Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA weird come down

HiManImDan

Bluelighter
Hey, just making this post because I've had a weird come down with MDMA.
Decided to go out on a Saturday night and drop a cap of 125mg.
I was having a good time, even when I could feel it was wearing off I was still happy. I was walking home and still happy until the effects went away completely. This was possibly the worst walk home of my life. I felt so depressed and bad about my life, I even had to tell myself it would be alright it my head. It was this 20 minute period I felt extremely depressed about everything. At least, once I was near my house I started feeling normal again with a bit more happiness than normal, just the feeling I would be having on a normal brilliant day.
It's not Tuesday and i've not been depressed or felt any signs of depression or not normal feelings since that walk home.
I've heard of people feeling depressed a few days after but not straight after the roll was finished?

Can anyone inform me about what has happened here?

You had an MDMA comedown. This is completely normal, and something that becomes more frequent and stronger with more frequent use.

You had an MDMA comedown. This is completely normal, and something that becomes more frequent and stronger with more frequent use.

^^^^THIS^^^^ the more and more u dose MDMA the more this will become a problem for you....