• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Medazepam & Methadone interaction?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Anyone give me a simple idea of how these two mix together & may possibly be deadly to someone?
What would be the main cause of death etc?

I've come across a lot of Xanax being sold but I have it on good word these pills aren't all Xanax, a good 1/3rd are actually Medazepam & if mixed with Methadone can kill, anyone clear this up for me?

Respiratory depression or maybe aspiration with food consumption after the fact.

Medazepam is a long acting prodrug for Diazepam. Methadone a long acting opioid. Usually it's the short acting ones that don't play nice together but given enough this could be lethal. With a sub OD you'd be looking at at probably 14 hours of being out cold.

At any rate both are long acting and nothing like a 3-4 hour Alprazolam duration. I would send one off to energy control if I wanted to be sure what they actually were as there are no reagent tests for alprazolam.

If you really plan on eating them don't take more than 1, or better yet a half. This is loose logic that implies the dealer has a sense of economics and some decency, but making a pill that's lethal at half a dose is bad business. Still better safe than sorry.