• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma not absorbed properly by body?

eighty101

Greenlighter
I?m a pretty responsible mdma user regarding timeframe and amount. I make sure it?s high quality , amount based on my weight, and tested. It was exactly 3 months ago that i rolled and i normally take exactly 120mg (based on my weight of 70kg).
This gives me usually a great roll.
My last roll (january 1st) was truly incredible.

Yesterday i had exactly the same mdma from 3 months ago, but just a bag of 800mg which i shared with 4 friends. I had a few dips but even after 1.5 hours didn?t feel it kick in, contrary felt moody and everything felt more heavy (while before dipping i was super Excited and happy).

I did an extra dip or 2 but still didn?t kick in.
I have no idea about the amount but it weren?t any chunks, just sand sized crystals.

During this timeframe of 3 hours had to rush to the toilet 2 times and had diarrhea (had a lot of spicy indian food 3 hours before).

I had no jaw clenching which I normally always easily experience.

I decided to take a little key of cocaine every hour (3 times) which gave me a good and talkative short duration buzz.

When i got home and wanted to sleep I had no mdma effects (normally I always have weird patterns and loops of the day going through my mind when I close my mind).
Just a fast heart rate because of the coke (95bpm).

Also my pupils were a bigger but in no way huge like normally on mdma.

I?m not really worried that I would have lost the magic, as i dont really roll more often than 5 times a year and Always did sensible amounts (<200mg) .

But i?m wondering if my body migh not have absorbed it properlt if my stomach had a hard time digesting indian food and I had diarrhea while rolling. I have no clue about this medically, so could anyone elaborate this Idea?
Or is mdma something that would always get absorbed and would release your serotonine no matter?

Also because of this ?fail roll? i?m wondering if I have to wait for 3 months again, i don?t want to double damage my receptors. But the fact I had no patterns / loops while going to bed and no jaw clenching (which I always experience) made me think it just didn?t really work properly?

Maybe I just didn?t take enough to reach the treshold level, but would this still do damage and be kind of a lost roll?

Before I say this realize, this is directed at more than you... But no you shouldn't be worrying about losing the magic after one use. This seems to be common where people freak out after one dud experience like MDMA is supposed to always give the most incredible experiences. On top of that they often fail to look at all the other reasons things may have been dull.

Maybe look at all the other factors in place, like for instance the fact you were using cocaine with it which completely kills the roll. Also your dosing schedule is far from ideal. I find the roll is much better and more intense when one solid dose is taken instead of multiple "dabs" of unknown dosage. On top of that the neurotoxicity is actually worse when taken in dabs despite there being less positive effects.

If you've been taking MDMA for over a year with bad results then maybe loss of magic (even then it could be product) but not after one experience...

-GC

I have often wondered about how MDMA is digested. For example, when/where does it get absorbed in the digestive system? There is serotonin in the digestive system as well, so does that serotonin also get released and come into play? Could damage to the digestive lining mean poorly absorbed MDMA?

I don't have the answers to those questions.

I wonder, in your case, if the MDMA was stored improperly and lost potency somehow? What did the other people experience?