• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meeting energy entities on DMT freebase. High dose.

scatterday

Bluelight Crew
First trip report so I'm hoping there's more than enough detail and it paints it's self a picture as you read it, I have plenty more DMT trip reports of really cool experiences but they'll be saved for another time.

So it all begins with a late night at home and my friend with DMT that messaged me, We were speaking over the phone and he explained he had something very different tonight and to stop past to grab some and try,

I was extremely bored and couldn't figure out what to do. I called a few friends to see what they're up to with no luck or answer. I finally managed to get in contact with a friend who I was meant to have hung out with the night before but he forgot to get in contact with me so we could chill together.

Approximately 30 minutes after the phone call to him I went to pick him up. Once I arrived at his house which was only around the corner from my house I told him I had something special planned for tonight. We drove to a friends house to pick up some dmt freebase. This batch he had was much different than the rest as it contained less plant lipids and was a very white colour. When we arrived back at my house we talked for a good part of a few hours as we hadn't seen each other in years. After catching up on everything I freshened up quickly in the shower before our trip.

Once I was back I began the ritual I do every time before a DMT experience. It's always been our little rite of passage and just makes us feel more comfortable with it being a positive experience. I began to put some chillstep on youtube on low volume followed by lighting a white sage incense stick and leaving it burn for a while as I walk around the room and cleanse away any bad spirits with a sage smudge stick off the pipe and everywhere in the room along with a short blessing. Once the blessing has been made the first white sage incense has usually burns out and I light a "spiritual guide" incense. We follow this up by doing a small prayer before smoking the DMT. Unfortunately I didn't have access to a machine or meth pipe so we had to make what we could of the items lying around the house ensuring not to burn the DMT and only vaporise it. We had a premade lightglobe ready to go from my previous experiences on DMT with our new freebase packed inside it and a bottle cap attached to the top of it with a straw going through the bottle cap to create a sealed unit.

My friend decided to go first so I can supervise him, I instruct him on how to smoke it and to hold it in. From memory he only managed to get about 4 large puffs in whilst holding it for 2 seconds each time. I instructed him to close his eyes and waited, Several minutes later he came out of the trip and was amazed with what he had seen. He didn't explain much other than what he seen was beautiful with a bunch of colours and complex patterns.

It was my turn I sat down on the bed in the corner where I set up a bunch of pillows to lay back and just let go of my ego in the same position my friend was lying. I take 3 of the largest puffs I have ever taken whilst holding them in for 3 seconds and by the third puff I felt every molecule and atom vibrating at an astronomical speed followed by a physical sensation of my spirit being pulled out of my body. I knew this trip was going to be very deep although I can't remember a great deal from it. I was there for an eternity and gained the knowledge, wisdom and experience of being there for an eternity yet I was only gone for 5 minutes surprisingly which I still have difficulty believing every time.

After being pulled out of my body I closed my eyes, A high pitched/frequency ringing started which is a typical sign for me of good dmt along with a watery sound almost like the sound of water sloshing or splashing around. Once this had passed all these beautiful and complex geometric patterns appeared before my eyes. Reality started colapsing in on it's self followed by the geometric patterns moving in impossible ways and consisting of colours that I can't even begin to describe as it would be impossible and we don't have them on this planet nor in this dimension. After a little bit I felt like I was being taken somewhere else, My vision began to fill completely white ever so slowly and I had the physical sensation of being hugged/caressed. I enter this room which is made of complete bright white light which I can only describe by saying it felt like being home again. I see an entity coming towards me made of this same bright white energy. This being didn't have a face but somehow I was able to differentiate between the room I was in and this white entity even though the colouring was very similar. I was communicating with this entity with emotions and as I was becoming amazed by what I was seeing this entity became more happy but at the time everything made sense to me.

The entity kept reassuring me everything was going to be okay keeping me calm in the moment. There was maybe a 10 second window where I started to get a bit anxious because of how profound these things were and how intense the trip was this time around.

The entity held an object out in front of my hands and I remember being completely mesmerised by this item only for this entity to be gone in an instant and another entity made of pure white energy to appear in front of me. This went on and on until I went through about 5 different items and entities. Each object was different yet very interesting and I knew at the time if I was able to bring this object back with me it would have changed humanity forever.

After this process went on the trip had slowly started to wear off so I opened my eyes, Asked how long I was gone for which is generally one of the first things I ask then explain my trip before I forget it.

I can't recall too much else I think I smoked it once more after this and seeing these little men with red pointy hats on (machine elves/elves?) but I can't recall too much from that trip. Some of my trips I can seem to remember and some I just have broken pieces of memories throughout them.

Hope you all enjoyed my trip report and the next one I'm thinking of writing is my 100mg changa heroic dose ego death.

White fluff is good but I always preferred the yellowy batches that still had the other alkaloids present. Seemed to generate more interesting trips. Volcano vaporizer is a good method of dosing FYI :).

White fluff is good but I always preferred the yellowy batches that still had the other alkaloids present. Seemed to generate more interesting trips.

Completely agree, I definitely seen the shapes and patterns more clearly on the yellowy batches but they would almost be floating in this empty void and I was able to see everywhere in this room if you'd call it that. More of the room was filled up blackness but on the white fluff it was more of a deeper experience if that makes more sense.

I do prefer the yellow/orange batches too.

Completely agree, I definitely seen the shapes and patterns more clearly on the yellowy batches but they would almost be floating in this empty void and I was able to see everywhere in this room if you'd call it that. More of the room was filled up blackness but on the white fluff it was more of a deeper experience if that makes more sense.

I do prefer the yellow/orange batches too.
I know what you speak of, the fluff has an extended clarity to it as there is further isolation of the DMT. Miss those days.

I know what you speak of, the fluff has an extended clarity to it as there is further isolation of the DMT. Miss those days.

Exactly what I'm referring to, Took the words right out of my mouth.

You don't have access to DMT anymore or you just aren't going to smoke it anymore?

After a little bit I felt like I was being taken somewhere else, My vision began to fill completely white ever so slowly and I had the physical sensation of being hugged/caressed. I enter this room which is made of complete bright white light which I can only describe by saying it felt like being home again. I see an entity coming towards me made of this same bright white energy. This being didn't have a face but somehow I was able to differentiate between the room I was in and this white entity even though the colouring was very similar. I was communicating with this entity with emotions and as I was becoming amazed by what I was seeing this entity became more happy but at the time everything made sense to me.

Excellent write up. I have not tripped much in 2 years except for about 5-6 strong DMT experiences. Speaking of entities, on my last trip I was out there in that space, I had a question (can't remember what it was) but a loving being gave me an answer and appeared as an Angel. What it showed me is that we humans go about our day and do that all the time without realizing it. Or better yet, a realization seemed to be "shown" to me by a being, and then it showed to me how we all do that all day long as we go about our day but it is in the background. I swear, sometimes I am shown the neatest things. I am glad that you wrote this up because it made sense to me. I often wonder if a realization comes from within or is it something shown to us by another being? I mean we do that in human terms. People do teach and show us things and then we realize. I wonder if that happens in the expanded space.

On another DMT trip there were many symbols. And as I was coming out of the trance I had a vision of a person that kept something (don't know what it was) by his front door to keep something away. And I was shown the very fact that he was trying to keep it away was attracting the thing he didn't want. It was all in symbols too. So I took what Nick Sand said and "realized" the visions are metaphors for circumstances and if we pay attention there is a message. I always say thank you when I come out of the trance.

Excellent write up. I have not tripped much in 2 years except for about 5-6 strong DMT experiences. Speaking of entities, on my last trip I was out there in that space, I had a question (can't remember what it was) but a loving being gave me an answer and appeared as an Angel. What it showed me is that we humans go about our day and do that all the time without realizing it. Or better yet, a realization seemed to be "shown" to me by a being, and then it showed to me how we all do that all day long as we go about our day but it is in the background. I swear, sometimes I am shown the neatest things. I am glad that you wrote this up because it made sense to me. I often wonder if a realization comes from within or is it something shown to us by another being? I mean we do that in human terms. People do teach and show us things and then we realize. I wonder if that happens in the expanded space.

On another DMT trip there were many symbols. And as I was coming out of the trance I had a vision of a person that kept something (don't know what it was) by his front door to keep something away. And I was shown the very fact that he was trying to keep it away was attracting the thing he didn't want. It was all in symbols too. So I took what Nick Sand said and "realized" the visions are metaphors for circumstances and if we pay attention there is a message. I always say thank you when I come out of the trance.

Your trip sent shivers down my spine and it just solidifies the fact there's something more out there beyond what our eyes can see, Especially if 2 different people from across the planet can see the same vision or something very similar.

A recent thought about what I was being shown was my own consciousness and it's physical representation. I believe it may be something more but we'll never know I'll be sure to write up my other trip reports sometime soon because they were very profound too expecially my changa and other white fluff trip.

The changa one is a long one but the other white fluff was very brief because I couldn't seem to breakthrough all the way it was only a semi breakthrough but I seen something I'll never forget. Many people have suggested I'm considered royalty in the DMT realms and visions because of what I had seen on this one trip.

I believe your interpretation of your trip has some truth behind it, Although we'll never know until we're gone and experience the other side of death ourselves. I believe DMT is strongly connected to death and a place where we can visit whilst on these powerful substances and where we transcend to these other dimensions and planes.

If there's one thing I've learnt and others have learnt it's how to be a more compassionate human being and appreciate everything whether it be our own lives, the world we live in and the people around us. Nothing should be taken for granted because life it's self is such a special gift many don't realise.