Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA is evil. Never take it again.

Jwlst said:
As someone said before (cant remember where I saw this):

"I used to get high on life but then I built a tolerance"

The quote is from a comedian named Arj Barker. "I used to get high on life but then I built a tolerance. I used to seize the day, but soon I was seizing two days, three days, up to a week to cop the same buzz." Just an interesting little bit of trivia among all the other useless but interesting little bits of trivia floating around my noggin.

An Evangelist on BL .. that's a first.

Good for you having the guts to post your personal experience and i'm sure some of what you say is valid for a % of the population ... users and non users alike but it's a sweeping generalisation.

thats the main reason I haven't replied to this topic, b/c this guy has balls to come on here on a site thats 90% users. and say his experiance,
I'm rabmbling srry, must be these pink tea cups I got :p

When I saw this thread in the topic list I was thinking someone had a very horrific experience with e. So bad til it made them not wanna take it anymore. Then I read it...and find out it was something completely differient and very misleading.

People can love themselves and the people around them and still do e? Why? Because it's something they like to do. Not everyone uses it to find themselves or build love or empathy to other people around them. Believe it or not alot of people just do it for the hell of it.

I know for my own personal experiences, it has helped me open up and be more sociable when im not on it. I love when I'm on it even more because I can go into deep thought and see things more clearly then I ever thought possible with out. If it's gonna help me make better decisions, become more sociable and unshackle myself from bonds holding me down from being a better person, Then I'm gonna continue to use it until either I feel like I don't need it anymore or I just don't want to do it anymore. Which ever comes first.

I'm still not seeing why MDMA is evil....

Rise Above - You mean Levitate?

Hello sarr 420.

What works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone.

You do your thing and I'll do mine. I won't ever try to tell you what you do is wrong. It's your choice.

Show me the same respect.

MDMA is evil. Never take it again.

Drugs are not evil - they are inanimate and have no inherent moral value. I think a more accurate statement is that you may be evil when you take MDMA, especially when you try to force such views on others because of your shortcomings.

I don't believe that MDMA should be taken by everyone, for a myriad of reasons (physiological, psychological and ethical), but not some daft reasons that is obviously flawed in it's basic logic!

man im a very low ego kid and now i find that life have a lot of things to offer and ¡ dont know how to tell all the amazing and positive things im feeling i just dropped one E and my life changed lol looooove

wallyfx said:
man im a very low ego kid and now i find that life have a lot of things to offer and ¡ dont know how to tell all the amazing and positive things im feeling i just dropped one E and my life changed lol looooove
your appreciation for life is totally rubbing off on me. awesome

nano gone redneck troppo paraphrasing the Bard: 'there aint no drugs that's good or bad but thinkin' makes dem so.'

and remember kids, guns dont kill people. bullets do.

I really dont know what way to take your thread.

It seems you have problems and relised stuff in your own life and now believe everyone is the same?!?

Well i use Ecstasy because i like the body high i get from it.

I can go to a Rave/Bar whatever and dance my head of if im taking E or if im not, it makes no difference to me, just the way im the same person towards other people if im taking it or not!

I will admit that Ecstasy would make me closer to strangers of course but that has got NO bearings on why i take it as i can be closer to strangers if i just Drink alcohol.

A lot of people (Shulgin included) believe that drugs don't give you anything new; they allow you to tap into what is already there. Pills might change your mood, and alter perceptions, but ultimately its still you, albeit in an altered form.

I think the most obvious manifestation of this is the way different sorts of people tend to change. Real tough guys remain, well, tough. Nice people are the ones who tend to become all PLUR and huggy.

I've seen so many "tough" people take pills, and, although it's obvious they're under the influence, their personality doesn't really change that much.

^^ I would have to agree with you there, based on mine and my friends experiences.

One friend I have has a very aggressive nature about her, almost as her self-protection it seems. Alcohol, speed- it tends to just accentuate that with her. She can still be happy cheery, lovely towards everyone, but if one thing goes wrong, she gets her defenses up massively. However, recently she's started taking pills, and the difference is that she is allowing her more loving nature to come out, which is a surprise to her casual mates, but to us who know her well, we know thats in there somewhere.

Her personality hasn't changed, on pills, and after pills, she just tends to let the calmer, more loving side of her personality take centre stage. Never fear, when the occasion warrants, the aggression is still there, however its now only when the anger is suited to whatever happens.

mdma is NOT evil in anyway, but can fuck your head up badly if your not careful! after a day on speed with a good friend, i started to come down so we got some pills (fucking dirty nasty horrible pills!) and in this time i was coming down off the speed, we got back to my house where we each double dropped and then they hit me, fucking heavy come up, felt like i was spinning out of control...... anyway 2 and a half pills later i went fucking mad... this was my experience with psychosis and it was fucking hell. i couldn't make any sense, my mind was gone... i had lost my mind and thought i lost it permanently. i kept trying to talk to my mates, don't really know what about but i was freaking them out. anyway i took some speed and all went well and it sorted me out a bit (but i was still absolutely fucked out of me face) and then we proceeded to walk so we got back to our destinations.... i was in my dads house with the worst comedown ever... i spent the next 3-4 days with major confusion trying to make sense of everything and had a massive but stupid row with my dad.

so my point is mdma isn't evil at all but if you use it like a moron you could go through what i went through, I'm still recovering now some months later. even though i had the worst time of my life, it was kind of enjoyable, i put it down to experience and it has changed me in a good way.
all i can say is mdma is a wonderful drug if used properly and can make you see things about you and your life that you need to change so
DON'T CALL IT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry about boring you but i really wanted to write this down lol.
anyway take it easy, look after yourselves! respect drugs and they will respect you lol.
peace!!!!!

MDMA *taught* me to love. I used to be a bitter, violent misanthrope. MDMA converted me into a humanist, by breaking down the barriers I'd constructed against the perceived evil of mankind. Don't like it? Too bad.

Moral: Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Second moral: Mote and beam.