• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Price Thread

Ounces should fill up a regular sandwich bag about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way to the top.

as i said its not for me and my mate has never done this before nor have i so it is very large compared to buying 1g bags

fuck me, $300 an oz? Was it some really good weed or what? Or is that just the prices in Australia?

But yea, 28g.

Tiesto said:
fuck me, $300 an oz? Was it some really good weed or what? Or is that just the prices in Australia?

But yea, 28g.
Remember $300 AUD (Australian Dollars) is about $220 USD.

and use this to determine quality.

Please use the following scale as a guideline when determining the letter rating:

A - green, lots of trichomes. no seeds, excellent taste/smell/burn. This is connoisseur type stuff.

B - green with very few seeds, if any. ok taste/smell. decent amount of trichomes

C - dark green buds with very few seeds and small stems. tastes/smells bad and is all dried out. Few trichomes

D - green seedy stemmy buds.

E - green/brown seedy stemmy nasty buds

F - dirt brown seedy stemmy nasty powder

The number rating is a scale from one to six, with one being the best and 6 being the worst. Only really good cannabis should get a number score of 1, and only really poor cannabis should get a 6.

Merged this thread in with the mega price thread. This price thread should be the only one in this forum for discussion of prices :)

B2-C2 (really good swag)
half ounce = 20 or 25
ounce = 40-50
qp =100-120
half pound = 220-250
pound = 400-450

A1(hydro)
1/8 = 45
1/4 = 65

and thats in bryan, tx.

:]

Damn kong, looks like I might have to hit up Omaha more often. Lincoln's been going through a bit of a dry spell. Can't find decent 30s that often.

I'm not going to post prices, it varies here from time to time, and who you know. One guy will sell you some 30s (as it's called around here), reasonably decent pot, with little to no seeds, for $20 for a fat 1/8th, and the next guy will sell you some shit that's really crappy when compared (brownish, stringy, full of seeds), for $25+ for a straight 1/8th.

Good pot is usually just generic (no 'brand names'), from $40-50 an 1/8th. Usually more moist than I want (can't anybody learn how to dry their shit properly?). Sometimes you find shit like blueberry, white widow, etc. For around $50-60 an 1/8th.

3 hours north of melbourne in victoria
rates from B1 thru to A1 i guess...occasionally u get shitty herb but thats all ive been told...all dank..

Pound= $2500-$3000
Ounce= $280-$340
1/2 Ounce= $130-$170
1/4 Ounce= $80-$100
1/8 Ounce or "50"= $50
Gram= $20

cheers

pretty_pills said:
B2-C2 (really good swag)
half ounce = 20 or 25
ounce = 40-50
qp =100-120
half pound = 220-250
pound = 400-450

A1(hydro)
1/8 = 45
1/4 = 65

and thats in bryan, tx.

:]

I'll be honest, some of these prices have to bogus. I see people stating a Half egg is $20, but you still pay $20/half egg when you buy the whole P? What good is posting prices if you just make them up, or better yet post just what you wish you paid.

Just using this post as an example, sorry if I've offended you, "Pretty Pills"

Prices vary where Im from but it's something like this:

10 bux a gram
25 bux a 8th
50 bux a quarter oz
100 bux a half oz
200 bux a OZ

Sometimes 8ths go up to 30 bux and quarters go up to 60. This is considered rediculous. Any more than this and people wont buy it off of you.

Sometimes you can find deals. 40 bux a quarter is not unheard of.

This is in North West B.C. Canada

[Edited]

I should add to this. These prices above are for high grade marijuana. Dryed and somewhat cured. Generic no name A+ indica

I know where I can get some high grade hobby grown hash plant for 20 dollars a gram and 40 dollars an 8th, but it's not worth it. an 8 bag of the generic no name A+ indica will get you higher than the same amount paid for the hobby grown hash plant.

4EverTweakin said:
I'll be honest, some of these prices have to bogus. I see people stating a Half egg is $20, but you still pay $20/half egg when you buy the whole P? What good is posting prices if you just make them up, or better yet post just what you wish you paid.

Just using this post as an example, sorry if I've offended you, "Pretty Pills"

Yeah I often wonder too, what the use of these threads are when people are obviously making shit up.
You're wasting my fucking time! Actually I am the one wasting it. But I like to waste my time reading real stuff, not reading fictional stuff someone invented of the top of his head, I can do that too.

Afterm4th said:
Prices vary where Im from but it's something like this:

10 bux a gram
25 bux a 8th
50 bux a quarter oz
100 bux a half oz
200 bux a OZ
Yeah another "double the price when the weight doubles" *yawns*

PURCHASE NOW.
The prize on hachis gonna rize up because they have big trouble in Lebanon cauce the israelians hard politc on the border crosing to Israel.
In lebanon the prize already gone up with arowd 200% so I think we will se that in our marked to.
So smoke while you can aford it and purchase now when it's still "chep"
HIGH HOPES: BENKE BUS
x-se my bad spelling but I'm only a "stoned crazy sweed"

PURCHASE NOW.
The prize on hachis gonna rize up because they have big trouble in Lebanon cauce the israelians hard politc on the border crosing to Israel.
In lebanon the prize already gone up with arowd 200% so I think we will se that in our marked to.
PURCHASE NOW.

Good. I hope the price for shitty lebonese hash goes up. I've tried imported hash, and Canadian hash is better, because it hasnt been shoved up a guys ass to get here. One time i think i smoked a guys turd.

Ok that's a bit harsh, but I know there's a lot of hype over lebanese hash. In Lebanon the hash might be killer shit, but something happens to it on the way over, and 72 micron bubble hash that I get in BC beats anything imported I've ever tried (yet to try morroccan - but how would it compare to bubble hash?)

1/8-$50
1/4-$75-100
1/2-$150-175
OZ-$270-325

These are the prices in Northeastern Wisconsin.

wtf?

if you dont believe then that's your problem obviously. i really dont care, cause i know i'm not lying.

hmm so.. just get on myspace and ask potheads in the bryan/college station area and your ass will be proved wrong. :]

peace

Coffs Harbour, Australia (in australian $$)

1 oz- $150- $220 (occasionally as low as $100 though)
1/2 oz- $ 90-120
1/4 ounce- $50-70
1 gram- $10

quality varies

Eastern Ontario, Canada

This is for A/B grade, depending on who you know.
1g - $10
8th - $30
1/4 - $50-65
1/2 - $90-110
oz - $160-220(220 being A quality)

South West London

Ounce - £130.

Last edited by a moderator: