• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that feel spoken to. Really feels like some people are on here just to make other people feel bad. So sick of those people.

Trulyblessed87 Its continuous and doesn't change with physical exertion, its more closer to what ur saying, a very tight muscle. How did you fix it dude ? and braahh not the best way to approach such a sensitive thing, but i do agree people should not spend 24/7 on this site, i check it to see my replies and thats it

True, but man, some of you guys are SO negative, gives me headache lol. Think positiv mi man. Think brightah. Chill de F out. U know, just stop thinking SOOO negative. Maybe easier said than done, but for the ones with a real ltc here, ur making it worse for urself by thinking so negative.

What for me really helps alot

- Exercise
- Having ltos of social contacts
- Eating healthy

When I do those 3 alot I feel much better than when I dont do them. Just DO it.

@nnzo. . it will go away the muscles in that area are tight. In time it will go away . just make sure you stretch and rub some oil on it . you should massage your left scalene muscle which basically is your left neck. That will help free up your chest and left arm. If you can get a full massage on your back you will feel better. I bet if you checked your neck it would be tight which will cause chest pain.

I dont believe it will, its been six months ! @trulyblessed, hopefully it will though, im starting to think it may be cortisol or some shit which cant be fixed, my kneck isnt stiff or tight either just my back muscle near and around my heart, and the bones hurt (i think its the skin on the inside but dont know) so it really weird and it hurts alot

I believe i will get better ... one day but for now im glad to see the majority of you are making good progress on your LTC's, it makes me so happy to see that. Another thing i noticed is that there a lot of others that have joined, i welcome you all and wish you the best of luck. I probably will check for replies to this tomorrow but from then on ill take another larger break from bluelight, for whenever i come on here i get more ideas for symptoms and it is a daunting/negative place at times (you cant control who posts and what you see when your scrolling), In reality im only on my sixth month for LTC so still a lot of time left to recover before i try something else.
To be honest i dont exercise nor do i eat well, i still smoke cigarettes occasionally which DO NOT HELP. Im planning on changing that this holiday.

Lots of love,
Zo

So um, I might sound like Captain Obvious here, but it's good of you to come back and offer support to those who recently began posting comments in this thread due to 'LTC' symptoms. I think it means a lot to those suffering and severely frightened that they have permanently fucked up their brains and/or other vital organs due to suspected or confirmed MDMA use in either 'ecstasy' pill, 'molly' capsule, or other forms of the drug.

Not that it matters much to me anymore, but I wish I had access to something like this back when I was suffering with 'LTC' symptoms rather than being on my own. Perhaps I would have recovered faster, or at the very least, would not have tried to harm myself with the intention of ending my life, but in the end, I'm glad I am still alive, and I digress.

Status update from my side!

I slipped and did around 80mg or so, last Saturday on a party. I was feeling pretty good, so I'd decided to take the risk.

They were crystals from a moonrock (tested), crushed and diluted in water, I took two sips, and waited. Around 30-45 later I started to smile without a reason, and we all know what that means :) I had a wonderful time, I did *NOT* redose, and I was high for about 3 hours. I never felt bad, no panic attack, no wrong feelings (didn't feel nauseous, dizzy, nothing). I was never extremely high either, but I don't like that feeling. I enjoyed the music and I had a wonderful time with my boyfriend and friends. It was a very good roll.

I got back home, and was able to sleep fine on Sunday (no clonazepan was needed). I did not feel depressed like the last time I tried to take some (same crystals), no hangover, no brain fog. I also did not had troubles sleeping, and the twitching are not worse than they were. I still have one or two jumps. I did not had brain zaps either. No de-personalization, no anxiety, nothing. I feel like me again. I'm sleeping fine so far.

Of course, I will take things *VERY SLOWLY*, and I'll wait another 2-3 months to try again. And I will stay away from amphetamines (most pills that you get here have either MDMA+amphetamine or caffeine), even if it means that I can only take small doses of crystal, I'm perfectly fine with that.

I'm going to swim twice a week, taking long walks, and trying to eat healthy, no other drugs (weed or LSD), no alcohol, no caffeine. I'm taking a fish oil capsule every day.

Feels good to know rolling is still an ''OPTION''. Meaning that if I ever do it, it should be fine. Thanks nightelf

Fuck that. No roll will ever ever be worth me going to the dark side again. I feel rolling after this second chance i recieved will be a slap in the face to whoever is upstairs. Im in no way judging others who do decide to roll. Glad you have the confidence to do so. Im jus saying this anxiety is not worth it. Even if i was to recover today, im not gonna gamble with my mental health ever again. Extremly scary.

I get what you mean Ro4eva, but you do so much for this community anyway man, your one of the lucky ones and you have no reason to be here yet you are, in my eyes thats probably the best thing, i know when i get better ill stick around for the other victims.

Has anybody's skin tissue/ muscles changed during this ? I seem to be on so much pain in the morning and my skin is all tingling and is so slack it's so scary

Honnestly the only symptom that doesnt ''come and go'' is the permanent vibration in my body. When i'm flexing my abs let's say, I can feel my entire torso just vibrating. Same thing with my arms and fingers. It feels like I have parkinson or something

Hey guys,
I'm sorry to throw a new symptom into the pot, but I am experiencing hypnagogia, since this "LTC started. Currently it is very heavy and frightening. Anyone of you got that? Feels like I am getting crazy when I go to bed. As soon as I shut my eyes, when lying in bed in a dark room I start to see pictures and are hearing sounds on ocassion. Sometimes I wake up beein anxoius and paralyzed and dont know where I am. When I wake up all is back to normal. Horrible feeling. Anyone who has some wise words for that?

Hey guys,
I'm sorry to throw a new symptom into the pot, but I am experiencing hypnagogia, since this "LTC started. Currently it is very heavy and frightening. Anyone of you got that? Feels like I am getting crazy when I go to bed. As soon as I shut my eyes, when lying in bed in a dark room I start to see pictures and are hearing sounds on ocassion. Sometimes I wake up beein anxoius and paralyzed and dont know where I am. When I wake up all is back to normal. Horrible feeling. Anyone who has some wise words for that?

Lol I had this the other day due to lack of sleep from finals. It was kinda cool actually.

Thats the way to look at it--not in fear

Hey guys,
Anyone of you got that? Feels like I am getting crazy when I go to bed. As soon as I shut my eyes, when lying in bed in a dark room I start to see pictures and are hearing sounds on ocassion. Sometimes I wake up beein anxoius and paralyzed and dont know where I am. When I wake up all is back to normal. Horrible feeling. Anyone who has some wise words for that?

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224528

It seems that is something very common with the abuse of the substance. I didn't got it (but I got other symptoms). My BF had several of those episodes, I didn't thought they were linked to this.

Deltron pedro, get to a fucking psychologist man, i think ur having a psychosis

@Deltronpedro

chill man, i know exactly what you're talking about. i've had these. it's not uncommon at all, even on people who have never taken MDMA. the transition from awake to asleep is weird - have you ever heard of sleep paralysis?

why does it bother you? it does not mean anything really. i don't think the onset of psychosis is similar to hypnagogic hallucinations. and also, i doubt a bad comedown from MDMA will trigger psychosis in someone. how old are you? does schizophrenia run in your family?

don't worry man... i never post here but i saw your post and had to reply to it. one/two years ago i faced something that was very similar to a LTC, but wasn't triggered by any single particular drug experience, rather slowly going into depersonalization, depression and HPPD as i kept abusing drugs, and i too thought all kinds of shit such as that hypnagogic hallucinations meant i was going schizo... well, for all it's worth i have yet to develop my first psychosis, and am better than ever right now

stay strong guys... you can get through this shit... take it easy and don't dwell much on it... don't look back

Status
Not open for further replies.