• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - New Experience - VERY VERY strange

amazing mda halucination of a charging rhino in perfect animation coming out of my friends face at full speed. guns apearing out of knowhere, my friends beard crawling around his face...

I've had some fun visuals on MDMA - I see people wearing Venetian masks, or with unicorn horns. I also will look at a random and see someone else, a friend, who definitely wouldn't be there; or see them as very old. Only at the very end of a long night, though.

MDxx "hallucinogenic" experiences are a lot more delerious feeling in my experience. Not so much like acid or mushrooms where you go "whoa that's cool" and just stare at shit. Rather you end up doing double takes and saying "wait, what?"

Last time I rolled, it was on a severely empty stomach and when I was coming up, there was about a 30 minute period where my entire body felt like little grains of sand, everything looking like it was in a slow-motion film and I saw seeing sort of a faint kaleidescope/shifting-colorful-checkerboard pattern on everything. Euphoria was through the roof.

Best 30 minutes of my life thus far.

Hehe. Man, have I tripped my sac off on MDMA before. This sounds much like the same thing. Lemme explain: I had, uh, a bunch of these pills once. White stars they were, outpressed on one side, no score on a flat back. Deadly. Took about 4 over a 6 hour period. Ended up sitting on haybales with a mate (it was at a festival) next to a fire. Got the idea to roll a spliff, so asked my mate for a skin and some cardboard to make it. When he handed me the skin, I looked at it, and the surface turned into a grid pattern of luminous multicolour orbs which were morphing into each other randomly. I took a deep breath, tried to compose (!) myself and carry on making the spliff. So I took the cardboard and tore it, to make a filter. At the line of the tear on the cardboard, tiny metallic balls flew off and floated into space. Looked over at my mate and told him I was seeing mad shit, while laughing my ass off in disbelief. That's when I noticed he was no longer sitting on a haybale, but appeared to be seated on a blood-red velvet couch, one of those ornate high-backed affairs, with gilded and carved wooden armrests. Behind him I saw a school field, and beyond that, the grandstands of…our old school. Complete with people walking in the distance, guys playing rugby, in all respects a normal school field in the afternoon. Only, this was at 3am, in the dark.

I saw all sorts of other shit that night, which I – sadly - mostly can’t remember anymore (tsk). But that was, for me, one of the most tripped out experiences I have ever been through. So, to those who say MDMA doesn’t make you hallucinate, I beg to differ. Oh – and for those who doubt it was MDMA, you’ll be happy to know that at that point (this was about 2000), I had an EZ Test, and the result on those came up MDMA, in seconds, every time.

Well I had a female friend who was addicted to caps, MDMA mostly but im sure some caps were crap, either way she would complain about seeing ghosts on her comedown, mostly just faint human-like afterimages and shapes, shadows, but she had a scary experience where she claimed the bed she was sitting on depressed and saw a female ghost right beside her, looking at her.

MDMA does a number on you, on time I was abusing the stuff quite often and went walking down a trail at night in the woods while really high on mdma, i had an amazing time but I was talking to friends who werent even there, well I KNEW I was talking to myself but I was substituting things that my friends would have said during certain mindsets and situations. MDMA is astonishing but is serious stuff, I think its common to hallucinate while on the sketchy sides of this substance, and being so incredibly empathic can possibly lead to substituting the lack of people while your alone.

IE you create people to talk to, or your fears get the best of you etc. I cant say what it really is but ive had full blown conversations with holograms on my friends in my minds eye while on alot of mdma.

I'm somewhat inclined to believe that i've been being sold MDA as MDMA, the powder is WHITE white instead of the usual tan MDMA, and leads to lighter less cranked up experiences but ripe with hallucination. I really wouldn't mind though I'd prefer MDA but would appreciate being told if my supplier did it fact know. I've had many beautiful weekends with this stuff and if MDMA..is the purest .. best stuff i've ever touched.

so it could very possibly be MDA, as my vision is certainly blurred, i feel calm but stimulated, i feel so LOVED and loving, but hallucinate ghost-like apparations and have theorhetical conversations with friends on the comedown. maybe it's just staying up overnight and being ina mild delerium. I was sleeping on a bench, some beach security asked if I was fine. I made perfect sense, told them I had a cabin around here and just wanted a nap. beautiful times. but I should really get some friends :p

Last edited:
MDA never gave me acid or mushroom like visuals, it seems to have a really different vibe to it.

I have gotten slight patterning, and very immersive CEVs on MDMA, but never anything this crazy!

High dose MDMA; watching a spanish gameshow in the bowl of a toilet for 20 mins. I don't speak much spanish.

Mushrooms & LSD end to change things already there for me and mess with my head, MDA & High dose MDMA put things in front of me that aren't there.

if you take huge doses of mdma (half a gram) you end up with some of it converting to mda