• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDPV/200 mg) Euphoria, dysphoria and incredible horniness

This product certainly isn't MDPV as the duration of residual stimlulation lasted 48hours for me and similar times for others. Will see if I can the product tested.

this is really nasty stuff.

i did ~ 800mg in one week. everyday 50-200mg. doesn't seems much.

i flushed the remaining 200mg down the toilet after i thought i'm going to have a heart-attack. and I'm a seasoned stim-user.

this one seems _really_ cardiotoxic. no exaggeration

stay away from that shit. seriously.

Mmmmm....
After reading this I was very dubious about trying this Ivory wave....

However....

A guy from a festival legal highs store I'm in contact with has sent me a few bits and pieces, some red doves (Yay!! I now at least know who makes them) Some extra strength xxx diablos, some ordinary xxx diablos (more on those in another thread) and a 200mg silver pack of the ivory wave.
As said, after reading some of the scary stories on this stuff I was very leary of giving it a try, but the girlfreind and myself thought we would do so.

Girlfriend more experienced than me with snorting and has, over the last hour taken half the pack....I'm waiting to see what effect it has on her before I try the last line.

We both started with a really tiny line, eyballed but about 10 or 12mg each.

Waited 15 minutes...result?...........nothing so far, so both do about 15mg each this time, now there is roughly half the packet left.
Another 20 minutes pass....result?

Er, nothing so far...well, actully there is something....its fantastic at clearing a blocked nose!!!! Who needs vic sinex when you can have Ivory Wave!!.

Sewriously though, so far the only thing for us both is a clear nose, slightly numb and some slight stinging on taking it.
Girlfriend has now done the last line for herself, about 25mg, leaving me roughly the same amount to do.
So far for her there is still nothing, an hour and 5 minutes has now passed since we started, and about 10 minutes since Carla did her last line.

So just how long are you supposed to wait before it kicks in?????

Gonna watch the effect on Carla for another 10 minutes, and if she still seems fine then I'll finish off my last 25mg.

I hope it is ok to do a comparison report?

Before I try my last little bit, if anyone is online and reading this, would it make any difference if I dropped it under my tongue? (and yes, I know it will make my tongue numb!!)

Biggiro (and Carla)

Arse!
Did a quick update and clicked on 'post reply' instead of 'post quick reply'...sigh.

Did my last line of ivory wave about 20 minutes ago.
Getting something out of it at last now...pretty awake, and feeling a little horny...will give that a try....If Carla not too pissed off with me tapping away on this forum!
Heart rate not yet elevated..not noticeably anyway.

Have only been sat on the bed together waiting to see what occurs, without the influence of music and whatever...both feel ok...

time to try a little music...

Will pop on some Astral projection....love them!...

Got to keep the volume down though....others live in this house with us who won't appreciate thumping goa trance at this time of night!

Then again, might just chill with some cheese......all together now, "AAAAA--GA, DO DO DO, push pineapple to the tree! ;-}
Wel you don't get cheesier than Black lace do you! lol.

Biggiro and Carla.

Follow up report 3.

it is now 3:02am...

Still wide awake, which was very much expected of course, checked blood pressure, on the high side and elevated heart rate, not unexpected either, have also not long surfaced from a fairly frantic sex session, so even on a normal day all my readings would be elevated!!

But it is mostly because of the Ivory Wave.

How have I felt?

Um, well, pretty alert, sensible, don't feel anything bad, but also haven't felt anything particularly good either.
Certainly no euphoria...chattiness? was for a while I guess, but nothing like I get on certain pills (legal ones)
Had music playing for an hour or 2, no empathy at all, just normal enjoyment levels.

At one point about 40 minutes after the final line I think I could say I felt a bit up, body felt....can't quite think of the right word to describe it, not jittery as such, but there were a few moments when I felt something was going to happen, was sort of coming up, but it flatlined...a slight trembly feeling in parts of my body.

And much the same for Carla, she is lying by my side with her eyes closed but not asleep, I'll be joining her shortly.
Not too worried about the insomnia at the moment, I'm used to that from pills, you don't fight it, you just lie there and relax, and at the moment I'd say I'll be able to do that just fine.

dosage taken by the pair of us was 100mg each over about an hour for the girlfriend and 2 hours by me.

At the moment I can't seethe point of it, neither of us can...all it has really done, at the dosage we took, was to make us more alert and a little more chatty...oh, the sex was good though.

Signing off again...time to lie down and chill...lets see how many more hours it is going to be before I can sleep....

Biggiro

Report No 4

Final report, it is now 9:00am and I've had a good 4 or 5 hours sleep, pulse and blood pressure both back to normal, appetite back (a shame!) and I need my breakfast!!

No noticeable comedown, no paranoia or anxiety, girlfriend still flat out asleep by my side.

Perhaps the dose taken by each of us turned out to be ok...what am I talking about, of course it was!
But in the situation of taking it at home, what we took was not enough to give much of a high.
The first couple of lines did nothing, the final larger line gave the hint of a lift that never came to much...but I don't think I'd want to do a big enough hit to get the potential highs that have been talked about on here by others, the potential downs are too much.

The sex was quite good though! lol, and it certainly boosted alertness and so on, perhaps in a more social or party environment the amount we took would be absolutely fine, the environment giving the necessary boost needed.

Biggiro

Last edited:
I too was curious on this new 'bath salt' so I attempted to get a small batch into Oz.. Ivory wave appeared a couple of weeks later with a satchel of lunar wave and sextacy

In small doses (20-200mg) this stuff is OK - you'll feel good for a while maybe an hour or 2 or 3. But in larger doses like I did over NYE the comedown just isn't worth it. I started with 200mg (that's a large dose but I'm a large guy, 115kg) and I was happy, dancing away for a couple of hours. The high feels initially like coke, very puffy chested and you feel like numero uno. After about 20 mins of this it starts feeling like an MDMA comedown and thereafter T+2 hours more like a speed buzz.

The feeling can be brought back by further bumps, which I did most of the evening and though my heart was racing (110-120bppm - I was checking this often as I herd reports of racing heart) I didn't feel 'off my face' like on a good MDMA roll but I certainly felt 'in the zone' like on speed.

At the time I thought it was fantastic and I had a great time. I felt that a comedown of MDMA style would warrant the high and was keen to do more at a later stage. In fact I declared to my GF that if summadayze was the next day that I would go to that as well and take a couple of days to recover.

I ended up doing around 600mg for the night all up and stopped taking at about 1230am. I couldn't sleep that night, didn't try taking any sleeping tabs or anything. For most of the night I was restless, towards 5-6am I got my mody to relax but my mind just wouldn't shut off no matter how hard I tried. All the next day my body felt tired and my leg muscles felt on the verge of cramping so I took some magnisium which helped a little. I tried to tire my body out by going for a swim in the morning and then ate some breakfast. Tried to go back to sleep and couldn't. In the afternoon I took 3 x herbal sleeping tabs (valerian I think it was?) and within half an hour felt the effects but still couldn't sleep. I was pretty paranoid that my behaviour was noticed by my gf's parents, I'm sure they knew why I wasn't able to sleep all night and all day but they didn't say anything. I felt very sombre and would find myself staring a lot, both at people and just at something on a wall. Often I'd be trying to get to sleep and would open my eyes and find myself just staring at the wall for a few minutes at a time before snapping myself out of it.

A little scary.. I've never been like that on a comedown.

So I got through the whole next day. The compulsion to do more was quite strong. I felt during the high that I wanted to go all the next day and finish the amount I had left, which looking back would have been a bad mistake had I gone through with it. After a completely sleepless night I declared that the comedown just wasn't worth it, especially considering that my heart rate was back to normal and apart from feeling body tired I had no more effects (apart from the complete lack of ability to sleep!)

I ordered some of the other bath salts (Recharge) off this web site and they also arrived, but with a little customs flyer saying it had been inspected and nothing had been removed. The sample pack of lunar wave had been opened, I assume so they could test it. Looks like aussies are in luck. This is getting through customs at the moment.

The stuff is cheap (I got mine for around 11 pound per gram and they gave one free plus a couple of 200mg samples). Looking at each and smelling them, the ivory wave was definately a much stronger smell. The recharge had the same smell but weaker.

I looked closely and the powder is very light brown interspersed with little crystals. I took a crystal from each of the packs to try and taste it. After a few seconds my tongue went numb, so I'm not sure if this is a coke analogue from the deadening effects or whatever but it's definately legal and definitely psychoactive.

My advice:

DON'T do any more than 200mg, it will feel good and you'll feel like you can keep going but the comedown isn't worth it!
Don't give in to the urge to do more.
Respect this chem, it's still an RC and we don't know for certain what it is.
The fact that it's sold under many product names means the sellers will just take any banned product off the market and resell it as something else, something I'm not entirely happy to see producers doing. Why not be more upfront with the psychoactive ingredient then further research can be done on its effects and if it IS harmful then it should be banned.

Sorry for the length of the post. I now have around 6 grams of the stuff so it should last me a while. GL to those that try it, and make sure you respect it. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Last edited:
Are you people completely fucking stupid? You're taking unknown chemicals which could potentially be toxic!

@ProducedRaw -

Yes, there are indeed people taking chemicals which are largely untested. In fact, it would be fair to say that there are hundreds of thousands of people stepping off the ledge into the unknown.

However, thanks to harm reduction websites and fora such as this one, those who are taking these steps at least have an option to inform themselves about these new substances by reading the experiences of others who have gone before them. By doing this, many a potentially dangerous or indeed fatal scenario has been avoided.

In the absence of any sensible drug policy from our governments (or indeed research made available from the medical sector), a community within which the free exchange of information is paramount is the only place to turn to. The first-hand info which people post here is indispensable to others, especially when the effects of unknown or mislabelled drugs are in full swing and no-one knows what to do. You might not ever have cause to take an unknown substance, but for those who do, a knowledgeable reference source is essential.

@biggiro & neilios-

Thanks for the trip report. The initial effects of Ivory Wave sound interesting, but the follow-on effects, not so much. Thus far everything I've read about MDPV/Ivory Wave has convinced me that it doesn't have the magic which I seek. Fair enough.

Ok, I have been researching the effects of this for some time now and finally have gotten my hands on some. First I started with 20mg to try and keep straight after reading reports of newbies over doing it at 50mg. The effects came on a little like coke, Even a little numbing in the throat area(nothing like pure coke though). Hour later feeling the need to redose.
I redose the next hour with another 20mg, This time I dont feel much different. So I take out my pipe and put 20mg on some tobacco to try and get my smoke on since this stuff seems to be impossible to vaporize(Maybe Freebase is the answer for that). It seems to work and I got a little more of a speed.
Two hours later I take 25mg, and now my hearts beating pretty good I have the side effects from doing about a 100-150mg of some good meth, Just not the rush I would have got from 100-150mg meth.
Ok about 5 hours after first dose I decide to take some shots of Captain and drink about 5 beers, I get blazed up on some jwh and decide to lay down as its now midnight. Not like strong speed or a lot of coke I sleep fine and almost immediately.
Wake up at 5am, very tired and nows the ultimate test, This time I hit up 50mg and the numbness comes for about 2-5 minutes and now I feel pretty good. Strangely enough 30 minutes later im ready to redose.
Now I take the rest, about 60mg. Once again I feel good like I just did a gagger of some good coke. 3 hours later I strangely feel as I need to redose? This is not what I expected after reading the reports.
I have a very high tolerence to meth even though I havent done it in a while, But I got no previous experience with this so I find it oddly strange my tolerence seems to be so strong for this stuff.
Overall I report The effects are more like coke, Doesn't blast me like some good tweak though, Not at all.
I would like to know if anyone has any experience freebasing this stuff?

Yep,
Ivory wave is certainly not what it used to be,
Sick as this will sound. I kind of miss it.

omg. .75 g when an effective dose is as low as 5 mg. THat is iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinsane!! That must have been just awful!

Are you people completely fucking stupid? You're taking unknown chemicals which could potentially be toxic!

they aren't completely unknown. MDPV was studied a bit by a pharmaceutical company among other drugs as a possible appetite suppressant to market as a diet aid. It is analogous to Pyrovalerone which is very safe. Also it doesn't have any or has very low seratonogenic action so it wouldn't be toxic in the same way as mdma. So its not like people don't know anything at all. It is just still relatively new in terms of human consumption and no its not FDA approved...

they aren't completely unknown. MDPV was studied a bit by a pharmaceutical company among other drugs as a possible appetite suppressant to market as a diet aid. It is analogous to Pyrovalerone which is very safe. Also it doesn't have any or has very low seratonogenic action so it wouldn't be toxic in the same way as mdma. So its not like people don't know anything at all. It is just still relatively new in terms of human consumption and no its not FDA approved...

As well as MDPV, Ivory Wave contains another compound from the same family and even less is known about the toxicology and possible long term effects of that material.

This material is simply an untested Research Chemical blend masquerading as bath salts without any labeling informing the consumer of its contents. Anyone who consumes it is being a guinea pig, like it or not by taking chemicals without even knowing what they are, or how much is present.

Anyone who consumes it is being a guinea pig

Indeed, and under single-blind conditions sans prior experimental data or a proper control group, no less. ;)

ebola

dodgy- if you want to try rc's get them from companies labelling them accurately and know the dose (i.e. dont buy cut down products with stupid brand names and do silly amounts).

i cant stress how important it is to know what you're taking, so if you have a terrible reaction you can find out what has occured with others or how people have dealt with it, and make a swift informed descision on something doctors dont yet know enough about.

for instance mdpv can cause huge paranoia while 4 methyl methcathinone can stop blood supply to the extremities- the paranoia may seem worse but vasoconstrition is a more imediate health hazzard

Australian Federal Police told ninemsn the drug was believed to be illegal under Australia's analogue drug laws
LOL i found this very funny if the feds dont know who does? are the general public meant to?

Problems with this one start once you begin re-dosing which is almost always the case....

In short, what always starts as a bump or two ends up in at least 1 day or 2 binge, for many that I trust and have experience with mdpv (snorted).

can anyone tell me once and for all what'in the fuck is in vanilla sky/ i ordered 200mg but am just going to take a tiny knifetip to start. a tiny knife tip seems like a safe very small amount. if that's too much, fuck it, down the toilet it goes. does anyone agree that;s a safe dose to start with? thanks

by the way, i CANNOT redose-MEDICAL REASONS-NOT HEART RELATED. JUST A ONE TIME SHOT MAYBE 2 OR 2 TIMES A WEEK.