European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say you are the first person I've ever come across who feels it right to use the word "nice" in even remote relation to 5-MeO-DMT. "Hellish", yes. "Horrific", yes. "Terrifying", yes. "Nice", no. At least it only lasts a few minutes and the mind apparently blocks most memory of it is all I can say :D

Don't let that put you off though. I'm sure it's possible to get some value from. Probably. I've had it once or twice in the form of ethnobotanicals which have it as one of the active ingredients. Never enough to feel more than ridiculous pain (Yopo Snuff really is not nice to snort :|) and a few minutes of feeling a bit woozy and on edge with some visual distortions and colour enhancement but no actual "trip" at the doses I tried. It's probably the only psyche I can think of that's on my NotToDo list but, given you're a fellow Fiend, I'd be interested to hear what you make of it. The only reports I've gotten from people I know are of either complete memory loss (usually accompanied by a vague feeling of not wanting to try it again even though they can't remember what happened) or the traditional horrorshow stuff. Dunno why that stuff is so dark for more or less everybody who tries it but it is. I wouldn't touch it with Spade's but there was a time I would've done so can see the appeal. Who knows, maybe you'll actually like it 8o

All bullshit aside, please take it steady with that stuff. I've not heard a good word about it but have heard plenty bad words. There's a reason it's as cheap as it is - no fukker buys a second time ;)

Your post is scaring me a little haha. But putting me totally off, no :D

This "horrorshow stuff" I can't see it be more worse than sum of my paranoid-psychosis where people jump in my crib and im getting gassed etc etc, but if it can, DAMN 8o

I will ofc be safe when handling this chem, HR ftw :)

think lsd gone wrong is the best i can think of with it nick like thinking your dead and the doctors wantto take out all your blood sort of stuff or sleep apnea maybe

The major blessing of ultra-shortacting psyches is the ultra-shortacting bit when they go tits up. 5-MeO-DMT and Salvia should do well by this standard. Sadly they don't cos each nanosecond feels like all eternity. The good news is that it actually isn't. At least not in this plane of reality. It should all be over in the time it takes a particularly tardy sneeze to be snoze.

Nick: Good point, well made :D

I still won't be bothering with 5-MeO-DMT for the foreseeable cos - if nothing else - it's said to be so ridiculously short and intensely confusing that you don't really remember what happens anyway. Folk I know of who have tried it tend to stick to the one attempt all the same though. Just puts the willies up people does that stuff. I'd recommened more or less literally any psyche over 5-MeO-DMT but it's unlikely to cause any actual harm cos it's so incredibly brief there isn't really time for it to cause much harm. Although Salvia ain't all that much longer and I still damn near ended up locked out of me flat at 3am, nekkid in the pissing rain 8)

Tracking is obviously not a wise move if your order is in a bit of a grey area legally-speaking, even less so if downright illegal. Although I've seen notices on several vendor sites that mention problems with tracked orders even when orders are legal (I guess one baggie of whitish powder with an incomprehensible chemical formula attached looks much like another to Mr Customs 8)). I've never had a problem with untracked orders. Tracking is kinda kewl cos you can get all anal about checking progress but it must surely draw more attention to any package than plain ol' stamps and nowt else.

In some countries though, when it comes to envelopes if it's tracked they don't have the legal right to open it as it could be personal documents, or at least that's what I heard.

Really? Hadn't heard that before. Pretty sure it doesn't apply in the UK (although I've not checked, to be fair) but that's an interesting thing if it is actually a thing. Will have to look into it - thanks, Kenny :)

Posting a journaling excerpt for the first time, hope somebody takes the time to parse this splattering of words that I hope communicate three discrete stages of my runs with peev. I've had 50 runs of 3-6 days each on peev. Including some back-to-backers which have given me some thoughts about the long-term stages of peev use, but I haven't binged for any longer than 4 weeks of 1-3x weekly sleep, so I can't speak with any substantial confidence about long-term use yet, but I will try to cobble together something about my experience with the blurring of the fairly distinct phases I've noticed on extended runs. Just gottta organize my thoughts first, which may be a while. I'm having difficulty ending this stupid introduction right now, but fuck it, I gotta just hit post or it'll end up longer than the meat of my post.

Three stages of the peeve run:
1. Overstimulation, lack of consistency in thoughts, paranoia seems to be borne of the overstimulation and

persistent beyond the end of it. Lasts until baseline tolerance is achieved. From a period of non-use, this takes ~2-5 days.

2. Body gives up on constant vigilance on all fronts, the appeal of typically boring tasks dissipates, along with

some of the "OH SHIT BEST IDEA EVER" effect. This results in the decrease of train-of-thought derailments, at best

allowing levels of mental continuity, creativity and focus that I think, even after the experience ends, are among

the highest I've attained. The caveat is that my ability to think through maths, tedious logical progression, or

other unentertaining materials is dampened. Conversation will be strongly directed toward a topic I am interested

in, or will stagnate, resulting in frustration. This frustration should be handled with music and writing/video

games. Music alone isn't enough, because I will spend every moment I should be relaxing searching through the

media library for a "better" song, causing the same issues associated with any repetitious behaviors that don't

have any progressive element or tangible result.

3. delirium sets in.
I believe the previous phase is able to be extended until your lack of sleep and/or mental stamina effectively disable your short-term memory, at which point phase 3 begins. The physical energy that you have plenty of(provided you've taken in protein, vitamins, and water at acceptable thresholds) so far outstrips your ability to interact with the world in a reasoned, intelligent manner that frustration occurs. It's difficult to feel like you could walk for days, but can't remember what road you just walked by, or what day something occurred(especially when the answer is yesterday lulz).

The major blessing of ultra-shortacting psyches is the ultra-shortacting bit when they go tits up. 5-MeO-DMT and Salvia should do well by this standard. Sadly they don't cos each nanosecond feels like all eternity. The good news is that it actually isn't. At least not in this plane of reality. It should all be over in the time it takes a particularly tardy sneeze to be snoze.

Nick: Good point, well made :D

I still won't be bothering with 5-MeO-DMT for the foreseeable cos - if nothing else - it's said to be so ridiculously short and intensely confusing that you don't really remember what happens anyway. Folk I know of who have tried it tend to stick to the one attempt all the same though. Just puts the willies up people does that stuff. I'd recommened more or less literally any psyche over 5-MeO-DMT but it's unlikely to cause any actual harm cos it's so incredibly brief there isn't really time for it to cause much harm. Although Salvia ain't all that much longer and I still damn near ended up locked out of me flat at 3am, nekkid in the pissing rain 8)

Ended on sum MXP instead this time. Had not seen it had come to the favorite vendor before here this night + I love MXE, so I have to try this. Have read ya long post about ya 2g run in the MXP-thread mate, a special run ya had there :)

Im only getting 500mg tho' but looking forward.

So 5-Meo-DMT and the horror have to wait till next month or later out in the future, but will try it sum day for sure =D

Last edited:
so I spent about four or five hours. working on this post, thinking I was being witty, and now it looks embarrassing, and like so much wasted time, because i'm supposed to be going through my paperwork, with the aim of getting my JSA application completed. Sigh. Is there any point in using mdpv to tackle my paperwork? I already know the answer is probably no, but i can't concentrate on it normally so it seems like a reasonable ploy.

Morning* dear population virtual! <3 misc. drugs - pleasures varietal :D my Daylight plans vindicate my dreadful procrastinating vacillation. my dusktime practices, voici: Momentarily drugs, parasomnic, visited mental diminuendo... peace, vanquished, my "dozing purr" volume, (metaphorically), "deafening"! (palatal vibrations), maximum disruption, prevented valorising my drowsy position, "vafanculo" (must distinguish profane violence; my distasteful parlance - victimless). :/

*(my dental protectve veneer)

most delicious, pernicious vial, might do positive value? my drudgery, paperwork, voluminous mountains, defying personal value, most detrimental, procrastination visits me daily. Perhaps, "Victory MDPV"? do people view monotonous data processing viable; maybe does peevee vitalise mind: does potentiate virility? my dick plays virgin, minutes, days, pass virginally, ]masturbation doesn't provisonally violate me.... done paperwork? verily masturbate! doh, predict voluminous masturbating days presuming vast mass dirty paperwork void, manage dealing: paperwork valid. my decision, precisely voiced: more drugs! productive vice?

my dodgy post votes "mdpv does produce vital missionary drive! Paragraphs "verse"? Might do pretty vivaciosly, my doubt persists; voluminous mountains: documents. Please voice, my dearests, pertinent views!

may deliver process varying my day, per visualising making divergent plans. votes me: different piles, various missions, directions, paperwork varieties.

minutes do pass... velocity! my drug plugging valves must do plugging, vicariously many dozen people viewing! mind doesn't pursue verbal meanderings, doesn't please: verified.

:( must desist playfulness verbal, many different projects virtuous, meant done, procrastination victorious :! meaning deconstructed proclaims: "vanity, mdpv delivered pompous verbosity", mummy! dangerous people viewing! :( must defeat paranoia, vicious :sus: maybe does peevee valiant mindset dosing produce, verily, more dosing presently. View: my disappearance, plan: volveré.

Last edited:
Again I gonna play the antipode. My 4 1/2 year old pevee does not appear to have degraded into the tan stuff (who would have thought), unfortunately.

I extraordinarily dislike this pointless anxiogenic, that I again (after years of rejection) wasted precious time with.

A question to all of you MDPV advocates : Who ever found it useful or recreational WITHOUT poly drug involvement (benzos, alcohol, opiates) ? Please be honest to yourselves.

Solo at low-moderate doses (~3-8 mg insufflated) this drug gives you 15-30 min moderate dopaminey stimulation. What follows is a 7 hour anxious scatterbrained waste of time. One should put it on the first page : If not vaped (which cannot be healthy) this compound cannot hold a candle to any stimulant, not even caffeine is that useless. It makes you anxious and dumb and those are not even side effects, but primary effects. Mephedrone makes you dumb. 2-DPMP makes you anxious. With pevee you have the worst of both worlds. Congratulations.

I find zero addiction potential in that stuff. I don't care, whether laboratory mice prefer it over cocaine. It makes me doubt the ability of those mice to make conscious decisions. I bet a mouse in the wild, which was teached properly by its ancestors would not choose MDPV over cocaine.

This substance has one use case : Along with 2-DPMP it could be established as torturing instrument for secret agencies.

I like British music and British whisky. That is why I cannot understand, why you guys dig this garbage so much. The single stimulant experience I would rate lower than the pevee experiments was with <5% pure street amphetamine, which fucked up my kidneys for a few days.

Enough rant for a few months. But for every 100 MDPV-supporting posts there has to be spread some truth between ;)

I will make one last trial with ultra-low doses (0.5 - 2mg) in the next weeks. If that also turns out to be a bad idea I will put the bag, enclosed in a titanium safe, six feet under.

so I spent about four or five hours. working on this post, thinking I was being witty, and now it looks embarrassing, and like so much wasted time, because i'm supposed to be going through my paperwork, with the aim of getting my JSA application completed. Sigh. Is there any point in using mdpv to tackle my paperwork? I already know the answer is probably no, but i can't concentrate on it normally so it seems like a reasonable ploy.

Morning* dear population virtual! <3 misc. drugs - pleasures varietal :D my Daylight plans vindicate my dreadful procrastinating vacillation. my dusktime practices, voici: Momentarily drugs, parasomnic, visited mental diminuendo... peace, vanquished, my "dozing purr" volume, (metaphorically), "deafening"! (palatal vibrations), maximum disruption, prevented valorising my drowsy position, "vafanculo" (must distinguish profane violence; my distasteful parlance - victimless). :/

*(my dental protectve veneer)

most delicious, pernicious vial, might do positive value? my drudgery, paperwork, voluminous mountains, defying personal value, most detrimental, procrastination visits me daily. Perhaps, "Victory MDPV"? do people view monotonous data processing viable; maybe does peevee vitalise mind: does potentiate virility? my dick plays virgin, minutes, days, pass virginally, ]masturbation doesn't provisonally violate me.... done paperwork? verily masturbate! doh, predict voluminous masturbating days presuming vast mass dirty paperwork void, manage dealing: paperwork valid. my decision, precisely voiced: more drugs! productive vice?

my dodgy post votes "mdpv does produce vital missionary drive! Paragraphs "verse"? Might do pretty vivaciosly, my doubt persists; voluminous mountains: documents. Please voice, my dearests, pertinent views!

may deliver process varying my day, per visualising making divergent plans. votes me: different piles, various missions, directions, paperwork varieties.

minutes do pass... velocity! my drug plugging valves must do plugging, vicariously many dozen people viewing! mind doesn't pursue verbal meanderings, doesn't please: verified.

:( must desist playfulness verbal, many different projects virtuous, meant done, procrastination victorious :! meaning deconstructed proclaims: "vanity, mdpv delivered pompous verbosity", mummy! dangerous people viewing! :( must defeat paranoia, vicious :sus: maybe does peevee valiant mindset dosing produce, verily, more dosing presently. View: my disappearance, plan: volveré.

=D<3=D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss!!! The first proper peevpost in ages - nice work, Knock! :D

Five hours is not bad, I'm pretty sure I've spun out "those" kinda posts for over a day... over two days... probably several days then given up on it cos the tab got lost in a forest of (initially) related tabs but is now so far off to one side of the inordinately extensive list of tabs I'd need a whole seperate run just to find it. They are so incredibly satisfying to work on though, huh? :D

I vaguely recall I did a special Spade-based one once. I'd dig it out but I kinda know that it's very much best off left in the obscurity it's accustomed to. Earlier incarnations of the peev thread exist almost entirely for the purpose of giving folk a project to work through on their first proper run. It seems to be a tradition - first proper peev run, read the entire peev thread archive. I know I did. Took me long enough then and it was all of... nearly one thread at the time. If nothing else, continuing this thread provides a service to the noobs - keep 'em busy, give their poor lil pee-pees a rest =D

Great stuff, Knock. How's the paperwork coming? ;)

Posting a journaling excerpt for the first time, hope somebody takes the time to parse this splattering of words that I hope communicate three discrete stages of my runs with peev. I've had 50 runs of 3-6 days each on peev. Including some back-to-backers which have given me some thoughts about the long-term stages of peev use, but I haven't binged for any longer than 4 weeks of 1-3x weekly sleep, so I can't speak with any substantial confidence about long-term use yet, but I will try to cobble together something about my experience with the blurring of the fairly distinct phases I've noticed on extended runs. Just gottta organize my thoughts first, which may be a while. I'm having difficulty ending this stupid introduction right now, but fuck it, I gotta just hit post or it'll end up longer than the meat of my post.

Three stages of the peeve run:
1. Overstimulation, lack of consistency in thoughts, paranoia seems to be borne of the overstimulation and

persistent beyond the end of it. Lasts until baseline tolerance is achieved. From a period of non-use, this takes ~2-5 days.

2. Body gives up on constant vigilance on all fronts, the appeal of typically boring tasks dissipates, along with

some of the "OH SHIT BEST IDEA EVER" effect. This results in the decrease of train-of-thought derailments, at best

allowing levels of mental continuity, creativity and focus that I think, even after the experience ends, are among

the highest I've attained. The caveat is that my ability to think through maths, tedious logical progression, or

other unentertaining materials is dampened. Conversation will be strongly directed toward a topic I am interested

in, or will stagnate, resulting in frustration. This frustration should be handled with music and writing/video

games. Music alone isn't enough, because I will spend every moment I should be relaxing searching through the

media library for a "better" song, causing the same issues associated with any repetitious behaviors that don't

have any progressive element or tangible result.

3. delirium sets in.
I believe the previous phase is able to be extended until your lack of sleep and/or mental stamina effectively disable your short-term memory, at which point phase 3 begins. The physical energy that you have plenty of(provided you've taken in protein, vitamins, and water at acceptable thresholds) so far outstrips your ability to interact with the world in a reasoned, intelligent manner that frustration occurs. It's difficult to feel like you could walk for days, but can't remember what road you just walked by, or what day something occurred(especially when the answer is yesterday lulz).

Honourable mention for this too - definitely got the basics of proper peev posting going on these. Well done, sirrah. Keep 'em coming :D

And, FWIW, I more or less agree with your broad outline but would probably expand on it somewhat... well... if I happened to have the necessary *ahem* study aids to hand ;)

i been on it since 10am yeserday:sus:

wiv other things to soften the ride

^ Must admit I do rather fancy the idea of a lil gear on the side. I couldn't be shooting either these days but a lil bag or two to smooth out the rough edges would go down a treat, I'm sure. Enjoy =D

Again I gonna play the antipode. My 4 1/2 year old pevee does not appear to have degraded into the tan stuff (who would have thought), unfortunately.

I extraordinarily dislike this pointless anxiogenic, that I again (after years of rejection) wasted precious time with.

A question to all of you MDPV advocates : Who ever found it useful or recreational WITHOUT poly drug involvement (benzos, alcohol, opiates) ? Please be honest to yourselves.

Solo at low-moderate doses (~3-8 mg insufflated) this drug gives you 15-30 min moderate dopaminey stimulation. What follows is a 7 hour anxious scatterbrained waste of time. One should put it on the first page : If not vaped (which cannot be healthy) this compound cannot hold a candle to any stimulant, not even caffeine is that useless. It makes you anxious and dumb and those are not even side effects, but primary effects. Mephedrone makes you dumb. 2-DPMP makes you anxious. With pevee you have the worst of both worlds. Congratulations.

I find zero addiction potential in that stuff. I don't care, whether laboratory mice prefer it over cocaine. It makes me doubt the ability of those mice to make conscious decisions. I bet a mouse in the wild, which was teached properly by its ancestors would not choose MDPV over cocaine.

This substance has one use case : Along with 2-DPMP it could be established as torturing instrument for secret agencies.

I like British music and British whisky. That is why I cannot understand, why you guys dig this garbage so much. The single stimulant experience I would rate lower than the pevee experiments was with <5% pure street amphetamine, which fucked up my kidneys for a few days.

Enough rant for a few months. But for every 100 MDPV-supporting posts there has to be spread some truth between ;)

I will make one last trial with ultra-low doses (0.5 - 2mg) in the next weeks. If that also turns out to be a bad idea I will put the bag, enclosed in a titanium safe, six feet under.

"Us guys" (as in Brits in general) absolutely do not like this stuff. "Us guys" (as in the handful of regulars who frequent this thread - who are actually a rather international bunch: Brits, Canadians, Seps, Scandinavians and Continentals (think we had one Aussie for a while but not seen him around much lately) are the core posters here) absolutely do like this stuff. Virtually worship it, in fact. It's very much an all or nothing thing really. Definitely not mainstream in the UK or anywhere else.

It's pretty clear from what you say that this is highly unlikely to be your kinda stim. The one thing that unites those who truly love the stuff is that we have no interest in using it "functionally" at all for the most part (Knock being the only exception I can think of). All that scattiness and freakery is what we are actively wanting. That is the big pull. Sort of... It's really the stage where you're skirting the borders of psychosis but not quite fallen off the deep end that is the big prize.

One-off doses are of no use to anybody really. As you say, it's shite as a functional stim and redosing only sends you down strange back alleys of the mind. It's a drug used for fairly prolonged periods to get to the "good stuff". That's totally impractical (not to mention totally undesirable) for almost everybody. Temporary insanity is a niche market even in the druggy world ;)

Ended on sum MXP instead this time. Had not seen it had come to the favorite vendor before here this night + I love MXE, so I have to try this. Have read ya long post about ya 2g run in the MXP-thread mate, a special run ya had there :)

Im only getting 500mg tho' but looking forward.

So 5-Meo-DMT and the horror have to wait till next month or later out in the future, but will try it sum day for sure =D

Think you probably did right changing your mind about 5-MeO-DMT, to be honest. Just not a pleasant experience from all I've heard. Also a good call in not buying too much MXP at once, I'd say. The stuff is lush but (for me certainly) also very fiendish. It's really very stimulating and, combined with being very euphoric, that's very much a recipe for redosing. Given the somewhat patchy safety profile it seems to have it's definitely one to exercise a lil caution with. Jumped straight to the top of my fave dissociatives list (aside from good quality ketamine, of course <3) but I really don't trust myself to be using it often. Unfortunately :!

Rambling aside (I guess that coffee was stronger than I thought :D) enjoy =D

x1x99c.jpg

creative /

Always Rinsing
da AR

yes shamone

PV n H r a very special taste . I am up 2 75mgs though

i tink this came @ a good time 4 me init ?

Yup, doses do tend to creep up rather rapidly with peev, huh Brimz? 75mg is a shitload - especially on Day One 8o - but I've always found it's oddly "weak" IV'd. Compared to other ROA anyway. I have no idea why but it's just never seemed to have half the intensity of vaping even a fraction of the amount I'd use for IV, for me anyway. This is not a recommendation one way or t'other obviously. I know you're a big boy and can look after yourself but any passers-by would do well to not even go near a dose like that unless they are very, very sure of what they are doing.

Liking the creativity there too - although the cassette looks strangely depressed for some reason. Or possibly alarmed. More like alarmed looking at it again. What have you done to alarm your own artwork?!? 8:)D8o

Also liking the sneaky bit of peevpr0n in the corner there =D

(also, we appear to have the same laptop - only mine is a bit buggered at the moment)

[...]

One-off doses are of no use to anybody really. As you say, it's shite as a functional stim and redosing only sends you down strange back alleys of the mind. It's a drug used for fairly prolonged periods to get to the "good stuff". That's totally impractical (not to mention totally undesirable) for almost everybody. Temporary insanity is a niche market even in the druggy world ;)

I'm also not the type of user, that takes one-off doses of stimulants. But with MDPV I won't overindulge in that usual caning procedure, as I won't drink a bottle of Jim Beam, just because Laphroaig is not available atm. (I rather rant about, how awful Jim Beam is all the time ;)) And I guess with temporary insanity you mean the amount of downers, that is needed, to rescue one from a >500mg MDPV binge. I guess the psychotic state on pevee must be very unique, when you cannot get there with a good dose PCP (or DPT) without all the anxious introduction work. The only good thing about MDPV is the funny threads at BL surrounding it (SoapMcTavish and McAfee). Mysterious though, that no one was able to analyze, what the tan byproduct was. My conspiracy mind says, that first the MDPV has to be sold out, before they put it the real deal on the market. Which could be very soon.

... I guess with temporary insanity you mean the amount of downers, that is needed, to rescue one from a >500mg MDPV binge.

No, not at all. I almost never use downers to "balance out" peev. That'd ruin it. What would be the point? That's just getting fuxxorred. That's what I was meaning about it being a very niche thing - it's just plain difficult to actually go through the process necessary to get to the prize. That first day in particular is rough - nobody is gonna suggest otherwise. It's a tricky beast to master which is perhaps part of the appeal. Especially for those of us who are especially fond of stims - it's the must bucky of all the broncos. It actually balances itself out somewhere around the second day usually - there's a plateau stage where the physical effects start to become very pleasant rather than uncomfortable and there's a window of pure peev magic time available... until you tip over the other side and it gets messy again. Finding the "perfect run" is probably much of the appeal to most of us cos when you get it right it is indescribably good <3

And yes, peev psychosis is truly unique. Not always pleasant, admittedly. When it works just right it is just magical though. No other drug can produce those kinda effects. Most folk would probably never want to achieve those kinda effects. The one thing everybody agrees with in this thread is that MDPV is a freak of a drug and that any sensible person should leave well alone cos it has teeth. It's about as far from popular as a drug can be for all except the tiny minority who really are in awe of it. It's one of those things that you either get or you don't and it's far better you don't cos if you do nothing can ever come close. There's just nothing quite like it is all. Be glad you don't get along with it - just means you have sense and are less likely to be sectioned than some in this thread ;)

I've often said that this thread is probably the most HR-orienated on this site in a funny kinda way. Doesn't matter how much you talk about ODs, injection complications, addiction, ruination of social life and so on - people still want to take heroin. Just reading a few posts in the peev thread is enough to put most off ever trying it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.