Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV) watch the dose!

SpdPls

Greenlighter
I have been struggling with fatigue and drowsiness from psychiatric medications for Bipolar I disorder and to make a long story short, none of the energy drinks or herbal supplements did anything for me. I'm a student so I also needed a study aid, or anything to make the boring shit more interesting. I settled on MDPV. My first dose was on a Friday at 17:30 when school let out. I figured I'd have the weekend ahead of me to recover any ill effects. Well I bombed 10mg in a gelcap and went to pick my wife up. I felt quite good, definitely in control. increase in BP and heart rate not too bad. We watched tv for the evening and my wife never knew I was dosed. I redosed at 04:00 with about 25mg figuring I would need more from tolerance. Big mistake! I ate breakfast, had some coffee and a couple of herbal stimulants (ephedra and caffiene) and went back to bed. By 05:30 I was totally in a panic attack. I had to wake my wife up and tell her what I had done. BP was 150/100 heart 92 BPM and fear was through the roof! Klonopin 1 mg (i take this anyways) did nothing to alleviate the panic. So my poor wife had to sit with me and talk until I came down about 12:00 hr. Intense dehydration, nausea, lack of appetite and fever (sorry no thermometer...couldn't find it in the confusion) followed my two doses. My point is... watch the dose on this one! I had to dump the g of MDPV thinking it was way too dangerous. However at lower doses, yes I bought some more so I could get out of bed two days later... it works quite well and performs as expected. I stayed up for two days/nights to save my educational status and the third night I slept well. started eye balling doses and snorting... VERY small amounts stacked through the day. I would estimate 2-3mg per snort. I know I said it before but watch your dose closely!! the difference between good and bad is very small with this RC. Pure stimulation, little euphoria, decreased sex drive but I'm gonna try it tonight.

< snip >

Last edited by a moderator:
You actually got a decreased sex drive on MPDV?

oh and sorry but no drug test Q's allowed. Do a google search, it is rather easy to find.

Even a slight overdose on MDPV feels terrible! I learned my lesson with this one the hard way....I think it should be a crime to sell this one in amounts over 500mg's :) Maybe not.

adding ephedrine and caffeine into the mix was stupid. i have been diagnosed as bipolar and caffeine only made it worse. cut out the stims, and stop trying to recreate the feeling of mania. mania feels good but is pretty bad for you in the long run...

sorry i didn't know about the drug test protocol... yes it was stupid to mix the drugs as mentioned. my main point of the post is the title... "watch the dose" on this one.

It's okay. That's what you're here for. To learn and for others to learn from you. Welcome to bluelight. :D

I advise taking Valium/Propranolol (the former being most effective) along with the MDPV, low dose of course, but it significantly reduces the chances of having a panic attack and doesn't really hinder the effects much.

What pofacedhoe said. PV is the worst for triggering manic episodes. Now if only I could follow my own advice...

Shit .

I'm suprised you had lowered sex drive .
I'm the hornyest guy on that stuff ! Lol

I found that PV took some getting used too, the first few times I had some were rough. I even had valium, but it did not help too much. I eventually both adjusted to it, and I started taking Rhodiola Rosea when I take PV, which has helped with the blood pressure A LOT. I cannot tell MDPV users how much this stuff helped.

Actually, since I started taking rhodiola, and got over the side effects, I have been taking too much PV. So be careful.

On a side note, I have never had an increased sex drive while taking PV, not sure why.

Yeah man I took 1g in 3days best fucking time of my life worst comedown ever horrible un able to do anything no motavation passed out twice I'm pretty sure I neely died oh well time to do a line of k