• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Superlabs with Pictures (Follow on from Posters to make you stop taking E)

The show on Nat Geo, Drugs Inc showed a glimpse inside the world of MDMA, they showed sassafras oil extraction, dutch pressers, etc... You can find a torrent.

ya i caught that show a couple weeks ago on tv, then torrented the series. very worthwhile.

Man i wish i had the knowledge and connections to get one of these going.

No jobs around my city and school well thats a joke. The teachers only show up for the money and don't teach shit.

All that looks fun I wonder what countries all these labs are in.

your posts lead me to believe you would be the poster boy for who should never ever have any involvement in chemistry of this kind (or that you're an especially slow narc).
Plz don't take this the wrong way but you need to just READ a lot more information on MDMA before continuing to post about it.

Anyone remember when the DEA used to put out them pdf files with all recent busts/smuggling attempts? Trying to find one in the US where a huge warehouse had like a fake wall with a huge meth and mdma superlab with all high tech equiptment,, cant seeem to find it now

I believe you're referring to the DEA newsletter "the microgram" (which is no longer publicly distributed)

i want all those ecstasy pills!!!

My pupils automatically dilated, when i saw that barrels full of mdma

Was wondering if anyone had any more lab news, video links or torrents of anything new to add to this thread. I will have a look round and see whats been happening in the E Lab / Meth Lab World News.

Here is a recent Dutch bust

No problem!
Its public, so have fun, and especially ...

Learn some of this! there is a lot more but I pick up the relevant facts :)
____

Date of judgment: 07.09.2012
Date of publication: 10/07/2012
Jurisdiction: Criminal
Type of procedure: First instance - multiple
Inhoudsindicatie: Suspect has been or together with another guilty of intentionally possessing a quantity of materials
containing amphetamine, MDMA, N-ethyl MDA, hemp/cannabis and diazepam and possession of chemicals and objects to prepare production
and/or trade in amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA and LSD.
The court sentenced defendant to a term of 12 months, 4 months suspended with probation for two years;

____

2 The indictment
The indictment is attached as an annex to this judgment.
The suspicion is there, short and factual displayed, this means that the defendant:
Fact 1: whether or not in combination with another or others MDMA/N-ethyl-MDA/ amphetamine has prepared/processed/processed/
sold/delivered/provided/carried, at least intentionally present has had;
Fact 2: whether or not in combination with another or others hemp/cannabis/diazepam has grown/prepared/processed/processed
in any case had deliberately present;
Fact 3: alone or together with another or others preparatory acts carried out for the export or production of,
or trade in amphetamine/methamphetamine/ MDMA/LSD;
Fact 4: alone or together with another or others a quantity of mephedrone has sold/delivered/had in stock/national.

I hope I convinced you homies /o_

RESPECT (Y)

Notice how he only gets 12 months and probation for all of that 8(

Wow imagine if that was in say Texas! 12 months for MDMA manufacture thats crazy no wonder all the labs are in Holland its almost a severer DUI type punishment. madness!

Bags_MDMA_Ecstasy_Pills.jpg

METRO VANCOUVER - Richmond RCMP said Thursday a raid on a River Road home last week uncovered the largest ecstasy production plant ever found in B.C.

Two senior Mounties who disclosed new details about the raid warned that such operations pose a danger to the residential neighbourhoods in which they're located.

Insp. Brian Cantera, who is in charge of the RCMP's Greater Vancouver Drug Section, described the Richmond operation as a "super lab."

"A super lab is defined as a clandestine lab which is capable of producing more than 10 kilograms of finished product," Cantera said. "In this investigation, this lab had well over 100 kilograms of crystallized product, not in pill form, and over 200 kilograms of pressed tablets," said Cantera.

The pressed tablets added up to 750,000 pills of ecstasy.

The lab was equipped with two fully automated pill presses capable of producing thousands of pills an hour.

Several fully automatic weapons were found as well as a quantity of incendiary and explosive devices that police believe could have been used as booby traps or as defence against persons trying to hijack its production.

RCMP Chief Supt. Bob Harriman said the Friday raid, which led to two other Richmond premises being raided Monday, was a "significant advancement in combatting organized crime in British Columbia."

Clearly pleased with the outcome of the Monday raids, which found two marijuana-growing operations and further explosives, Harriman said the labs posed an immense risk to neighbours and to the RCMP officers, firefighters, paramedics and municipal employees involved in dismantling them.

Five persons were arrested after raids were conducted at 21880 River Road, 23281 Gilley, and 8440 Odlin Crescent, all in Richmond.

Further arrests are anticipated, police said.

Cantera said the labs were operated by trusted members of an organized crime ring.

"The profits in the sale of these illicit drugs are extreme," he said.

He then drew an oblique reference to the numbers of violent incidents and gangland murders in Vancouver this year.

"As seen in Vancouver over the past several months, there is often a great deal of violence associated to the control of these illicit activities, which again poses a safety problem to the public," said Cantera.

"And the negative impacts don't end there.

"The environmental damage in this investigation is indisputable," he said, noting that the lab was located next to a bog and to the Fraser River.

Municipal crews probing the River Road property have found evidence of soil contamination and Health Canada has been called in to assess it.

Police say that for every kilogram of ecstasy or methamphetamine produced there is seven to 10 kilograms of toxic waste left as residue.

Cantera said the public should play its part in closing down the illegal labs.

"If you see something that looks suspicious call the police," he said.

Meanwhile, Surrey RCMP have released details of a small crystal meth lab discovered in the 5300-block of 125A Street, within 100 metres of a church, an elementary school and a preschool daycare centre.

On June 16, the detachment's auto theft unit followed a stolen vehicle to the residence and arrested the male driver, who was hiding in the home's crawl space. While in the home, police saw evidence of possible stolen property, including driver's licences and other forms of identification.

A search warrant was issued and the home was searched the next day, during which investigators found computers containing thousands of credit card numbers, dozens of credit cards, driver's licences, point-of-sale terminals, card readers and SIN cards and a large quantity of tools belonging to a Burnaby construction company.

They also found 20 litres of acetone, a chemical used in the manufacture of crystal meth.

Surrey RCMP Sgt. Roger Morrow said police believe the home, on a large lot, was a transit point where residents would exchange crystal meth for stolen property.

Charges against three individuals were being processed, said Morrow.

TORONTO -- Police used some new-fangled gumshoe detective work to make a "shocking" ecstasy bust

- the largest in Canadian history - in the Toronto area. By tracing the sale of chemicals commonly used in hot tubs, deodorants and air fresheners - which also happen to be key ingredients for illicit drugs - cops uncovered a complex, organized ecstasy ring and with it 1,000 kilograms of liquid and powder MDMA (ecstasy).

The seized powdered drug was 96% pure and packed in vacuum-sealed bags, likely ready for shipment to the U.S. It's worth $100 million but has a potential street value of half a billion dollars and is more than the total amount seized in all of the U.S. in 2003, police said.

"The quantity is shocking," said Det. Don Cardwell of the vice squad. "I just hope (ecstasy production) isn't about to get out of hand like the marijuana labs."

York police, led by Det.-Const. Doug Tetrault, developed a new policing technique in July and began monitoring the sale of chemicals like safrole and piperonal which are precursors in the production of MDMA.

The method reaped big benefits for police on Dec. 6 as the chemicals were traced to two individuals, which led to two Toronto homes and a house in suburban Markham.

In total, three homes and four storage units in Toronto and Markham were raided over three days last week. Police also found a quantity of hash and some cash.

Seven people, mostly from B.C., have been arrested.

Why Making Bunk Pills Pays

Bags_MDMA_Ecstasy_Pills_2.jpg

Bags_MDMA_Ecstasy_Pills_3.jpg

A police investigation has revealed that drugs seized in May, which were believed to be ecstasy tablets, contained no illegal chemical compounds.
tbnewswatch file photo
A police investigation has revealed that drugs seized in May, which were believed to be ecstasy tablets, contained no illegal chemical compounds.

Police charged Andrew Woolcock, 33, in May with trafficking when they found what appeared to be $2.8 million worth of ecstasy pills in a parked transport.

Those pills, however, have since been discovered to be what the Thunder Bay Police Service describes as counterfeit ecstasy.

Police spokesman Chris Adams said in most drug seizures officers can get enough probable cause to lay a charge based on the appearance of a substance.

"The drugs in question were packaged like ecstasy," he said. "They had the same kind of markings, appearance. By all accounts, everything appeared to be an illegal drug, so the charge of trafficking for the amount of drugs that were on board that vehicle was the correct charge at the time."

After a drug is seized, police send samples to Health Canada for testing; the process can take weeks.

The pills in question did not have chemicals or compounds that are illegal under Canadian law, but they do have the ability to give a very similar effect, but not as potent, as true ecstasy, said Adams.

"But enough to an inexperienced user to think they are using real ecstasy," he said.

Woolcock has been out on bail and is due in court on July 27.

Federal prosecutor Ron Poirier, who handles major drug cases in this area, said the charge of trafficking will most likely be dropped.

If the pills aren’t on the list of illegal drugs, there is no reason to continue the case, he said.

Poirier added charges can be laid if someone is caught selling what they claim to be illegal drugs. However, in this case, the arrest was made after a police search of a parked transport and not during an attempted drug transaction.

Counterfeit drugs aren’t new to police, said Adams.

"We know, for example, in the United States they are running into this more and more. It’s probably a cheaper drug to manufacture than the real thing, which means your profit margin is higher."

It’s also a way to skirt around the law by not using drugs on the controlled substance list in Canada, he added.

The chemicals used in the pills are not being released by the police and Adams said even though the pills aren’t ecstasy, there is still a risk to the public, like any other street drug, since they weren’t manufactured as a pharmaceutical under strict lab or factory conditions.

"You’ve got to think about the creativity that goes into manufacturing this type of drug," Adams said. "You’re creating something that can give similar effect … but you’re using ingredients that you’ve selected that are not on the controlled substance list."

The government does review what is on their controlled substance list and will update it from time to time.

Not in English but a decent sized dutch E / Speed lab here.

Check out the glassware and the modified car exaust :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6eRQLZJ084

Last edited by a moderator:
TORONTO -- Police used some new-fangled gumshoe detective work to make a "shocking" ecstasy bust

- the largest in Canadian history - in the Toronto area. By tracing the sale of chemicals commonly used in hot tubs, deodorants and air fresheners - which also happen to be key ingredients for illicit drugs - cops uncovered a complex, organized ecstasy ring and with it 1,000 kilograms of liquid and powder MDMA (ecstasy).

The seized powdered drug was 96% pure and packed in vacuum-sealed bags, likely ready for shipment to the U.S. It's worth $100 million but has a potential street value of half a billion dollars and is more than the total amount seized in all of the U.S. in 2003, police said.

"The quantity is shocking," said Det. Don Cardwell of the vice squad. "I just hope (ecstasy production) isn't about to get out of hand like the marijuana labs."

York police, led by Det.-Const. Doug Tetrault, developed a new policing technique in July and began monitoring the sale of chemicals like safrole and piperonal which are precursors in the production of MDMA.

The method reaped big benefits for police on Dec. 6 as the chemicals were traced to two individuals, which led to two Toronto homes and a house in suburban Markham.

In total, three homes and four storage units in Toronto and Markham were raided over three days last week. Police also found a quantity of hash and some cash.

Seven people, mostly from B.C., have been arrested.

This is bad news. :(

B.C was the ONLY legit place in Canada with legit pure MDMA... I hope this won't affect the Red Armani Exchanges and real molly... or my city is fucked.

sad, i saw bottles labeled PMA

also, i didnt get a glimpse of what the exhaust was attached to, wonder what they were using it for...

I think its labelled PMK 100% also BMK 100% also BMK China 03 ARSEEN also SAFROL and SASSAFRAS OIL. Ephedrine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephederine.

These are all precursors for either MDMA or METH. PMK is another word for MD-P2P one step away from MDMA.

Im not 100% sure what BMK is however but junk such as PMA usually appears at the pill pressing stages where the presser adds RCs and the like to spice up the lower dose of MDMA.

Actually I would say that most PMMA in pills is made by the pill presser... it's actually quite an easy chemical to make and there is certainly no one making large amounts of the stuff for a presser to be able to buy from (unlike RCs like MDPV, methylone or what have you)

Also there isn't small amounts of MDMA in bunk pills very often. It happens, but it's a complete waste as it can't fool the reagents (the whole reason to add MDMA) unless there is a tiny amount of the other chemicals in there, so it just doesn't make business sense to add it at all. Bunk pills are bunk pills, and the good ones are good.... no sense in mixing up the two, as it's still a bunk pill!

What a Dutch Superlab Looks Like.

according to the stats this lab has produced in 2007

8.4 million ecstasy tablets
1300 kG of MDMA Powder
3000 kG of Amphetamine Powder

Pics below:

NSFW:

drying_mdma_powder.jpg

^^ Quite a bit of MDMA Powder

hcl_gassing_rig.jpg

^^ Pic 2

hcl_shut_off_valve.jpg

^^ Pic 3

industrial_ecstasy_tablet_press.jpg

^^ Industrial Scale Tablet Press

mdma_ecstasy_distillation_setup.jpg

^^ Pic 5

mdma_ecstasy_glassware.jpg

^^ Pic 6

mdma_ecstasy_precursors.jpg

^^ Pic 7

mdma_ecstasy_safrol_distillation.jpg

^^ Pic 8

mdma_ecstasy_tablet_press.jpg

^^ Mega Oldskool Industrial Tablet Press

mdma_ecstasy_vacuum_source.jpg

^^ Pic 10

mdma_reaction_vessel.jpg

^^ Pic 11

vacuum_setup.jpg

^^ Pic 12

mdma_ecstasy_superlab_stats.jpg

^^ The Stats for this lab in dutch. Definite candidate for Superlab Status :)

with the possible exception of china (for which no accurate data is available), no other country in the world has as high incarceration rates. needless to say, the extremely high incarceration rates in the US are mostly a result of absurdly harsh sentencing laws.

100% agreement with the above. Rarely these days do you see an E Lab busted in USA. I guess the penalties are way to high its easier to import stuff from Canada or just make bunk pills.

Heres another Lab video this ones of an Amphetamine Lab being busted in Poland.

nope, not even china, the US incarcerates a higher % of its population than any other country on earth.
And while the 'absurdly harsh sentencing laws' are a very big factor, another huge factor<unsure on relative size here> is the drug laws themselves, that account for a HUGE % (a majority%) of our inmates.

Incarceration_rates_worldwide.gif

prisons-federal-budget-18204.png

FedbyOffense.gif

aaaaand on a timeline, showing that when nixon 'declared war' on drugs, our country's prison rate began this rapid expansion, bringing us well to the front of the global pack:
Federal1914.gif

note: those charts may be from cheesy sites cuz i just image.googled to be able to grab graphics for the thread, but if you doubt the factual validity of anything i said then google yourself, i promise you we are the world's worst jailer, and it is because of the position we take on drugs.

Wow imagine if that was in say Texas! 12 months for MDMA manufacture thats crazy no wonder all the labs are in Holland its almost a severer DUI type punishment. madness!

12 months is what he gets sentenced to, with a good appeal / lawyer and a promising to repent he would probably be out in 4 months. In the states he would be locked up for life. Just having 5 pills is considered a felony and intent to distribute. That would get you a few solid months in county.