• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Splatt said:
I smoked about 5mg in a weed pipe with a bit of weed about 2 months ago and I swear i have had a horrible weeze since... it's fucking with my sleep.
Oh, that's an amusing way of putting it. That seems to be MDPV's primary sin, and it is a DOOZIE. I've had eight hours of sleep since around 4PM July 5th, and it's 7AM on July 10 right now. If it weren't for the 8 hours, my personal record would have been broken as of yesterday afternoon. I am fading out pretty fast. Adios.

P.S. not so sure I slept the night of the 4th either.

^ I thought you put MDPV away cause of its sneaky nature and what not..

I don't get how people can use this stuff constantly. Its one of, if not the most, off-putting drug I've ever taken. Its pretty much guaranteed to make me feel like hell. 1 dose and I can't even think about taking it again for weeks (ended up flushing it).

Maybe I'm wired oddly.

* holds head in bewilderment*

*Then complete confusion*

Ah right I read farther back ~ erm no I wouldn't! But in a head to head so to speak I'd choose D over M !

I'd choose MDPV any day, but will probably be picking up some desoxypipradrol soon for the fun of it... one thing about MDPV is it does get tiresome after awhile in its predictability. Desoxy strikes me as less predictable, overall more interesting in its effects. It never did strike me as staying effective for 24 hours or whatever... I always noticed a peak that lasted a few hours, diminished greatly after that and wore off slowly enough that I never really noticed.

P.S. there's another rumor floating around that MDPV may be more available again soon, i.e. within a month. This one sounds more substantial than previous rumors, so my hopes are high.

Last edited:
I'm not asking for sources just a simple answer, has anyone in the uk managed to get hold of any MDPV since 'the site' closed down?

^^ never mind... I'm positive the answer is "yes" (although I'm not in the UK), but can't go into more detail than that. "Simple questions" like the above are frustrating, because there aren't any simple answers really. And you're probably gonna PM anyone who answers, right? Damn... :X

P.S. Incoming... as I was revising my post, too. One would hope you've been here long enough to expect no reply, cuz you aren't getting any. I sure do hate devious posts like the above, not to mention people who go about trying to locate RCs by this route.

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
^^ never mind... I'm positive the answer is "yes" (although I'm not in the UK), but can't go into more detail than that. "Simple questions" like the above are frustrating, because there aren't any simple answers really. And you're probably gonna PM anyone who answers, right? Damn... :X

P.S. Incoming... as I was revising my post, too. One would hope you've been here long enough to expect no reply, cuz you aren't getting any. I sure do hate devious posts like the above, not to mention people who go about trying to locate RCs by this route.

Someone got out the wrong side of bed this morning, with a massive comedown and a hangover to boot it seems. :p

Not helping out just is a really lame display of power. Really. It's, kinda retarded. Yeah.

I'm fine, thanks, just following the rules of the forum. And my own rules, which go something like this -- "lazy people who can't be arsed to research where to find stuff have no business messing with research chemicals."

In other words, if your "method" is to drop stink-bombs in related threads, I'll say a little prayer before I go to bed tonight that you fail in your search.

P.S. as far as "power" goes, would you believe it if I told you I haven't a single source for MDPV? Not a one.

Last edited:
As said. A lame display of power.

Look at ME, I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW, and I'm NOT going to tell U! Nanananana! *pointing*

It's like kindergarden all over. Nice.

MDPVagrant said:
I'm fine, thanks, just following the rules of the forum. And my own rules, which go something like this -- "lazy people who can't be arsed to research where to find stuff have no business messing with research chemicals."

I didn't want to offend, a simple 'i'd rather not' would have sufficed. Also i've spent months researching other sources since 'the site' closed down but to no avail

^^ that's because there were none, at least to my knowledge. There was one source who used to have a website, closed down, then began serving a very limited section of their old customer base via Email (accepting no new ones, as they directly told me), so a little MDPV was leaking out from there. I no longer use that source, nor would I recommend them to anyone.

Otherwise, I know no more than you do. I have no current source for MDPV whatsoever. These accusations that "I know something you don't but I won't tell" are full of sh*t, and I'm seriously thinking about re-starting my ignor(ant people) list right now.

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
^^ that's because there were none, at least to my knowledge. There was a source who used to have a website, began operating by Email and serving a limited section of their old customer base (accepting no new ones, as they directly told me after I tried to recommend a couple people), so MDPV was leaking out from there. I no longer use that source, for reasons I won't get into... it's personal business and a private matter.

Otherwise, I know no more than you do. I have no current source for MDPV whatsoever. These accusations that "I know something you don't but I won't tell" are full of sh*t, and I'm seriously thinking about re-starting my ignore list right now. You know the BL rules about sources, people -- the fact that YOU BREAK THEM and THINK I SHOULD TOO (right, kfrid?) probably means I should put you on my sh*t list just out of general principle.

See? There was a perfectly acceptable way of helping out, without appearing as a kindergarden kid, NOR breaking any rules. Your first passage was sufficient to still all of our curiosity. Thanks.

^^ strictly speaking, what you quoted me saying above probably breaks BL rules, as it DOES constitute source discussion. But I figure in this case, if bending the rules helps prevent more people from breaking them, maybe it was worth it.

P.S. the stupidity of using PMs, when a simple *EMAIL* would get right past BL's rules is another reason why I have to snicker at the whole thing. So many people have PM'ed me about sources, and I guess the droning stupidity of it all gets to me sometimes.