• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Medikinet

zazapower36

Greenlighter
hi guys i wanna try medikinet once via snoring but it has tiny bubble capsule like things in it. how can i make it pure or right to do? i need help

hi guys i wanna try medikinet once via snoring but it has tiny bubble capsule like things in it. how can i make it pure or right to do? i need help
I think those bubble things are the extended release portion cuz it's 50/50 with medikinet.

I think you may be able to crush them in a mortar and pestle because I don't think it's a pro drug. I think it's just coated.

I think those bubble things are the extended release portion cuz it's 50/50 with medikinet.

I think you may be able to crush them in a mortar and pestle because I don't think it's a pro drug. I think it's just coated.
ye but does extendeds risky? i heard in forums people saying that extended release ones may be risky.

ye but does extendeds risky? i heard in forums people saying that extended release ones may be risky.
What do you mean? You're not going to shoot it, you're going to snort it. Worst thing that can happen is the coating on the little balls gets stuck in your nose and you have to blow out some bigger boogers.