• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDPV vs a-PVP

If i dose after work 5:30pm (vaped 20mg) im able to eat dinner at 6:30pm and sleep at 10pm without any benzo or anything

Yeah, that's it. It's amazing how functional and enjoyable it can be in small doses. I mean, it doesn't seem to suppress appetite or prevent sleep anywhere near the level of ethyphenidate, amphetamine, or even caffeine, IN MY EXPERIENCE.

Aside from psychological cravings, it seems you can just drop it and walk off after using it for a good while and not suffer nearly as much as many drugs of dependence.

It's such a bitch of a thing...

One of the cleanest, most potent and immediate, clarifying, uplifting stims around, and doesn't bash you around too badly on the comedown....

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BBBBBBBUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

It is so hard to control. As close to impossible as I've ever seen. I mean some things have big ups and then big downs, and the user needs to decide whether it's all worth it.

But with a-PVP I went waaaaaaaaayyyyyy beyond any sort of "normal" bingeing and entered a state of delirium during which I had no power to control myself at all. I kept vaping after it got scary. I kept vaping when I was hearing voices. I kept going even when each hit made me instantly feel WORSE. I'd look at the bag and see 'oh, thank fuck, there's only half a gram there, it'll all be over soon'. Iinstead of just flushing it. Like I was possessed by it.

So strange, never had anything like it before or since. And the strangest part is that I was adamant that I needed to learn to use it with mindfulness and control. So I kept ordering it, knowing that it was going to be another disaster. It's only the last month that I have worked out a system where the drug benefits me, I use it at a controlled pace, and I actually enjoy it. Less is more with this one.

To sum up : the PVs are weird, dangerous substances. There is something abot them that means I don;t want to let go. Usually it's black and white: I use this drug because I like it and I want to keep doing it. It has benefits and makes my life somehow better.

But with a-PVP, all I could see was that it was fucking me up and making me go nuts, but I just wouldn't stop. It definitely gives me a nice mood lift, but it's not a crazy euphoria by any means, it doesn't last long, and it has a horrible drawn out crash when abused. So why the hell did I keep at it as if there were some importance there....?

Anyway, plus side is that I have acually tamed it for the most part. can now use it without losing the plot. Strange.

Cheers Halif allways enjoy reading your detailed experences.

I spent all day sunday vaping apvp 20mg at a time, got through about 250mg whilst having one beer each hour + lots of cigs.

This was from about 10am to last my pipe being about 7pm. I took one etiz at 7:30pm then ate dinner and was asleep by 10pm.

This morning (monday) i feel comedown nor phsyically drained in anyway, i even went for a run at 6am when i woke up (something i rarely do) i would even go as far as saying i have a afterglow.

Anyone else had any similar experiences

This morning (monday) i feel comedown nor phsyically drained in anyway, i even went for a run at 6am when i woke up (something i rarely do) i would even go as far as saying i have a afterglow.

I assume you mean you felt no, or very little, comedown.

If so, yes, I have also had very good experiences with it when it was used sparingly. Less appetite suppression, easier to beat insomnia (ie. 1mg etizolam would be enough for me back in the day), and even good feelings lingering the following day.

It really can be a fantastic substance, it's just a shame that it's so very, very hard to manage. Iron willpower is a must if one wants to play with pyro.

Harm minimization for aPVP i'd recommend not smoking it or anything for that matter as I'm not sure about vaping stuff, reason I have to go in for a chest x-ray tomorrow. I'm a long term cig smoker quit 1 1/2 years ago, smoked pipes/j's/bongs/weed with and without spin almost as long if not longer. Also smoked some RC's and especially dodgy about AM2201. Smoked aPVP, peevee and meth... I'm awake at 4 am from dexamethazone and have the munchies but feel wired. Usually only see that drug used for bad cases of COPD/lung infection/CF or cancer...

So hope my chest xray is the same as it was 3 years ago before I smoked meth and AM2201 for any period of time. Prior to this I had smoked some of the earlier HU 211 CP47 or whatever but not in any significant quantities (by significant at one point I was smoking up to 5-6 grams of AM2201 laced herb a day and or smoking raw AM2201 via glass pipe up to 200 mg a day at my worst). AM 2201 was a shocking addiction and meth is meth, nasty shit at the best of times let along smoking the shit. Got into the Am-2201 as it was not at the time testable via urine, saliva etc. Also smoked a bit of the JWh's prior to the 2011 ban.

Best HR advice I can give is don't smoke anything period. Our cities are polluted enough to kill you off from cancer as it is but to die early from cancer, as I've seen a lot of people early 30's to mid 40's, is shit. Fucking crap to die an unnecessary death due to smoking. Don't think it won't happen to you or you will quit. I thought like that and have been denying the dry cough I've had for the last few months. Hope it's just bad COPD as I can do something about it like stop smoking anything, exercise etc and it will improve a little. If it's the big c it'll be small cell lung carcinoma and I'll be pushing up daisies within the next few years. Not worth it in hindsight. Fuck smoking shit just eat it or snort it, I'd even recommend Iving over smoking although IVing will fuck your internal organs more (liver, kidneys, pancreas, most of them except the lungs).

Last edited:
Howed your xray go mate?

Since your post iv been really trying to snort apvp rather than vape.

All good cheers AFA. Bit sketched as a mates dad died at 37 from ca lung from smoking (2-3 packs a day + weed) and also didn't were a mask while working with fiberglass back in the day. History of ca in the family big time as well. I do have really bad chest issues and a lung infection and the last x-ray I had no breathing issues and asthma almost non existent. Now I've really bad respiratory issues and early COPD. I think smoking the synthetics and cigarettes was worst thing for my lungs.

Still MDPV was fucked up to smoke although it'd get you rushing when you vape it. Meth felt the least damaging (???) and aPVP was not as foul as MDPV vaped but after a few hits it'd get a bit raw on the throat. All of them are possibly carcinogenic when heated so I'd rather go oral or-nasal, depending on the substance and how damaging it is to the mucous membrane. In aPVP's case i'd probably intranasal as it's not overly damaging to the mucous membrane from memory like MDPV no burning and watery eyes. I don't think my heart could take the strain from these substances anymore!

Last edited:
Hope you get ova that infection bro.

Hmmm dat rush, mite just smash the pipe so i cant use it no moar. Otherwise il be fighting a loosing battle

I rememba smoking mdov off foil once and the smoke went a green colour, think i burnt it or sum impurity, nasty

Was rushin mad tho hehe

Vaped pheazepam and a-PVP together I got purple!!

Like being back in kindergarten....

^did it taste like purple drank?

Fuck now u making me wish I had some phenaze left.

Ive never really vaped a benzo, whats it like. Might get some etiz powder and give it a go.

Nah, don't bother. It tasted like hitting rock bottom.

Vaping phenaz and a-PVP together means you don't give a fuck anymore. But I do give a fuck, so it's a a problem and I'm not proud of it.

Good advice bro, i just get carried away and wanna try everything regardless of what i actually think of the idea/process/high

It's cool AFA. I remember you from the heady EK days.... that was a really fucking fun time. Stupid, irresponsible, reckless, but really fun.

There was so much shit flying everywhere and we just wanted to sample it all like perverse children in satan's candy store.....

I don't regret blasting through new and random RCs at that time. It was absolutely nuts. I turned my brain inside out with shit from all over the fucking place. Free samples and mystery powders were the order of the day - and some of them were great!!

I ended up getting ripped off like lots of people did, but that was because of my own stupidity. I got burned, lesson learned.

The money doesn't matter so much. Who knows what effects it's had on my psyche/body?

2011 and 2012.... there was something apocalyptic about it all and I got caught up in the (ivory) wave.
'
But shit I've come a long way in terms of actually being organised and somewhat systematic with my poly substance abuse, so I guess I got something out of it.

I think it's human nature for some to want to push the boundaries and venture into the unknown. Who knows what damage was done, but the mainstream society we live in is so toxic I think it balances out in some weird way. I mean, I went up, down, sideways, and beyond, but I still don't think the brain damage which may have occurred could be worse than buying into the facade of living that the dominant institutions force upon us. A quick glance at commercial TV and a check of how many people watch certain programs tells me that I didn't miss much even if I did lose a few gadtrillion brain cells.

vXD0fCK.jpg

Last edited:
Loving your posts halif. Cannot agree more you explained it so well. Like the devils candystore, such found memories.

Anyone try the cooked apvp method from stuffmonger thread?

Add water, stir it up , cook it , vape it..... aparaently you can get bigger hits without ur body freaking and vapes better + smoother.

Stuffmonger aka McAfee the lover of all things peevee and young, young women! I wouldn't be surprised if John McAfee did murder that guy living near him or at least paid for a hit. If he was cranked of his face on peevee anything is possible!!! I don't see how this method would help achieve much unless removal of impurities via filtration. Also recrystallisation after filtration via a hot cold solvent method should yield high purity MDPV. I think stuffmonger was purifying bath salts and removing inactive cutters to achieve high purity MDPV say at 98%. Most bath salt products had adulterants besides the MDPV. This was to reduce the risk of people overdoing the peevee (if you want to put a positive spin on things :) )and to make more money $$$$!!!!!

Yeah, thats what i figured.

Thered be no point mixing some 98% pure apvp into water and popping in the oven on 180 til the waters evaporated.

From the thread people said they were getting a toffy like substance that vaped much better than the powder, better hits and high

?? maybe if it was salt to freebase but with just h20?? I guess give it a whirl see if you get toffee goodness or if you end up wasting a few points of aPVP, not that wasting aPVP is much of an issue imo. Last lot of aPVP went down the crapper after I felt it too similar to MDPV after a few 15-20 mg hits. Sounds like a straight evaporation re-crystallization no filtering or anything. Do you know the melting point of aPVP? If you added a base and filtered the cook up you'd get aPVP base which would probably smoke up better but fucked if I know???? Sounds like making crack out of peevee lol.

EDIT: I should point out that I mean 'vape' all the way thrtough this post. Sometimes I say smoke instead of vape. It's just a bad habit. At no point did I burn the solution.

PVP vapes so well as it is, so I never bothered messing with it - except once when I ran out and was desperate...

I got the bag the PVP came in and dropped two or three drops of PG (or VG, can't recall, but likely PG). Closed the bag and squished it around to collect all the fine dust residue. It's amazing how much can be left in a bag that appears virtually empty to the human eye.

I let the mixture sit overnight - I steeped it, LOL!

And to my surprise, I ended up with some brown oil (the PG has fused with the PVP pretty well), that burned well, tasted almost neutral (just a little sweet with chemical after taste) and left very little smell.

It was enough for two surprisingly big hits when smoked through a bulb.

Using a small container, mixing the PVP with as little PG/VG as possible, and just heating it gently - if the container it absolutely water tight and small enough - just carrying it in your pocket for a few hours will help fuse the two together. If you have time for it, I'd recommed warming it rather than heating it. And if you can wait (I know, not likely), three or four days is enough for the solution to be quite uniform and potent.

Last edited:
Vegetable or Propylene glycerine. A liquid solution used as a carrier for flavours (such as those used in e-cigarettes/vapourises) or other things.

It's a decent holding medium for some powders because it's a lot thicker and stickier than water, so once stuff has dissolved into it, it tends to stay put. But care must be taken that the powder has really and truly dissolved. Heating and steeping time may be required.

It's also handy as an aid to smoking powders that aren't really meant to be smoked. A tiny drop mixed in with something and then put in a bulb or pipe, or even just off foil makes it heat up more evenly and takes the edge off the taste if the chem happens to be disgusting.