The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some "sass" that I procured at a music festival but gave it to my neighbors at said festival before I left. It looked like small dark brown "rocks" in each capsule. I would say it looked good but since I didn't take any, I cannot claim its legitimacy. I wish I had kept one though, I haven't seen MDA since and I've never tried it but interest in it has increased recently.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.. but in my Area *North America (east coast) top part.. I just learned about Redish G's up Hoes down. I found "red" ones on PR about a month or two ago but i feel it could be a different batch, I havent actually seen them yet but he said redish G ( not sure if its a . or not).. i was just wondering if anyone has ran into these lately. I have a test kit and i will be updating either Tues or Wednesday. If anyone knows already id love to hear it. Thanks! =) Took a break for 2 1/2 years and well, nothing is like it used to be =/. Looks like Chitown or Cali.

Glad to say i purchased Mecke, Marquis, and Simons so I will have a good test. I lost the color chart is there a link anywhere do you guys/ gals know?=D

A few people refer to MDA as "sass". That started a whole new wave of shit being called "sass".

Most of the time now when I see something called sass, it is usually a brown sticky substance that pretty much melts. It pretty much cost the same as good shard. But it's "natural" and you have to eat a half gram to get a good roll but it's way safer than MDMA.

That's some of the shit that goes around. And people still buy it, idk what they are thinking.

How do you figure an unknown substance is safer than mdma... especially if people automaticly assume they should eat a half gram of said mystery substance...

^^^It makes no sense at all. That's how uneducated lots of people are in EDM community. Now that dubstep has blown up you see all these young kids who take whatever is put in front of them. It's a bad situation all around.

The Bunk Police MDMA identification guide, with photos (and pretty real/down to earth) http://www.bunkpolice.org/#/identification-guides/mdma-identification-guide/
This would have helped me a lot 9 months ago, it goes through color, consistency/texture, defining crystal, powder/sparkly tiny crystals, chunky powder, powdery dust.

The people I used to roll with were satisfied with a general up feeling too, because they just haven't had real/good MDMA enough times yet. Enough true MDMA will turn anybody into a snob, or a connoisseur. I don't know what drives people to do lots of reading on the topic, for me it was losing shit tons of money. I doubt that any of my friends have ever lost as much money as I have on bunk pills/weak molly. I would think the people more likely to get a little pissed off and start testing, would be people with jobs and bills to pay who better understand the value of money, rather than 15 year olds snaking a few $20 from mom's purse before they head off to the next big POS rave to buy some 5-MeO-whateva cutouts. If it's just straight up non active, the person who paid for their own is like WTF, the person who didn't earn that money is just like "oh well think ill huff some duster and call it a day." Not that being unemployed makes you a willfully ignorant dipshit, I'm unemployed and I am a constantly learning dipshit.

Anything pure in the south central part of the US? (North TX specifically)
?

Getting to be about that time of the year when the s/o and I might be looking but would rather wait and try another time if there's nothing quality floating around.

Anything pure in the south central part of the US? (North TX specifically)
?

Getting to be about that time of the year when the s/o and I might be looking but would rather wait and try another time if there's nothing quality floating around.

I travel through that area quite a bit and there seems to be a good flow of quality product. I'm not sure what kind of connections you have though.

fell in love w/ mdma after getting green mac apples in FL a few months ago, dried up fast, now only thing available is "molly" which all turns yellow, all over florida, just marquis-yellow on EVERYTHING. Really sad, everyone thinks the "molly" is real, i feel bad for them. I feel like mdma is getting so rare in FL

fell in love w/ mdma after getting green mac apples in FL a few months ago, dried up fast, now only thing available is "molly" which all turns yellow, all over florida, just marquis-yellow on EVERYTHING. Really sad, everyone thinks the "molly" is real, i feel bad for them. I feel like mdma is getting so rare in FL

Yup, very rare here.

Well if you guys remember Aus and the UK went through periods of drought. I had mates that went to events in Aus and they all said that MDMA was flowing again. I feel that it will pick up again, we just have to be patient, test our pills and send the bad stuff back to those shitty dealers.

It is not hard to find here, and it is cheap as dirt. I have been doing this awhile,and the only bunk I see is the shit these dealers at shows try to sell me. I just pass on the shit. I don't know too many people so I don't know what the big pic is like, but i would say for people with the right connects it is like it has been. If you do not have a connect test and search until you find one. I was like alot of you with no idea where to get md, it took years but it happened. I know once you find it you will cherish it as I do.

The fact that it takes "years" to find a real MDMA connect in the US today testifies to how rare the real thing has become.

Last edited:
It is sad, but I have faith things will pick up again. It is getting bad though when my friends in Miami are saying there is more bunk than goods. The only city still kicking hard is Chicago...The mintman is doing his job properly...

MDMA is not that hard to find. Start going to the more low key venues (100-300people). Not masses with kids that don't know what MDxx really is. Become friends with the real music heads and the djs. Before you know it, you're in a nice little circle of people, and these people like to party.

sadly the only molly im seeing is this bullshit glittery powder that smells like bandaids. ugh. I want SHARDS MOONROX, DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT, its been so long, North Carolina SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.