• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

MDMA Mandelin & purity testing?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
Tested some beige rocks today. Accidentally bought a "purity" test instead of marquis which kinda sucks but here's the scoop;

Mandelin - instantly fizzed and turned dark, dark blue-purple. I left it for about 5-20 minutes and the dark blue-purple had turned into an extremely dark deep reddish-brown (had to swirl it in the sunlight to see the colour).

Purity test - came back in the medium territory on the supplied chart

Some questions: On the little chart I got with the Mandelin kit it says dark brown is PMA/PMMA, but I'm a bit confused because it initially was a dark deep purple but only turned dark brown later. Is this an indication that there is probably mdma & pma/pmma or is it normal for the colour to degrade after awhile?

Secondly, if it was PMA/PMMA alone would it have shown up in the "purity" test? I wish I could tell you what's in the purity test but the EZtest website doesn't say.

Last edited:
Cheers for the response thats really good to know.

Tried 100mg today, came up around 40 mins in, felt good and similar to what I remember mdma was like but was a little disappointed at how unusually short lived it was, 2h 45m after dosing the euphoria/empathy just suddenly dissapeared. It's been 4hr 30 min now and I feel a nice-ish afterglow but have some pretty rough lower back pain. Might take a small benzo dose in another hour and then off to bed.

When’s the last you had MDMA? These days some of the MDMA is synthesized in a way that some would call lackluster. One of the complaints is of the shorter duration. That’s one thing I look for in a new batch, I need 4-6hrs or it feels like I’ve been robbed. Way too short even at 4-6hrs lol.

-GC

Last time was 2020 and before that 2014. 2020 batch was amazing, dosed around the 120-150mg range and had the perfect nights with just a hint of eye wobbles at the peak, easily lasted 4-5 hours. I was worried at first that this might be pmma as there was a pmma warning in my country 2 years ago but with it kicking in 35 mins I'm hoping that rules it out. I might wait a week or two and try a 150-200mg dose.

One thing I will say is the afterglow was particularly pleasant, I gave my hips a good stretch and the back pain disappeared immediately. Ended up going on to write down some things that I think I should be doing to help deal with some problems in my work/social/personal life, great clarity. Benzo's eventually floored me and had a great sleep.