• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mdpv anyone else done this?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Do you think there is bath salts somewhere? The places I ordered from also sold barrels of it. It was from the us too. Do you think old smoke shops that maybe the owners died and they closed the doors.... I guess this like my question about old products containing cocaine. Thing is I would saved the stuff if I had extra.

Is there information on long term effects of mdpv. Anyone who did it? Do you think it's really as good as meth, better? At the time I was bonkers for the stuff

I had the head injury my doctor's are using against me to shut me up. But I wonder if my memory problems could be from years of mdpv?

I dunno I'm just wondering if I can completely shut the door on mdpv or ghb being to blame on anything along other research chemicals...

God I'm sober and very happy why do I think about this shit. I don't know. Im scared I'm losing my memory... I think it's time I quit weed... But I was in the hospital not that long ago for 4 months. So I couldn't use weed. It's just I've used it for the last two years so could that be causing memory problems and thinking problems..

Maybe this is my drug addict mind working to trick me into using meth to fix my brain

That sounds a lot like stuff I used to think was true. I would wait to think for my meth.

2 years sober this dec. Good job.... 😭 Sorry my Chihuahua just died yesterday... I dunno what I'm going to. Life feels so cruel. I can't lose my sister or brother or my parents. Life was simply when I was homeless and did drugs.. I think the saddest think about it all is I feel good enough now I could go back to being homeless and meth. I could handle the hard life again.. ok I'm fine. You can ask ignore this.

I just feel like I should tell by doctor I used bath salts, xanex add ghb every day for as long as it was legal. Until the company shut down that sold it. Shouldn't I tell my doctor that. Isn't it important?

Man I’m sorry about your dog, I had a little black chihuahua and when she died I was a mess for a long time, those little fuckers follow you around everywhere and when theyr gone everything just feels off without them around, I got some of my dogs ashes put in a little holder thing I keep on my key chain so she’s always with me

I'm not sure if it's important to tell your doctor about your past use, unless you have health concerns. If you tell your doctor you'll be labeled as a drug user which means it will be a lot harder to get meds if you ever need them. If you want to make sure you aren't able to convince a doctor to prescribe you stuff, that might be a good idea, I actually did that with opiates years ago, I told my doctor so that they wouldn't prescribe me stuff I wouldn't be able to say no to. But I might be screwed if I ever really need something.

I'm sorry for your loss. ♥️ I had just gotten clean again after spending a month locked in a cabin, last summer. The day I got back my cat died, very unexpectedly and suddenly. It sent me into a tailspin and I relapsed. it made me feel a little better short term but I am still trying to recover from that relapse (read: still addicted and struggling daily). I can't recommend relapsing to deal with your grief. I had lost my father rather recently too and I also relapsed towards the end of his life... that relapse broke 5 years clean from opiates, I really thought I was forever past them, I didn't even think about them anymore. And since then I have struggled like I used to, it's horrible.

I am bad at dealing with grief. But drugs do not really help, they actually make it a lot worse in the end. I definitely live in fear of the next big loss. Which will probably be my other cat, he's like a part of my soul, I am so scared of how I will feel when he's gone. And he's pretty old. It's going to happen. Loss happens, and grief. I have noticed in my life that every time I've turned to drugs to mask my problems, I make my life and my problems worse.

Ultimately you're sober and happy. I guarantee that staying sober and dealing with your grief will result in you staying happy compared to if you let yourself get back into addiction.

MDPV wasn't all that ime. A sick or lost pet is were I feel for , I hate it when our furry friend are in pain or die.

My Cat just was operated on her teeth so I get your grief. Losing her would mean a lot.

But as far as stocking up my preference would be rather 2-FA and or 3-FA. Not that I use stimulants but Pyrovalerone's are overrated. But most over here get really strung out on these bath-salt's.

Don't tell your doc about drug's, when necessary refer to substances that are prescribed and have the same effect.
So Methylphenidate instead of MDPV or bath-salt. Dex-Amphetamine instead of Meth. A prescribed opioid or benzodiazepine rather then a RC version. it won't leave you bookmarked like Xorkoth wrote.

God I'm sober and very happy why do I think about this shit. I don't know. Im scared I'm losing my memory... I think it's time I quit weed... But I was in the hospital not that long ago for 4 months. So I couldn't use weed. It's just I've used it for the last two years so could that be causing memory problems and thinking problems..
Memory and cannabis are linked but shouldn't cause loss it. My smoking rather lubricates them. So a agenda is always wise to have.

But if you start up again smoking weed after a while, that can cause some anxiety. Its just a effect of Weed that come with the territory so that could also be the reason.

I accumulated years of MDPV use including but not limited to many heavy binges as well as a period of 2-3 years of daily use in lower-than my-heavy-binge amounts but still not low enough to be considered anything but straight abuse/recklessness. First sampled MDPV sometime in like 2007 and finally stopped at the very end of 2013. It's hard to say how much I consumed over that period but i wouldnt be surprised if it was well over 100g. And this doesn't even factor in all the other pyro use that l have done like a-pvp, a-pbp, a-php, 4f-pvp, a-Phip, etc as well as a embarrassing variety of other rc cathinones and rc amphetamines.

The only long term effects I noticed was just lethargy/lack of motivation that has never really fully cleared up. No memory issues or anything else i can attribute to my MDPV days. There were some pretty knarly short term problems that took multiple weeks to clear up after I quit MDPV. The worst I experienced besides the typical stimulant "withdrawal" symptoms (like sleeping 16-20hrs a day for almost the first two weeks) was movement disorder like symptoms that had me worried I might have something like Parkinson's or Multiple Sclerosis. Was concerning at the time especially when it was still lingering several weeks into recovery but it eventually went away. Most notable to those around me was that I had an awkward gait: I walked oddly and could not seem to correct it unless I really concentrated.

I don't think we (those of us who enjoyed the perv powder a little too much) have too much to worry about long term health wise assuming we made it out and then stayed out of that lifestyle (cough). I do believe there is a link between heavy stimulant use and increased risk of developing Parkinson's disease - considering how powerful mdpv was on the dopamine system then I wouldn't be too surprised to find out that we are at an even higher risk for developing such problems later in life.

Another concern that is nearly impossible for me to address would be the constant exposure to whatever impurities, synthesis byproducts and/or whatever resulting crap is created when MDPV is burned (for those of us who vaped it) that we have exposed ourselves to from using these sub standard chems made in some Chinese 'lab'.

I don't worry too much though. Not a damn thing I can do about it now anyways.