Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - Experienced - idk what is real

SpecialKid

Bluelighter
hopefully not tldr

I have been using x on and off for almost four years now (Wow has it really been that long). There have been some amazing and some not so excellent experiences. I recently moved to California and have been moderately interested in the scene here. The only events up until this one have been massives. For one reason or another the experiences have become less and less fun. To many crazy people running around, drugs are not great, tolerance, the people, the music? I cannot be entirely sure. So, on a whim me and my buddies decide to try a smaller rave.
I take 1 1/2 pills on the way there (blue beta fish) this is all we have so we decide to grab a couple more when we get there. Just so happens random guy has pokeballs :) So while I am coming up on the first pills I feel uncomfortable and out of place. I seem overly concerned with how I feel and how it may be affecting others. I start to become obsessed with what others are thinking of me.
Take 1 angry bomb pokeball
Man i just don't know where my head is at. Finally I sit down and try to regain my composure. I do feel fucked up, but not in the right way... These two guys come up and sit to my left, they dont say anything and glance at me. I can tell they have come for a reason so I just focus on what they have going on. Maybe their vibe. I just relax and feed off of their good energy. I start rolling balls and getting really into the music. UK hardcore, they give me a lightshow. Man I want to dance! The rest of the night i dance my ass off. Loving every beat the dj drops. Finally my friends tell me it is time to go. I dont want to leave but we do anyways. On the care ride home I am just ecstatic about how everything went. It was almost as good as the first time.
There is this feeling in my heart, where I am certain that those two guys helped me have a great night. The people there took my shitty vibes and turned them into good ones. It is funny because the party was called One night Stand. I started to think that for whatever reason the people and the music really just came together for me... but I am afraid it was a fluke. A one night stand... the future will not hold the same.
I have forgotten what really matters. Everything comes together, the music, the people, the vibes, the drugs and it feels like the first time all over again. It is exciting for me, i feel like i have become jaded and overly concerned with the drugs instead of the music.. For what it is worth the party had some awesome UK hardcore beats and I think that played an important role. I have been into trance for quite some time but gotten bored. This is a really long rant and really hope someone can extrapolate based on the details what I am talking about. So the question is obviously my correlation between the name of the party and my experience are drug induced serendipitous delusions? The people there took me in and let me fly or the drugs made a significant difference... What do you think? Thanks for reading :)
ps
I do want to point out in an entirely different atmosphere the blue beta fish were amazing.. but another party where they sucked...
Please ask questions

After some thoughts I have concluded that it is all about my attitude or about the love. I don't know how I feel about the people I went with, but I DO KNOW I LOVED the music. That made it happen for me. I am disappointed that no one had any feed back.

I liked the part where you said you knew in your heart the other guy had a good night. I know that feeling, and remembering it brought back some good vibes.

Cool bro!

I reckon if the pills these days were decent 100mg pills the rave scene would be ..... jaw dropping at the very least.

The music has to be great ... so does the vibe .... but proper MDMA is really the cherrie on the cup cake.

High dose 80-100 mg mdma pills was literally the chiasmic reasoning for the intense love.... simple. ???? ....

Obviously there is a correlation but I wanted to emphasize that on the same pills I have had a blast and other times only a so-so experience. I suppose I was just trying to figure out if it was the music or the vibe that made it over the top for me. Also, it is often strange how the drug fucks with your head. I could swear something special happened just an intense feeling that this was true despite it being thoroughly illogical.