The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in Montreal

foundlounging

Greenlighter
I'm heading up to Montreal for a festival next week. I believe I got a source for MDMA but it will be my first time purchasing in that city.

I'll be bringing my test kit but does anyone have any sense quality of MDMA in Montreal they can share?

Last edited:
So unsure of the pricing guidelines in this forum (whether we can talk about it or not) but yes it’s going to be cheaper there than NY due to its production up there. NY’s mdma quality and availability has dropped tremendously since the 90’s and early 00’s. And cities usually cost more in regards to everything.

-GC

Thanks GC for the response. That makes sense, they produce it up in Canada? Assuming quality will be better if that's the case.

I'll get rid of pricing from my post just in case.

Yup Canada and Netherlands are the two biggest producers of MDMA for the US. Canadian MDMA tends to be the better of the two as it’s synthesized via safrole and that seems to make a better feeling product. I think NY sees some of it but overall the scene there has just died compared to its heyday. Same with Chicago (although not nearly as bad).

Pretty much all along the border you’ll see Canadian MDMA that smells to varying degrees of safrole. Even extremely pure product with the tiniest residual safrole (less than 1%) can be tasted and smelled sometimes.

All the stuff I use is likely Canadian based on where I live. I absolutely love the shit. Just rolled this weekend and it was a damn good time.

-GC

Thanks GC. Really appreciate it. Getting excited to for the purple crystals! Will report back once I test/hopefully use (if clean)

I also used to have a connect that got their stuff from somewhere in Canada, it usually had a slight brown/tan tint and smelled a little sassy. Was usually some pretty great stuff

I also used to have a connect that got their stuff from somewhere in Canada, it usually had a slight brown/tan tint and smelled a little sassy. Was usually some pretty great stuff
The only reason it smells like sassy is because the chemist put a little saffrole back in as a signature