4 in quality (and btw these are with very good hook ups)

pound- $350- $500 (if you buy by the pound you get a very big price break)
ounce- $55 - $65
1/2 ounce- $30
1/4 - $20
1/8- $10
(never buy by the g)

The reason i get such good prices is cause when you have cousins in the game... you get hooked up cheap and fat. Plus my friends parents grow... he steals from their stash... My other friend's dad smokes ice and bud.

Well, i have found a new pound dealer...... and his prices are $1999 lol.... i love that number!!! (Adelaide, SA, Australia!)

Re: Damn

Pimp Lazy said:
Oh and to any one who deals in weed try to always sell in nickel or dime sized you get way more money that way. Shit.

yeah... sell in nickel and dime if u want to get caught. Don't listen to this guy he doesn't know what hes talking about.. ive met many connects in my day and the ones that sold small sacks got rolled. Can't get greedy in this game that is the first step towards getting caught. Just not a good idea, too many people to deal with, some1 rats, the dealer is rolled.

8(

Rhode Island:
A1-B2:
1 gram - $10-15
3.5 g - $40-50
7 g - $60-90
14 g - $120-150
1 oz - $200-260

Mids (bud with not a shitload of seeds, but still like, a good amount...and not high potency, but not shwag, a small amount of trichomes and hairs, but pretty crappy) can be bought at 50 a half oz, 90-100 an oz.

Sunny Melbourne Australia(not)

See a lot of buds of varying quality, a2 to c2. Everything is hydro skunk; big buds, northerns, superskunk ak47. Usually smoke a2 or b2.
In AUS$
1 P - $2,700 to $3,000
1/4P- $800 to $900
1 ozzy $220 to $250
Henrys Daughter-$70
Henry the 8th-$40to $50
Single-$15 to $20

Hash 1gram $25 (varying quality)
Charris 2 grams $50 (depends where it cam from)

Gets really dry around summer time. Everyone wants it, and its 2 hot to grow indoor, prices go up and supply drys

price in america is real "high" so it seems to me

in here it's like 100 for 25 btw

Last edited:
Greenville SC

I only buy schwag cos I'm too cheap to buy good weed (dun have a job)

1/10 oz - $10
1/4 oz - $25
1/2 oz - $50
1 oz - anywhere between $75-$100
1/4 lb - about $400
1 lb - usually goes for about $1600

(american dollars)